Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Artist of the Moment

TOUHOU

Visit my shop View my bio

I'm a self taught artist/editor and was once an Instagram blogger but now I spend most of my times on IMVU doing DP art and maintaining a steady # of orders from various amazing people! One of my best accomplishments was winning 1st place locally in a Japanese Quiz Bowl in my state and won a chance to compete nationally against other states in Washington D.C. and so here I am still embracing my studies in Japanese although sometimes people think I look or am Japanese because I'm Asian haha. My favorite things are Anime, Utaite, Vocaloid, KPop, Fashion (especially Minimalism and Harajuku), Video Games, and Aesthetic Art :)

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24643 registered users
The newest registered user is SinfullyBeats

Our users have posted a total of 1504023 messages in 29106 subjects

GASR Time

Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:40 pm
Tetsu Status
☆ here to help & assist ☆
Deviantart: Tetsu-desu | IMVU: Tetsu | Ask.fm: Eggbun

GENERAL INFO / TIMEZONE
Hello! I'm Sean but you can call me whatever
Because I travel/move around a lot, my timezone changes but it's UTC-08:00 / GMT -07:00 during my school year. The fastest way to contact me is through PM since I check my inbox often so I'll try to reply to messages whenever I can.

THINGS TO CONTACT ME FOR
My main job is to look through shops and gasr market for potential art frauds and identify any stolen artworks. You can PM me for any of the things listed below:

- Spot suspicious artwork on GASRforum
- Have proof that an artist is committing art theft and producing unauthentic artwork
- Suspect someone is using your artwork, screenshots, etc. without your permission

- Unlocking art shops when you want it back or after your temporary ban
- People who are auto-playing music, excessive bumping, asking for first free

For anything not listed here, feel free to ask through PM or check the Staff or Contact page to see who's the best person to go to, thank you!

Last edited by Tetsu on Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:42 pm; edited 14 times in total
Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:55 am
☆ August 27, 2015
More free time by Sat
 MOOD: tired |  CURRENTLY: resting in hotel

LEAVING JAPAN TMR
As some of you guys know already, I was on a trip in japan since last week so I had really limited wifi but I'll be leaving tomorrow night! Because I'll be mostly outside and on airplane tmr, I won't be able to reply to messages until the day after (Saturday) so I apologize for any delays in response.

UPDATE FOR MY CUSTOMERS
By Saturday I'll be at my friend's house for the rest of the summer until my college starts again so I'll be able to work on orders more often, thank you for all your patience!! (TTヮTT)  

Credit: boxed pixels © gasara (DA)
Watching: intriguing japanese commercials
Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:28 am
☆ September 10th, 2015
Little Update
 MOOD: nonchalant |  CURRENTLY: sorting out college stuff

Nothing much to really update but just letting people know that I am still available on forum, I have been since the Saturday of my last update but I just didn't really have any major things to say. I did change my online preference to visible for the time being though, so you'll see me rather than being ninja.

But yeah! almost always available via PM so just lmk if you need any help c:

Listening to: "Your Love" by The Outfield (thanks to dad)

Last edited by Tetsu on Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:30 am
☆ September 22nd, 2015
Leaving & Returning
 MOOD: a little bit sad |  CURRENTLY: waiting at the airport

Going back to University
School's starting again so this week is going to be especially busy but at the same time laid back? Since it's mostly just buying books & supplies and settling in for the first week, I won't be drowned with work (yet haha cry). I said goodbye to my mom today as well since she's flying back home, which isn't where my uni is and she tears up every time even though the goodbye is just temporary //tho she's usually fine the day after #preciousmommy

I'm also prepping for the MCAT this quarter + onwards but before that happens I'm still very much available via PM so feel free to ask me for help! c:

Listening to: Hailee Steinfeld - Let it go (James Bay cover)
Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:32 am
☆ November 11th, 2015
STILL AROUND
 MOOD: indifferent |  CURRENTLY: preparing to sleep

It's been some time since I last updated, just want to let everyone know I still check gasr daily, tho responses may be a bit slow during the day due to classes and labs (taking 2 labs in the same quarter was a really bad idea lol). Nevertheless, I'm here if anyone needs me, but if you're urgently needing assistance, you should probably contact another mod for a faster reply.

Hope everyone is having a lovely day. x

Listening to: Until You Were Gone ft. Emily Warren - Chainsmokers & Tritonal
Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:05 am
☆ November 30th, 2015
SEMI-AVAILABLE
 MOOD: jfksajd |  CURRENTLY: chilling before bed

FINALS ARE COMING
My status is switched to semi-available as I'll be studying for finals starting this monday. Replies will be slow but will still get to them. However, I'll be unavailable from december 6th to 13th since that's my finals week & I'll be flying back to my parents' for winter break (fINALLY) will definitely be available again afterwards though!

UPDATE FOR MY CUSTOMERS/VIP
I will probably draw some things during study breaks to prevent myself from going crazy over physics problems so I won't be completely inactive during this time!  

Listening to: Tritonal feat. Phoebe Ryan - Now Or Never
Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:48 am
☆ December 27th, 2015
TIS THE SEASON TO EAT
 MOOD: peaceful |  CURRENTLY: working on orders

QUICK UPDATE
Just letting people know that I'm fully available again, winter break = no classes  
so just pm me for any assistance, i'll reply as soon as i can!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday as well xx

Listening to: Love yourself - Jingle Bell Ball ◔◡◔
Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:51 am
☆ July 30th, 2016
Available in general
 MOOD: chill |  CURRENTLY: youtube and drawing

SHORT HIATUS 8/05/16 - 8/10/16
Will be gone from August 5th to 10th so please contact other mods during this time.

Other than that I'm available almost everyday x

Listening to: "Closer" by Chainsmokers ft Halsey

Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:42 pm
☆ September 26th, 2016
AVAILABLE
 MOOD: relaxed |  CURRENTLY: drawing a gift for someone

BACK TO COLLEGE
School resumed but I'm still available, I just have a more organized schedule than in the summer so PMs and everything will be replied in a timely manner.

NEW MODERATORS NEEDED
We're also in need of new mods so the app is open! Please click here if you're interested in applying~ Hopefully there are some that would like to join me on the art theft role /lowkey slides cookies over

Listening to: Kehlani - Gangsta
Today at 3:18 pm
Page 1 of 1