Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Artist of the Moment

TOUHOU

Visit my shop View my bio

I'm a self taught artist/editor and was once an Instagram blogger but now I spend most of my times on IMVU doing DP art and maintaining a steady # of orders from various amazing people! One of my best accomplishments was winning 1st place locally in a Japanese Quiz Bowl in my state and won a chance to compete nationally against other states in Washington D.C. and so here I am still embracing my studies in Japanese although sometimes people think I look or am Japanese because I'm Asian haha. My favorite things are Anime, Utaite, Vocaloid, KPop, Fashion (especially Minimalism and Harajuku), Video Games, and Aesthetic Art :)

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24663 registered users
The newest registered user is HelloViicky

Our users have posted a total of 1504848 messages in 29121 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Tue 25 Aug - 2:16

✿✿ Mar's glorious updates ✿✿

Heyo! My name is Márcia/Mar, you are free to address me by whichever you prefer.
I'm currently a student and often busy, just like you I have a life and things to do outside GASR, so please be patient when contacting me.

Current schedule:

These are the times in which I WON'T be available
Mondays - 8am - 7pm
Tuesdays - 8am  - 2pm
Wednesdays  - 8am - 2pm
Thursdays - 8am - 7pm
Fridays - 8am - 2pm
Saturdays & Sundays - should be available all day

> This schedule goes according to the GMT timezone, which you can see on the clock above.
> Please keep in mind it may vary and I may not be online at all times specified that I'm free.
[/font]

Last edited by Mar on Tue 15 Nov - 21:20; edited 17 times in total
Tue 25 Aug - 2:31

✿✿ 25th August 2015 ✿✿

Available

I am available for most of my duties, but keep in mind I'm still a bit new with all this.
I'll try to reply as fast as I can, but since I'm still in summer holidays, I'm online all the time  

Mood: Happy
Currently: Working on art

Last edited by Mar on Tue 8 Sep - 4:31; edited 6 times in total
Sun 6 Sep - 4:50

✿✿ 6th September 2015 ✿✿

Semi-Available

I'm going to be semi-available today due to a family gathering. I may be a bit more slow since I'll be on mobile most of the time but I'll try to respond as fast as I can!

Mood: tired 
Currently: Going to bed

Last edited by Mar on Tue 8 Sep - 4:51; edited 7 times in total
Tue 8 Sep - 3:26

✿✿ 7th September 2015 ✿✿

Available

I have managed to make this at least slightly prettier, and I'm available again!
Feel free to contact me with any issues at any time, I'll be fast with my replies.
I'm soon going to be back at school so I'm preparing everything, but I should still be online most of the time.

Mood: Annoyed  
Currently: lazing around the internet

Mon 21 Sep - 0:38

✿✿ 20th September 2015 ✿✿

Available (???)

School starts tomorrow for me and I'm pretty overwhelmed with the change. Going to a new school with new people is kinda stressful for me.
This means I won't be online all the time like I used to, but I'm still available when I'm able to connect with GASR. I'll try to check on the forum during my breaks and do basic things on mobile (locking, deleting, moving threads, deleting polls..) but if you have an art theft or harassment concern I will only be able to handle it at night once I get home.

Mood: Anxious
Currently: trying to finish requests

Fri 16 Oct - 0:36

✿✿ 15th October 2015 ✿✿

Semi-Available

I figured I'd make another update since it's been a while since I last did. School has started a few weeks ago and I'm pretty tired and busy with tests coming up. Some issues and anxiety have also taken over my life and so I sometimes don't log on much.
I'm gonna go semi-avail for a bit until I get back to a more free schedule but do feel free to send in concerns and issues you may be facing and I'll try to get back to you ASAP!
I must also add that sometimes I may appear as online but that happens because I rarely log off and like to check GASR during my breaks; it ends up staying on but I'm not really on. If you notice I'm not replying, please don't think I'm ignoring, I may not be checking the forum!

Mood: Confused
Currently: Lurking

Sat 31 Oct - 14:56

✿✿ 31th October 2015 ✿✿

Available

Hey! I figured it was time to change my availability back to available since I'm done with my tests for now. Things are much more calm so I can dedicate more of my time to GASR issues. Feel free to PM me with any issues at any time, I'll get back to you ASAP, if you see I've seen your message and didn't reply, don't worry, I'll reply as soon as I can, I may be on mobile or not able to do your request right away but I will do, just be patient

I'm also gonna add that I'm one of the mods that goes through the DTPAY thread quite often and I'm able to respond to any questions/issues. I'm gonna try and update it more often too since the other mods are busy with real life issues or working on upcoming events!

Mood: Energized
Currently: Working on projects eue

Sat 16 Jan - 4:02

✿✿ 16th January 2016 ✿✿

Semi-Available

First update of the year, yay.
It's been forever since I updated, mostly because I've always been available LOL.
But school started again and with school come tests and assigments. This year I'm pretty busy so I'm going semi-avail for a bit so I can focus on real life stuff (and get some much needed sleep   )
I'll be a bit slower with replies since I usually get home late and my energy to think is -495845945.
You can still contact me, just keep in mind I may be slow. I'll try to respond in a timely manner and check the forum through mobile, though.

Mood: Dead
Currently: Dying

Mon 7 Mar - 2:11

✿✿ 7th March 2016 ✿✿

UNAVAILABLE

Just updating again because this week of school is going to be hell. I'm under major stress and just cannot focus on the internet right now. I have lotttttts of assignments so my internet time will be limited to school breaks via mobile/occasional de-stress check~
I'll be more active when easter holiday starts.
If you can please PM another moderator with your concerns unless you're willing to wait!

Mood: Completely stressed out
Currently: Going to bed, completely shattered

Sat 19 Mar - 17:42

✿✿ 19th March 2016 ✿✿

Available

Hey!
Easter holidays have started so I'll be available for a while. Hell week is over so I'll be mostly resting and doing stuff on the internet.
My online status is public again so you can see whenever I'm online and contact me if you have any issues and/or need me.

Mood: Ill  
Currently: Drawing!

Thu 14 Apr - 0:44

✿✿ 13th April 2016 ✿✿

Semi-available/Unavail at times

Hello.
Just making another update since school has started and I won't be able to be as active for a while.
These are the few last months I have until summer break so I have to dedicate to get my grades higher. Therefore I'm going semi-available so I don't stress too much.
If you contact me please be patient; I'll be as fast as I can according to the situation. If you're looking for a quick reply then I highly recommend you to PM another available moderator.

Mood: stressed
Currently: dead

Thu 9 Jun - 19:18

✿✿ 9th June 2016 ✿✿

Available

Hello!
I'm finally back and done with school for this year so I should be available for a long while.
I'll be slowly but surely going through the issues I've been reported about over these next few days and make sure everyone gets a reply.
Should now be available to answer to PMs at any time of the day.

Mood: happy
Currently: relaxing  Lazy cat ...

Mon 22 Aug - 16:08

✿✿ 22nd August 2016 ✿✿

Unavailable

So in case you haven't noticed I've been very late or forgetful with my responses and that is because I'm going to be unavailable until next monday.
I'm going on vacation for a much needed break and my wifi access will be very very limited, in fact I don't think I'll have wifi at all, I'll only have access to GASR using mobile data; if you see me online just know I won't be answering immediately as I'm probably just checking up on things. I'll be away from the 24th to the 28th but until then I'm packing up and preparing to leave so I'll be slow with my responses; however, I'll be replying to all PMs I have pending and finishing art before I leave. If you need any help or mod assistance please PM another mod while I'm away!
See you next week  flower

Mood: Alright  
Currently: Working on art

Mon 5 Sep - 20:25

✿✿ 5th September 2016 ✿✿

Available

Hi! I've been back from vacation for a few days now but I took a bit of time to relax and focus a bit on real life since I'm going back to school soon.
I am available now for the most part and once I start school I'll have a new schedule which I will put up just so you know what times to expect to get a reply and whatnot.
Also I have a bit of an update on the Authentic Artist Badge; applications are running again! Lately due to inactivity from the staff they had been put on hold but the few applications that have been sent to the account will start being reviewed soon. Anyone is free to submit their own now and not wait as long! Any questions regarding that or other subjects can be PMed to me and I'll try to reply as soon as I can, as usual :)

Currently: Relaxing

Sun 18 Sep - 21:04

✿✿ 18th September 2016 ✿✿

Available

Hey! Just updating to let you know I've started school so the times in which I'll be able to be online are a bit different. The schedule on the first post has been updated so just scroll up to see it :) luckily this year it's a lot better to manage time wise so I think my activity in the forum should stay the same.
I should stay available for a while unless anything comes up, just keep in mind I will most likely not be responding to PMs/dealing with issues in the times mentioned above since I'm in school and the internet there is pretty crappy most of the time, so please be patient if you contact me during those times.

Currently: Watching videos

Today at 19:12
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next