Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

[IMPORTANT] YOUR ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN DELETED
Mar 18, 2017 #announcement

Recently Mar and Queen have been deleting accounts that have been inactive (0 Posts) for a long time in order to lower the size of the forum and price for the Ad free. If you are an active member of the forum and received an email saying your account has been deleted, click here for further information.

Update on Mod Team
Mar 17, 2017 #update

We are happy to announce our previous admin, @Capsule, has decided to come back to the mod team!! Click here to read.

New Moderators + Reassignment
Mar 13, 2017 #update

Our new mods have been announced! Congratulations to Fervent and Softe on becoming Event Coordinators, and to Queen on becoming our new Technician! Also, congratulations to Cern on becoming a Global Moderator! Click here for more information.

What to expect from GASR in the next few months
Mar 12, 2017 #update

We have some changes planned for the GASR community! Click here to read.

St. Patrick's Day Emote Contest
Mar 3, 2017 #event

Ireland’s national holiday tradition includes a chance to ponder and celebrate what it means to be Irish, wearing green, drinking Irish ale, and looking for leprechauns! Click here to join. The deadline to enter is March 17.

Artist of the Moment

AOTM

Visit my shop View my bio

Artist of the Moment will continue April 1st. Please click here for more information.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Poll
What do you think of the new features?
Keep Both
70%
 70% [ 48 ]
Remove Both
4%
 4% [ 3 ]
Keep Emojis / Remove Discord Widget
20%
 20% [ 14 ]
Keep Discord Widget / Remove Emojis
6%
 6% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 69

Statistics

We have 18108 registered users
The newest registered user is LoveLacey

Our users have posted a total of 167236 messages in 2896 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:18 am
authentic artists (jeopardized is still my main, i just have 9muses (on imvu) for the name here)

alsooo i donated way back when i was global mod/head of auctions and i couldn't find proof from that long ago (i remember jen giving it to me tho)
Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:29 am
How do we receive the true art badge in the first place? I thought i had received one but i looked at my badges and no where to be found. I have my own art work just would like to know where i can show proof to receive the badge here and on imvu? Just in case, proof of a drawing i did

Also donated Proof
Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:45 am
@Dandelion - for donations you need to donate a min of 5k to get the badge 3:
And for authentic artist please refer to the important threads subsection.
Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:35 pm
@Bedlam wrote:
@Lapin - I don't think you understand, the badge can only be on one account 3:

I thought the names here on GASR no longer needed to match your IMVU account?
My main imvu account is Assault, though if you want to change the badge to my account Lapin thats fine,
Though i was under the impression that you did not need to have your names match anymore.
Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:18 pm
@Lapin

It doesn't have to match your IMVU account name. All Bedlam is saying is that you can only have the badge on ONE of your IMVU accounts and that normally nobody's gonna switch the badge around for you just because you decided to switch main accounts.

Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:44 am
I'm not asking anyone to switch the badge around, I actually prefer it stays on my account its on on IMVU, i just want the authentic badge back here on GASR.
Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:10 pm
I just donated but I would like to receive the badge o:
proof

Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:28 pm
Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:18 pm
@Lapin - yeahhh idk this whole situation is kinda messy cause I see your point but also like I just want to be wary cause some people may try and cheat the system LOL

Anyhoo granted.
Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:03 pm
sketch

It's not hard to get either badge; 5k plus a finished WIP and some other information?  I don't see why people don't
put the effort into getting them rather than waste effort trying to cheat the system and publicly embarrass themselves.

Kind of pathetic, y'know?

flower
Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:12 am
I like to have the badge back please :) , here's the proof,
Proof of authentic badge
Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:16 pm
Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:35 pm
donation proof -> x
Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:50 pm
Donated
Prooof c:
Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:44 pm
@Infert
can you take your proof pic like Tebayo's? So it shows your acc name etc.

otherwise everyone else has been

Updated :^ )
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next