Gasrforum
HomeEventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in
WE'RE MOVING TO THE NEW FORUM DUE TO FORUMOTION BREAKING THIS ONE. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE REVIEW THIS THREAD: http://www.gasrforum.com/t47073-forum-move-gasrforum

Statistics

We have 9579 registered users
The newest registered user is ixAurora

Our users have posted a total of 264611 messages in 4541 subjects

Online Staff

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:46 am
@Capsule thank you for being so helpful and for the watermark tip. I finally sent the email to them hopefully they will take action.
Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:02 am
@Capsule

Ok ^-^ Shall start working on it over the next few days, would probably be done by tomorrow but things might come up :\
Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:53 am
I feel like the sugar skull with the red hair was one of the old ones I have ordered before; rofl
I thikn I could be completely wrong but it looks really familiar just saying
but ya its funny watching people being caught stealing art and trying to Frankenstein it to look original rofl
Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:11 pm
Worst thing is this person is earning a load of credits from this, by scamming people mostly and imvu doesn't do anything about that (since i've been scammed before as well and they didn't take any action since it had to do with art). Luckily it's almost impossible to sell credits now so this thief wont be earning any irl money from this.

And hopefully they'll do something about it and find the proof you provided enough to take the entire album down or even the account... that'd be the best thing ever. @saxophonia
It might take up to a week sometimes only a few days.

@VeIeIIa That's completely fine thanks for even considering it so far, just pm me if you need any help with it or when it's done and need reviewing.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3