Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

GASR Moderator Applications are OPEN
June 12, 2017 #update

Yes, it's that time again; we are in dire need of more volunteers to help moderate our forum and ensure that all members behave according to our forum rules. Click here to apply!

AP GUIDELINES REFRESHER & RULE CHANGE
June 10, 2017 #announcement

Due to the recent influx of users violating the AP guidelines set by Forumotion that we are required to enforce, we've decided that a little refresher on that section of the rule book was needed. Click here for further information.

Beta Testers Needed
June 4, 2017 #important

We need beta testers for the new forum! Click here for further information.

GASR LGBTQ+ EVENT
June 3, 2017 #event

LGBTQ Pride is one of the largest events today that is celebrated among many major cities across the nation. To celebrate, we’ve organized a contest with our lovely mascot, Blob! Click here to join!

GASR LGBTQ+ PRIDE MONTH
June 1, 2017 #event

It's that time of the year again, in which all the GASR community comes together to celebrate love and equality, promoting a safe space for people of all orientations. In June 2016 we had a LGBTQ+ Pride week and we had an incredible amount of people participating so this year we decided to make it a whole month! Click here to participate!

New Update on Forum Migration
May 23, 2017 #update

Alright guys, it's been a few weeks and we're here with another update on the progress of moving the forum. Click here to read the full report.

Artist of the Moment

PixyPersephone

Visit my shop View my bio

Hi there ! ~ I'm Irma but if you wish you can call me PixyP ~ I started here in gasr thanks to a friend that invited me to the forum years ago ~ it started like a hobby since the art is one of my passions ~ but many artists here inspired me to improve, so ~ i really like to look back and see how much i have improved here in the gasr community ♡ ! i wish to continue improving in this passion.. so, i'll stay around here making more art for you n.n !

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
Poll
Do you think GASR should move to its own private server?
Yes
46%
 46% [ 368 ]
No
12%
 12% [ 92 ]
Not Now
4%
 4% [ 32 ]
Not Sure
17%
 17% [ 139 ]
Don't Care if We Stay or Go
21%
 21% [ 169 ]
Total Votes : 800

Statistics

We have 15352 registered users
The newest registered user is Zakara

Our users have posted a total of 227494 messages in 3822 subjects

GASR Time

Sun 14 Feb 2016 - 17:10
Hi everyone!
Ill get straight to it. This is the consecutive 2nd time that this has happened to me. I'm a artist, I sell my works here. Apparently 2 if my Clients pressed "non shipping address " yet that option was not clicked off. So I'm in a fix right now.
I know that pc transition don't have this issue. Is this only for the App itself?? Please advice as I have no idea and I would like to know!
Thanks!!

Last edited by Anika on Wed 9 Mar 2016 - 9:29; edited 1 time in total
Sun 14 Feb 2016 - 17:26
It's normal for apps to get bugs. They're not as developed as the website most of the time. I've heard paypal's app has some problems with the addresses.
I guess if you want to be safe you'll have to check your transactions via web.
This is my input tho, I'm not sure.

Sun 14 Feb 2016 - 17:34
@MAR thanks for the info. My client @ODD is sending the payment via bowser yet she's having this issue...@.@
I feel like I'm sending more time on refunding *sobs*

This will be my 3rd refund if this week..
Sun 14 Feb 2016 - 17:35
@anika i think what mar is trying to say is maybe you need to get on a pc on the actual website, because the app has been reported to have a lot of bugs. maybe that will help, i'm a little frustrated and not sure what to do right now but you can see if that will help.
Sun 14 Feb 2016 - 17:37
If it's happened to more than one client it might be a problem on your end. Have you checked if the address shows up on your browser?

Sun 14 Feb 2016 - 17:39
@Odd wrote:
@anika i think what mar is trying to say is maybe you need to get on a pc on the actual website, because the app has been reported to have a lot of bugs. maybe that will help, i'm a little frustrated and not sure what to do right now but you can see if that will help.

I have checked the the site. I'm a bit frustrated as well ...this marks my 3rd refund of this week...T.T as far as the refund goes, I've sent it to you. You should get it within a few days I believe...
Sun 14 Feb 2016 - 17:42
If checking the browser still doesn't work I guess you'll have to call paypal and ask what's going on

Sun 14 Feb 2016 - 17:42
@Mar wrote:
If it's happened to more than one client it might be a problem on your end. Have you checked if the address shows up on your browser?

For aria's case it did. As for odd's case it didn't but it was listed pending under seller. And I received paypal notification mail saying I have to sign up as a seller N send delivery within 60 days.

I have no idea what is going on.
Sun 14 Feb 2016 - 17:48
@anika right now the only thing i can think of is sending the money to mar, and her sending the money to you, and if that doesn't work i'm at a loss.
Sun 14 Feb 2016 - 17:54
@Odd wrote:
@anika right now the only thing i can think of is sending the money to mar, and her sending the money to you, and if that doesn't work i'm at a loss.

I apologize for all this... I have no idea why is this happening. I had no issues with Xstasi's payment transaction a few days back. Repeating this once more, (I feel terrible for this...I don't want my clients to have such terrible experience... ) I have refunded you so you should be getting your cash soon.
You can send it to MAR and have her send it to me.
Hopefully that'll help.
Sun 14 Feb 2016 - 17:56
@anika i'll be sending it to mar soon and she will send it to you in a bit. hopefully it will work.
Page 1 of 1