Gasrforum
HomeLandingEventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Profile Awards
July 24, 2017 #update

Because of the whole mess with photobucket changing how their image hosting works, a lot of users have lost some award badges. Click here for more information!

GASR's New Moderators
July 20, 2017 #aanouncement

After carefully reviewing each application we've received, we are pleased to announce our newest staff members! Click here to view our new team members!

Photobucket TOS Change
June 30, 2017 #announcement

Photobucket has changed their Terms of Service which is affecting a lot of our members currently. Linking images from their website is no longer allowed with free accounts. Click here for more information.

GASR Moderator Applications are CLOSED
June 12, 2017 #update

Yes, it's that time again; we are in dire need of more volunteers to help moderate our forum and ensure that all members behave according to our forum rules. Click here to apply!

AP GUIDELINES REFRESHER & RULE CHANGE
June 10, 2017 #announcement

Due to the recent influx of users violating the AP guidelines set by Forumotion that we are required to enforce, we've decided that a little refresher on that section of the rule book was needed. Click here for further information.

Beta Testers Needed
June 4, 2017 #important

We need beta testers for the new forum! Click here for further information.

Artist of the Moment

Dykz

Visit my shop View my bio

Heyo! My name is Amanda. I've been drawing for IMVU on and off for years. I really enjoy doing new things when it comes to customs, and am open to a lot of new challenges. I like long walks on the beach, pineapples, and cats. Slide into my DM's if you're interested. c:

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
Poll
Do you think GASR should move to its own private server?
Yes
44%
 44% [ 407 ]
No
11%
 11% [ 106 ]
Not Now
4%
 4% [ 38 ]
Not Sure
17%
 17% [ 160 ]
Don't Care if We Stay or Go
24%
 24% [ 219 ]
Total Votes : 930

Statistics

We have 15163 registered users
The newest registered user is MisfitsConnor

Our users have posted a total of 248883 messages in 4296 subjects

GASR Time

Fri 15 Jan 2016 - 11:56
Hi, sup.  

So, my question is, can you convert photoshop brushes to sai brushes?  Meaning, can I take a photoshop brush and get it to work on sai?

It doesn't matter what I do, I just can't seem to paint the same way on photoshop, and I've found some brush sets I really like that are photoshop.  

Fri 15 Jan 2016 - 12:13
I'm pretty sure you can't, because sai doesn't really use "brushes" per se, you just play with the default brush setting to get it how you like.

Your best option is playing with the brush settings until you manage to make it.. nice? xD
Fri 15 Jan 2016 - 12:22
ye, I was hoping i could avoid that struggle altogether, but I guess not.

;(

I have about 10 custom brushes on sai, but now I'm bored of them. who knows, I might just need to stop being a pansy and move back to photoshop. i've gotten really lazy with everything since I first got sai.

Page 1 of 1