Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Breast Cancer Awareness
Oct 17, 2016 #event

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. The event mods have created an event for everyone to show support to those who have been affected by breast cancer. Click here to join.

Artist of the Moment

TOUHOU

Visit my shop View my bio

I'm a self taught artist/editor and was once an Instagram blogger but now I spend most of my times on IMVU doing DP art and maintaining a steady # of orders from various amazing people! One of my best accomplishments was winning 1st place locally in a Japanese Quiz Bowl in my state and won a chance to compete nationally against other states in Washington D.C. and so here I am still embracing my studies in Japanese although sometimes people think I look or am Japanese because I'm Asian haha. My favorite things are Anime, Utaite, Vocaloid, KPop, Fashion (especially Minimalism and Harajuku), Video Games, and Aesthetic Art :)

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24602 registered users
The newest registered user is Hopes

Our users have posted a total of 1501654 messages in 29061 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Wed 17 Feb - 14:04
Wow, I never knew.
I send out best of luck, wishes, and fortune to her family and friends of all. It is heart wrenching to see just a terrible thing happen to such a wonderful person. May she rest in peace, and be with us in spirit.
Wed 17 Feb - 21:03

So speechless that this has happened...
...Just can't...
remembering back to the first time meeting Diana, she was one of the originals she was so generous and sweet, not sure if she ever remembered much about me, but i remember the first time seeing her post she filled up the room with joy and she was an impeccable person always considerate of others...remembering back when i first came to buy art...i had no luck, none at all a million ppl would always get to these impeccable pieces before me and i was about to give up on buying art especially from my favorite artist, and one day she knew how hard i wanted something she told me that she would want me to have it even tho she got there before me. That it was nice to see somebody keep up such hope for something so special and that one day i would return the favor to someone who wanted it just like i did. She taught me patience and that each and every piece of art work is unique and it means the world to their owners.

May she rest in peace and hope she gets everything she wants and desires up there because she deserves it a truly one of a kind human being.
Wed 17 Feb - 21:21
I don't really get on the GASR often, but Bitten showed me this thread and I had to give my condolences.

Diana has been a friend of mine since I started creating artwork in the previous GASR forum, and has supported me even when my artwork wasn't that great. We didn't talk about personal lives too much, but I will always remember her as a rainbow on a cloudy day. She was always so upbeat and positive, and even though she struggled at times, I don't think I'd ever hear her complain. A ray of sunshine all around :)

Thank you, Jessika, for taking the time to come onto this forum to help us understand what happened. Your mother will always be remembered as a wonderful woman. I'll miss Diana dearly, as will many other people.
Wed 17 Feb - 22:33
Regrettably, I too never knew her personally.
For those who did however, I hope that one day, you'll  eventually instead of crying, be able to think of her and smile at the funny things she used to say or do..or even if its just at the fact that you knew her.
Sad to hear her go.

Condolences, Rest peastfully.
Thu 3 Mar - 22:06
"The Broken Chain

We little knew that day,
God was going to call your name.
In life we loved you dearly,
In death, we do the same.

It broke our hearts to lose you.
You did not go alone.
For part of us went with you,
The day God called you home.

You left us beautiful memories,
Your love is still our guide.
And although we cannot see you,
You are always at our side.

Our family chain is broken,
And nothing seems the same,
But as God calls us one by one,
The chain will link again.

Author: Ron Tranmer"

you have my condolences and i hope the best for you and your family.
Fri 4 Mar - 22:01
I really don't even know what to say. I didn't really know her, but I'm sure anyone who's been on GASR for awhile has seen her around. She seemed so lovely and cheery. I wish I would've talked to her, but I know she will still have her bright smile wherever she may be.
I send my best wishes to her family, herself, and you all.
Much love,
Kayla
Sat 5 Mar - 14:52
I.. am sorry I didn't know you Diana..
I wish I had found you or gotten introduced to you or something.
To be friends with such an extraordinary would be an honor and blessing.
It's difficult for me to take in your passing even if I didn't know you because I do feel like that's one less person helping me fight against the world.
I, put myself through a lot of pain whether I knew it or not and as optimistic as I am, I just couldn't feel like people could be able to understand. And i'm not just saying that in a general way, i'm saying that people don't know how I think, maybe.
I usually help others as well, just like you Diana, through their tough times and relating their situations to myself.
You would have been that angel in my life to lift all the weight off my shoulders..
Thank you Diana. Thank you for simply living and existing to help others. You will always be missed and loved. ❤
Fri 25 Mar - 17:05
I haven't been on here in quite a while so I just read this and yet I still can't believe it.
I had the pleasure to talk with Diana via messages around 3 years ago but I still remember it
as if it was yesterday. I had seen her on both the old and new GASR and we followed some of
the same artists. She always wrote long and very kind messages that made you feel happy
and like you knew her longer than you actually did. I remember seeing her in different shops
all the time supporting her friends and buying beautiful art. She always had such great taste
and I wanted to have a collection like hers. I think if we had more time/chances to talk with
each other we would have become friends. From reading what others had to say about her
I feel like she gave a lot of strenght and joy to the people around her. I hope she knew how
much she meant to this community and that all her positive and kind gestures were
not for nothing. My heart goes out to her family and friends.
Hopefully seeing how many people lives Diana infuenced will give them some kind of solace.
Fri 1 Apr - 16:31
I have no words for this, its taken me so long to think of something..
I can't believe it, she was just so wonderful to everyone and will be dearly missed i am so so sorry for your loss Jessika..

Reading all these amazing comments and beautiful stories generally bought tears to my eyes..

You'll be dearly missed Diana, and your memory will live on forever <3
Sat 2 Apr - 4:02
I'm very sorry to be hearing this. I haven't been all that active here yet.
It really would have been nice to get to know such a kind soul. Regardless that's a life that I'm sure is highly missed.
My condolences to her family, and may she rest in peace eternally.
Sat 30 Apr - 16:57
I never knew Diana personally and do not know what could have happened. I send my sincere condolences.
Tue 7 Jun - 6:39
Dianachka was always so encouraging when she put in an order.
Infact, my first realism piece I made - was for her. I remember telling her that I was nervous to make a piece the piece since she only bought the best art around. She was always so full of ideas and convinced me that creativity really has no bounds. I really wish I had the chance to chat with her more, but mystery is so intriguing. I know that she had a purpose here, and surely, her sweet personality wasn't just shared through a keyboard behind a screen.

With that, I can definitely look up and say that tomorrow, when the sun rises at that one sweet moment and time... there will be a vanilla sky...

In Memory of Diana
Today at 20:20
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5