Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

[IMPORTANT] YOUR ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN DELETED
Mar 18, 2017 #announcement

Recently Mar and Queen have been deleting accounts that have been inactive (0 Posts) for a long time in order to lower the size of the forum and price for the Ad free. If you are an active member of the forum and received an email saying your account has been deleted, click here for further information.

Update on Mod Team
Mar 17, 2017 #update

We are happy to announce our previous admin, @Capsule, has decided to come back to the mod team!! Click here to read.

New Moderators + Reassignment
Mar 13, 2017 #update

Our new mods have been announced! Congratulations to Fervent and Softe on becoming Event Coordinators, and to Queen on becoming our new Technician! Also, congratulations to Cern on becoming a Global Moderator! Click here for more information.

What to expect from GASR in the next few months
Mar 12, 2017 #update

We have some changes planned for the GASR community! Click here to read.

St. Patrick's Day Emote Contest
Mar 3, 2017 #event

Ireland’s national holiday tradition includes a chance to ponder and celebrate what it means to be Irish, wearing green, drinking Irish ale, and looking for leprechauns! Click here to join. The deadline to enter is March 17.

GASR Mascot Contest
Jan 8, 2017 #event

As a community we’ve come to realize that GASRForum does not have an official mascot! If you have an idea for our mascot, please help us out! The deadline to submit a mascot is January 29.

Artist of the Moment

AOTM

Visit my shop View my bio

Artist of the Moment will continue April 1st. Please click here for more information.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 18117 registered users
The newest registered user is DuCirque

Our users have posted a total of 167669 messages in 2911 subjects
Poll
What do you think of the new features?
Keep Both
75%
 75% [ 30 ]
Remove Both
5%
 5% [ 2 ]
Keep Emojis / Remove Discord Widget
13%
 13% [ 5 ]
Keep Discord Widget / Remove Emojis
8%
 8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 40

GASR Time

Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:10 pm
Hi everyone!
Ill get straight to it. This is the consecutive 2nd time that this has happened to me. I'm a artist, I sell my works here. Apparently 2 if my Clients pressed "non shipping address " yet that option was not clicked off. So I'm in a fix right now.
I know that pc transition don't have this issue. Is this only for the App itself?? Please advice as I have no idea and I would like to know!
Thanks!!

Last edited by Anika on Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:26 pm
It's normal for apps to get bugs. They're not as developed as the website most of the time. I've heard paypal's app has some problems with the addresses.
I guess if you want to be safe you'll have to check your transactions via web.
This is my input tho, I'm not sure.

Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:34 pm
@MAR thanks for the info. My client @ODD is sending the payment via bowser yet she's having this issue...@.@
I feel like I'm sending more time on refunding *sobs*

This will be my 3rd refund if this week..
Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:35 pm
@anika i think what mar is trying to say is maybe you need to get on a pc on the actual website, because the app has been reported to have a lot of bugs. maybe that will help, i'm a little frustrated and not sure what to do right now but you can see if that will help.
Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:37 pm
If it's happened to more than one client it might be a problem on your end. Have you checked if the address shows up on your browser?

Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:39 pm
@Odd wrote:
@anika i think what mar is trying to say is maybe you need to get on a pc on the actual website, because the app has been reported to have a lot of bugs. maybe that will help, i'm a little frustrated and not sure what to do right now but you can see if that will help.

I have checked the the site. I'm a bit frustrated as well ...this marks my 3rd refund of this week...T.T as far as the refund goes, I've sent it to you. You should get it within a few days I believe...
Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:42 pm
If checking the browser still doesn't work I guess you'll have to call paypal and ask what's going on

Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:42 pm
@Mar wrote:
If it's happened to more than one client it might be a problem on your end. Have you checked if the address shows up on your browser?

For aria's case it did. As for odd's case it didn't but it was listed pending under seller. And I received paypal notification mail saying I have to sign up as a seller N send delivery within 60 days.

I have no idea what is going on.
Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:48 pm
@anika right now the only thing i can think of is sending the money to mar, and her sending the money to you, and if that doesn't work i'm at a loss.
Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:54 pm
@Odd wrote:
@anika right now the only thing i can think of is sending the money to mar, and her sending the money to you, and if that doesn't work i'm at a loss.

I apologize for all this... I have no idea why is this happening. I had no issues with Xstasi's payment transaction a few days back. Repeating this once more, (I feel terrible for this...I don't want my clients to have such terrible experience... ) I have refunded you so you should be getting your cash soon.
You can send it to MAR and have her send it to me.
Hopefully that'll help.
Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:56 pm
@anika i'll be sending it to mar soon and she will send it to you in a bit. hopefully it will work.
Page 1 of 1