Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

[IMPORTANT] YOUR ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN DELETED
Mar 18, 2017 #announcement

Recently Mar and Queen have been deleting accounts that have been inactive (0 Posts) for a long time in order to lower the size of the forum and price for the Ad free. If you are an active member of the forum and received an email saying your account has been deleted, click here for further information.

Update on Mod Team
Mar 17, 2017 #update

We are happy to announce our previous admin, @Capsule, has decided to come back to the mod team!! Click here to read.

New Moderators + Reassignment
Mar 13, 2017 #update

Our new mods have been announced! Congratulations to Fervent and Softe on becoming Event Coordinators, and to Queen on becoming our new Technician! Also, congratulations to Cern on becoming a Global Moderator! Click here for more information.

What to expect from GASR in the next few months
Mar 12, 2017 #update

We have some changes planned for the GASR community! Click here to read.

St. Patrick's Day Emote Contest
Mar 3, 2017 #event

Ireland’s national holiday tradition includes a chance to ponder and celebrate what it means to be Irish, wearing green, drinking Irish ale, and looking for leprechauns! Click here to join. The deadline to enter is March 17.

GASR Mascot Contest
Jan 8, 2017 #event

As a community we’ve come to realize that GASRForum does not have an official mascot! If you have an idea for our mascot, please help us out! The deadline to submit a mascot is January 29.

Artist of the Moment

AOTM

Visit my shop View my bio

Artist of the Moment will continue April 1st. Please click here for more information.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 18113 registered users
The newest registered user is Phi

Our users have posted a total of 167308 messages in 2903 subjects
Poll
What do you think of the new features?
Keep Both
73%
 73% [ 22 ]
Remove Both
3%
 3% [ 1 ]
Keep Emojis / Remove Discord Widget
17%
 17% [ 5 ]
Keep Discord Widget / Remove Emojis
7%
 7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 30

GASR Time

Fri 18 Sep 2015 - 9:03
It's been long overdue, but we have finally created an art trade sub-forum!
This way, it will be easier to find people to trade with instead of having to browse the request threads as well.

The art trade forum is located in "other art services".

The GASR staff will be moving any obvious art trade threads to this new subforum. However, if we have missed your thread feel free to post it here and we will move it.

Art trade related threads will no longer be permitted in the request section.

If you have any questions feel free to post!

- GASRstaff

Wed 14 Oct 2015 - 2:04
I don't think you guys saw my art trade request thread because it was buried in the deep of the request sub-forum. 
Can you guys move it for me, please? And, thank you very much. [click]
Wed 14 Oct 2015 - 2:32
np
moved it for ye, friendo
Thu 26 May 2016 - 7:57
@SunGoddess wrote:
I don't think you guys saw my art trade request thread because it was buried in the deep of the request sub-forum. 
Can you guys move it for me, please? And, thank you very much. [click]
Page 1 of 1