Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Artist of the Moment

TOUHOU

Visit my shop View my bio

I'm a self taught artist/editor and was once an Instagram blogger but now I spend most of my times on IMVU doing DP art and maintaining a steady # of orders from various amazing people! One of my best accomplishments was winning 1st place locally in a Japanese Quiz Bowl in my state and won a chance to compete nationally against other states in Washington D.C. and so here I am still embracing my studies in Japanese although sometimes people think I look or am Japanese because I'm Asian haha. My favorite things are Anime, Utaite, Vocaloid, KPop, Fashion (especially Minimalism and Harajuku), Video Games, and Aesthetic Art :)

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24660 registered users
The newest registered user is LGdsKivaaraKurosaki

Our users have posted a total of 1504698 messages in 29121 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:18 pm
authentic artists (jeopardized is still my main, i just have 9muses (on imvu) for the name here)

alsooo i donated way back when i was global mod/head of auctions and i couldn't find proof from that long ago (i remember jen giving it to me tho)
Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:29 pm
How do we receive the true art badge in the first place? I thought i had received one but i looked at my badges and no where to be found. I have my own art work just would like to know where i can show proof to receive the badge here and on imvu? Just in case, proof of a drawing i did

Also donated Proof
Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:45 pm
@Dandelion - for donations you need to donate a min of 5k to get the badge 3:
And for authentic artist please refer to the important threads subsection.

Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:35 am
@Bedlam wrote:
@Lapin - I don't think you understand, the badge can only be on one account 3:

I thought the names here on GASR no longer needed to match your IMVU account?
My main imvu account is Assault, though if you want to change the badge to my account Lapin thats fine,
Though i was under the impression that you did not need to have your names match anymore.
Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:18 am
@Lapin

It doesn't have to match your IMVU account name. All Bedlam is saying is that you can only have the badge on ONE of your IMVU accounts and that normally nobody's gonna switch the badge around for you just because you decided to switch main accounts.

Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:44 pm
I'm not asking anyone to switch the badge around, I actually prefer it stays on my account its on on IMVU, i just want the authentic badge back here on GASR.
Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:10 am
I just donated but I would like to receive the badge o:
proof

✿ Please feel free to contact me for any assistance regarding the issues listed in the
contact page or my profile!

Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:28 am
Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:18 am
@Lapin - yeahhh idk this whole situation is kinda messy cause I see your point but also like I just want to be wary cause some people may try and cheat the system LOL

Anyhoo granted.

Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:03 am
sketch

It's not hard to get either badge; 5k plus a finished WIP and some other information?  I don't see why people don't
put the effort into getting them rather than waste effort trying to cheat the system and publicly embarrass themselves.

Kind of pathetic, y'know?
Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:12 pm
I like to have the badge back please :) , here's the proof,
Proof of authentic badge
Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:16 am
Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:35 am
donation proof -> x
Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:50 am
Donated
Prooof c:
Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:44 am
@Infert
can you take your proof pic like Tebayo's? So it shows your acc name etc.

otherwise everyone else has been

Updated :^ )

@Flix wrote:
I play too much league and I need jesus.

Today at 10:09 pm
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next