Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Breast Cancer Awareness
Oct 17, 2016 #event

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. The event mods have created an event for everyone to show support to those who have been affected by breast cancer. Click here to join.

Artist of the Moment

TOUHOU

Visit my shop View my bio

I'm a self taught artist/editor and was once an Instagram blogger but now I spend most of my times on IMVU doing DP art and maintaining a steady # of orders from various amazing people! One of my best accomplishments was winning 1st place locally in a Japanese Quiz Bowl in my state and won a chance to compete nationally against other states in Washington D.C. and so here I am still embracing my studies in Japanese although sometimes people think I look or am Japanese because I'm Asian haha. My favorite things are Anime, Utaite, Vocaloid, KPop, Fashion (especially Minimalism and Harajuku), Video Games, and Aesthetic Art :)

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24597 registered users
The newest registered user is Tokins

Our users have posted a total of 1501411 messages in 29060 subjects

GASR Time

Tue 12 Jan 2016 - 12:21
Does anybody know which Admin I contact to move my topic to a different part of the forum?
Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 11:15
General advice: avoid contacting the admins for these simpler tasks. They already have a lot on their plate.

If you're unsure of who to contact for these tasks, you can find out by clicking on the hamburger icon ≡ in the upper right hand corner of our site and then clicking on "Who to contact" under the "Help" section.

Here are the mods you can contact:

(It is a little outdated at the moment but still accurate.)

Cog/Greed and Hikaru are primarily in charge of this, but any other mod will work, too.

Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 14:04
kore > persephone
primal > cortana

in case you would like to contact either of those two

@Flix wrote:
I play too much league and I need jesus.

Today at 6:17
Page 1 of 1