| Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:41 pm|
|Tuesday, 20th September 2016|
Just making another update since I was reassigned to another moderator position- I'm now a global moderator as you can tell! I'm now able to handle more issues rather than just art shop related things, but my duties haven't changed much. I'll be updating the first post in my free time to adapt it to my new rank.
You can now contact me about:
- Harrassment, death threads, trolling, malicious language
- Disputes between you and another user in the Forum
- Scamming/failure to pay for goods and/or services
- Impersonation of another user
- Bar reinstatement after a warning
- Why your warning bar was taken
- Authentic Artist Badge questions/concerns
- If you have trouble speaking english and only know Portuguese
- Questions about GASR in general or art shops in general.
I can also handle other issues such as:
- Locking/deleting threads
- Unlocking/bringing threads back from the basket
- Moving threads to the correct subforum
- Cleaning threads from spam
- Art theft/Pixel art theft
Credit to @Queen for the lovely new post layout
| Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:12 am|
Hi. I didn't expect to make another update so soon but truth is it's become harder for me to balance real life work with the internet so I'm going semi-available until I get my life organised again.
You may still contact me, just know I'll be slower than usual with cases. School and mental health always comes first so you'll have to be patient with me :')
| Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:56 am|
|Monday, 17th October 2016|
Hey! Unfortunately I have to go unavailable since school work has become impossible to manage with GASR. A lot of tests are coming up so I just want to focus on studying and not having to worry a lot about internet ~business~ I'd prefer if you contacted another mod with your questions/issues unless you're willing to receive a very very slow response.