Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

GASR Mascot Contest
Jan 8, 2017 #contest

As a community we’ve come to realize that GASRForum does not have an official mascot! If you have an idea for our mascot, please help us out! The deadline to submit a mascot is January 29.

New Years Event
Jan 5, 2017 #event

We are looking into making some collages that feature artwork, pixels, and screenshots from 2016. These collages will be featured on GASR's social media. If you are interested in submitting your favorite works from 2016, please click here. The deadline to submit art is January 15, 2017.

Xmas Charity - Begin Donations
Dec 11, 2016 #event

It's the season of giving and what could be better than giving to those who are most in need? In order to help others celebrate the holidays we'd like for all of GASR to come together and help donate money to those who are less fortunate and to help put a smile on a child's face this year! Click here to donate. The deadline to donate is December 20.

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Artist of the Moment

SAFFIRE

Visit my shop View my bio

Hi everyone! I'm currently in my last year of university, graduating in May next year! I love art and I've tried my hand at various things such as drawing anime/chibis/doodles but it seems like I'm better at doing pixel art, so I've stuck with that since. I'm self-taught, so I'm still experimenting around with different styles. I've been running an active shop for over a year with a few hiatuses in between. I love GASR as it has a great community where I can interact with fellow artists and art lovers :) I've made many friends here over the years and I hope that continues for a long time to come!

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 25349 registered users
The newest registered user is Esko

Our users have posted a total of 1532671 messages in 29596 subjects

GASR Time

2/14/2016, 23:10
Hi everyone!
Ill get straight to it. This is the consecutive 2nd time that this has happened to me. I'm a artist, I sell my works here. Apparently 2 if my Clients pressed "non shipping address " yet that option was not clicked off. So I'm in a fix right now.
I know that pc transition don't have this issue. Is this only for the App itself?? Please advice as I have no idea and I would like to know!
Thanks!!

Last edited by Anika on 3/9/2016, 15:29; edited 1 time in total
2/14/2016, 23:26
It's normal for apps to get bugs. They're not as developed as the website most of the time. I've heard paypal's app has some problems with the addresses.
I guess if you want to be safe you'll have to check your transactions via web.
This is my input tho, I'm not sure.

✿ Please feel free to contact me for any assistance regarding the issues listed in the
contact page or my profile!

2/14/2016, 23:34
@MAR thanks for the info. My client @ODD is sending the payment via bowser yet she's having this issue...@.@
I feel like I'm sending more time on refunding *sobs*

This will be my 3rd refund if this week..
2/14/2016, 23:35
@anika i think what mar is trying to say is maybe you need to get on a pc on the actual website, because the app has been reported to have a lot of bugs. maybe that will help, i'm a little frustrated and not sure what to do right now but you can see if that will help.
2/14/2016, 23:37
If it's happened to more than one client it might be a problem on your end. Have you checked if the address shows up on your browser?

✿ Please feel free to contact me for any assistance regarding the issues listed in the

2/14/2016, 23:39
@Odd wrote:
@anika i think what mar is trying to say is maybe you need to get on a pc on the actual website, because the app has been reported to have a lot of bugs. maybe that will help, i'm a little frustrated and not sure what to do right now but you can see if that will help.

I have checked the the site. I'm a bit frustrated as well ...this marks my 3rd refund of this week...T.T as far as the refund goes, I've sent it to you. You should get it within a few days I believe...
2/14/2016, 23:42
If checking the browser still doesn't work I guess you'll have to call paypal and ask what's going on

2/14/2016, 23:42
@Mar wrote:
If it's happened to more than one client it might be a problem on your end. Have you checked if the address shows up on your browser?

For aria's case it did. As for odd's case it didn't but it was listed pending under seller. And I received paypal notification mail saying I have to sign up as a seller N send delivery within 60 days.

I have no idea what is going on.
2/14/2016, 23:48
@anika right now the only thing i can think of is sending the money to mar, and her sending the money to you, and if that doesn't work i'm at a loss.
2/14/2016, 23:54
@Odd wrote:
@anika right now the only thing i can think of is sending the money to mar, and her sending the money to you, and if that doesn't work i'm at a loss.

I apologize for all this... I have no idea why is this happening. I had no issues with Xstasi's payment transaction a few days back. Repeating this once more, (I feel terrible for this...I don't want my clients to have such terrible experience... ) I have refunded you so you should be getting your cash soon.
You can send it to MAR and have her send it to me.
Hopefully that'll help.
2/14/2016, 23:56
@anika i'll be sending it to mar soon and she will send it to you in a bit. hopefully it will work.
Today at 19:09
Page 1 of 1