Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Broken Profile Tables
April 12, 2017 #forum

Mar came across an issue where some of the member profile tables were broken. Click here to see if it effected you and how to fix it.

GASR Easter Egg Hunt
April 2, 2017 #event

Our annual Easter egg hunt is live again! Solve the clues and hunt for all of the eggs for a chance to win prizes. Click here to join.

GASR Magazine Application
Mar 28, 2017 #announcement

Due to the changes of the mod staff, the first issue was pushed back and will be release in the Summer as the first edition. We are now looking for more members to fill in the empty positions and help us bring this magazine to life. click here for further information.

[IMPORTANT] YOUR ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN DELETED
Mar 18, 2017 #announcement

Recently Mar and Queen have been deleting accounts that have been inactive (0 Posts) for a long time in order to lower the size of the forum and price for the Ad free. If you are an active member of the forum and received an email saying your account has been deleted, click here for further information.

New Moderators + Reassignment
Mar 13, 2017 #update

Our new mods have been announced! Congratulations to Fervent and Softe on becoming Event Coordinators, and to Queen on becoming our new Technician! Also, congratulations to Cern on becoming a Global Moderator! Click here for more information.

Artist of the Moment

ISOW

Visit my shop View my bio

Hello everyone, I'm Soraia, I'm 22 years old and I'm working on a coffee shop. I really like to do some art and to be in GASR, but I think I still didn't find my style yet, hope you guys can help me with that! I actually started doing some art at 19 years, and I hope I can continue with that!

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Poll
Do you think GASR should move to its own private server?
Yes
53%
 53% [ 213 ]
No
13%
 13% [ 51 ]
Not Now
4%
 4% [ 17 ]
Not Sure
16%
 16% [ 63 ]
Don't Care if We Stay or Go
15%
 15% [ 60 ]
Total Votes : 404

Statistics

We have 18416 registered users
The newest registered user is YenseiAngel

Our users have posted a total of 185501 messages in 3022 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:56 pm
HELP!

I got an message from this possible art thief and I would really like to know who are the artists this person stole from since this kind of person needs to be banned.
There are so many pages and I see various styles! Please if you know any of the artists this person stole, let them know or let me know!

Here is the link to her gallery:LINK

Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:24 pm
Mm yea defs seen some of those around here. The dp looks similar to Cern's done by Capsule I think, not sure.

For sure various artists' pieces are in there. Totoroghibliart, Tell, Eves, Jea/Fluuffy@DA

Last edited by Lilt on Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:38 pm
Ones i recon

Dox
Capsule
Tentacle
SHINEE
Blindly
Licensing
Acorn
TotoroGhiblyArt
Jeyala@DA
xMLBx
Veity
DrHail@DA
Ceres
veriitus@DA

(Commissions)
"Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.
It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot"

Pixel by Katie
Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:03 pm
Yeah I recognize like 2 of them that I own by Licensing and Capsule
wow.
Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:10 am
Velnias DP done by Drhail

Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:14 am
Thank you all for this. Everyone can then report this person and use these names on the info.
I hope no one will buy any of these. :(
Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:15 am
I was hoping this would be some form of a weekly GASR newsletter. ART THIEF! Where are they now?

Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:25 am
This user sent the same message from another theft problem .__.
Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:38 am
#unofficialshoutoutfromdreamhy
These people have multiple accounts, so there's a great possibility that you'll get more messages. I get them at least once a month, all from different people.
Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:51 am
not sure if this has been dealt with i recognise dp1 = kllgraphix and i know this for sure dps 2,3,4 xlmb aka bella. Sorry i was away long time and now trying to be back on gasr and more active :) i hope this already have been dealt with
Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:35 pm
It's funny how all the art styles are different there. Not a good thief :/
So what's gonna happen to him/her? Will IMVU even go anything about this??
Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:26 pm
IMVU doesn't care for theft ^
They never do anything about it
These ppl never get caught, and there is tons of them like this on IMVU, sadly
Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:31 am
I'm not surprised. Imvu kicked us out. They're only interested in business. :/
custpmer/player wellfare isn't their priority.
Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:57 am
^ that's quite right actually
They won't bother unless it's effecting them directly

++++ I also love how she titled some of the pictures on her album like "proud"
what is there to be proud of when you know you are stealing other ppl's work and you know you didn't make it..
Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:23 am
Haha, that's funny. Quite a few of those are from the same artist and she was caught tracing/frankenstein-ing. It's always funny watching shitheads steal from other shitheads.

I am unavailable Thurs-Sat.  Please be patient if you've tagged me or sent me a PM.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next