Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Artist of the Moment

Tarte

Visit my shop View my bio

I have been an artist on gasr for almost 5 years now, It took me so long to get to where I am now, and I am still learning. I'm currently a intern for makeup, still in school and have a part time job. Art has always been apart of my heart and it always was that "stress reliever" whenever i needed it. I have been into arts since the 5th grade once I started to draw on pencil and paper, and in 8th grade I found digital art and the amazing art of makeup. When I grew older, I found that art was all about me and I wanted to succeed in it. Many friends supported me in trying to work harder, many people helped me get to where I am now. Without art, I have no clue what id be doing. I enjoy seeing people's faces light up after I finish a piece or after im done beautifying their "imperfections". THAT inspires me.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24683 registered users
The newest registered user is Urge

Our users have posted a total of 1505874 messages in 29132 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:43 am

It is with heavy hearts that we announce the passing of Diana on January 27, 2016. Many of you likely recognize her as VanillaSkyy. She meant so much to so many people, and in remembrance, we ask that you post your memories of Diana.

In Memory of Diana

Spoiler:

Ornaments design elements color LZ 27 Border created by Lyotta

Last edited by Persephone on Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:31 pm; edited 5 times in total
Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:52 am
?????????

Wow, my condolences.   I, sorry about the question marks, I just don't even know what to say.  Do we have any info on how she passed?

I've known her since the old gasr days.  Probably the sweetest person I ever met.  Cared a whole lot about people, even if she didn't know them that well.  It's safe to say she was the biggest supporter of all the artists on gasr, both new and old.
Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:55 am
@Queen wrote:
?????????

Wow, my condolences. I've known her since the old gasr days.

I, sorry about the question marks, I just don't even know what to say. Do we have any info on how she passed?

I have no information regarding her passing beyond knowing that she passed on Wednesday. I was unaware until I received a message from one of her friends informing me and asking if we could do something to help commemorate her.
Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:00 am
I'm really at a loss for words over this.

Sometimes I forget that people we know over the internet actually exist and can suddenly leave.

Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:11 am
Scary, isn't it?
I've seen her around, never knew her on a personal level
But I send my condolences, may she rest in peace.
Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:45 am
@Trash wrote:
Scary, isn't it?
I've seen her around, never knew her on a personal level
But I send my condolences, may she rest in peace.
really gets you thinking about how fragile life really is, ill be praying for her family and friends.
and hopefully some more information regarding her passing will come to light.

Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:20 am
this really has saddened me.
i never knew her personally, but i always saw how kind she is to the artists, always up to date with making sure the artists felt nice and did a good job.
she was a very kind soul.
the world is truly cruel for taking her.
Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:40 am
I personally did not know her well.
But some of my friends did and she treated them wonderfully.

My condolences for her friends and family. RIP.
Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:41 am
My condolences to her family, I never knew her well, but she was an amazing person to be around or just even see in shops. She always made sure people knew their worth, even at the lowest of times.
Rest in peace, darling.
Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:46 am
Hello...

My name is Steffy and I am Dianas friend also in real life.
Yes I believe she´s now in a better place and found piece in the arms of God.
I got a message on Saturday that my beloved lovebug passed unexpected on Wednesday on 27th of January. The reason is still unknown. I wish we didn't have to say goodbye. I am so heartbroken..

Her Funeral is at Saturday in Seattle. A request Diana always had was to not wear black. If you would like in her honor to wear her favorite color it is pink.
Also if I can´t be there, I will light up a candle and wear her favourite color.

My heartfelt condolences to all who loved her deeply, her light shown on all of us and always will be.

Steffy

"My dear Lovebug Diana...

Years ago you came into my life and gave me strength to believe more in myself, you catched me at a point where I knew it couldn´t get worse. You where there for me everytime and I was there for you, through good and bad times. You were the light that kept me up and told me to move forward, step by step.
Thank you for those years of an amazing friendship and kindheartedness.
I will miss your voicemessages and endless emails.
I will always be with you and you will always be with me.
Love doesn´t know boundarys.

xoxo your VanillaMuffin"

Last edited by Joani on Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:27 am

I knew Diana for almost eight years.
Although it was "only" via IMVU and later GASR, she was such an
important person to me. We didn't talk that often but when we did,
it was long conversations about art and life in general... She was
like that friend you talk to for the first time in months, and it still
seems like you talked only yesterday.

Diana had to go through a lot. Way more than anyone should have to.
It felt so unfair, always hearing about what life was dealing her.

But she was such a strong person and I always admired her for that.

She was the one to cheer me up when I had problems. She always listened to what I had to say. I
remember telling her about how I got my driver's licence, about how I got into architecture school,
about my new date and three years after that about the same man I now live with. All big events in
my life I shared with her. Who can I now talk to?

I hope you're in a wonderful place.
You don't need to worry anymore.
I wish you everlasting happiness ♥

I will miss you so very much!

Annika
Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:27 am
it's been a long time since i had any real contact with her, but she was always such a ray of sunshine in my life. from day one.

will miss you terribly, darling.
Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:50 am
Such sad news.

I didn't know her on a personal level, but I'd seen her around GASR.
She was always so pleasant and lovely to everyone, from what I saw from her posts.

Such a massive loss to this community.
My deepest condolences to her friends and family during this heartbreaking time.

Rest in peace, Diana. ♥
Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:33 am
I never ''talked'' to her or anything but I've always seen her around this new gasr and the old one too on imvu forums.
Kind and sweety as always with everyone and had a lot of artists as personal friends,supporting and helping them.
For years i mean 5+ dont remember exactly.
I had a health problem last year and for 3 months i spent on hospital made me think how fragile we are as humans. So if you can hug your friends your parents,family etc, dont wait to do it sometimes you dont know how long u have with them.
I wish i could live near Seattle to go to her funeral.. unfortunately i can't .. but i'll be here praying for her
I hope God confort her family and her closer friends, and us too cause we going to miss her anyway..
Rest in peace Diana
Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:14 am
Oh gosh, I didn't really know her, but I've seen her posts around, she was such a sweet heart. This honestly pulled some heart sstrings because a young persons life should never be took from them. May she rest in peace. I will keep good thoughts in my mind for her and her family.
Today at 1:51 am
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next