Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

[IMPORTANT] YOUR ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN DELETED
Mar 18, 2017 #announcement

Recently Mar and Queen have been deleting accounts that have been inactive (0 Posts) for a long time in order to lower the size of the forum and price for the Ad free. If you are an active member of the forum and received an email saying your account has been deleted, click here for further information.

Update on Mod Team
Mar 17, 2017 #update

We are happy to announce our previous admin, @Capsule, has decided to come back to the mod team!! Click here to read.

New Moderators + Reassignment
Mar 13, 2017 #update

Our new mods have been announced! Congratulations to Fervent and Softe on becoming Event Coordinators, and to Queen on becoming our new Technician! Also, congratulations to Cern on becoming a Global Moderator! Click here for more information.

What to expect from GASR in the next few months
Mar 12, 2017 #update

We have some changes planned for the GASR community! Click here to read.

St. Patrick's Day Emote Contest
Mar 3, 2017 #event

Ireland’s national holiday tradition includes a chance to ponder and celebrate what it means to be Irish, wearing green, drinking Irish ale, and looking for leprechauns! Click here to join. The deadline to enter is March 17.

GASR Mascot Contest
Jan 8, 2017 #event

As a community we’ve come to realize that GASRForum does not have an official mascot! If you have an idea for our mascot, please help us out! The deadline to submit a mascot is January 29.

Artist of the Moment

AOTM

Visit my shop View my bio

Artist of the Moment will continue April 1st. Please click here for more information.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 18117 registered users
The newest registered user is DuCirque

Our users have posted a total of 167670 messages in 2911 subjects
Poll
What do you think of the new features?
Keep Both
75%
 75% [ 30 ]
Remove Both
5%
 5% [ 2 ]
Keep Emojis / Remove Discord Widget
13%
 13% [ 5 ]
Keep Discord Widget / Remove Emojis
8%
 8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 40

GASR Time

Sat 16 Jan - 21:37
Hey there all! ^_^

Well I know I haven't been on here for ages. XD
Was wondering if there's a way to add "My Anime List" links and "Steam" links to the profile section.
I mean it's not there, could be something to add I guess, would be nice.
Hope everyone's having a great start to 2016 ~ :3
Mon 18 Jan - 22:10
I don't think adding extra sections for those to the profile is really necessary. If you want to add links to your current animes or steams, then you can add that to your signature or about me section.

If you scroll down to Contact Field on your profile page, we have a section where you can add your Tumblr, Deviantart, and so forth to your profile. There is one field that says "personal website" and you could add your steam link to that field.
Tue 19 Jan - 2:08
Are you asking for this as a way to find out what other people are watching? and also to add more people on steam?
You can just post in the anime and steam threads in the Off-Topic as well as doing what Jen said.
I probably should update myanimelist
Sat 23 Jan - 0:27
I think we do or at one point we did have a myanimelist thread, if I find it I'll edit this post with the link, if not I'll also edit letting you know I didn't

*edit*
found our steam accounts thread
http://www.gasrforum.com/t25649-steam

unfortunately couldn't find our myanimelist thread, sorry friend!
Tue 26 Jan - 8:38
@_@ oh yeah, haven't watched anime is ages...
Page 1 of 1