Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Moving GASR / New Features & Suggestions
April 26, 2017 #discussion

After a discussion between you guys and the staff, we've decided on moving GASR to its own private server. We are leaving the discussion thread up so you guys can continue to provide feedback, suggestions, and new features for the new forum. Click here for more information!

Space Day Celebration
April 17, 2017 #contest

Welcome to GASR's first ever Space Day event! Serenity has put together this brand new occasion to share with you all. Click here to participate!

Broken Profile Tables
April 12, 2017 #forum

Mar came across an issue where some of the member profile tables were broken. Click here to see if it effected you and how to fix it.

GASR Magazine Application
Mar 28, 2017 #announcement

Due to the changes of the mod staff, the first issue was pushed back and will be release in the Summer as the first edition. We are now looking for more members to fill in the empty positions and help us bring this magazine to life. click here for further information.

[IMPORTANT] YOUR ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN DELETED
Mar 18, 2017 #announcement

Recently Mar and Queen have been deleting accounts that have been inactive (0 Posts) for a long time in order to lower the size of the forum and price for the Ad free. If you are an active member of the forum and received an email saying your account has been deleted, click here for further information.

Artist of the Moment

ISOW

Visit my shop View my bio

Hello everyone, I'm Soraia, I'm 22 years old and I'm working on a coffee shop. I really like to do some art and to be in GASR, but I think I still didn't find my style yet, hope you guys can help me with that! I actually started doing some art at 19 years, and I hope I can continue with that!

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Poll
Do you think GASR should move to its own private server?
Yes
51%
 51% [ 223 ]
No
14%
 14% [ 60 ]
Not Now
4%
 4% [ 18 ]
Not Sure
16%
 16% [ 68 ]
Don't Care if We Stay or Go
15%
 15% [ 65 ]
Total Votes : 434

Statistics

We have 18231 registered users
The newest registered user is ackleshol

Our users have posted a total of 187417 messages in 3061 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Sun 27 Sep 2015 - 11:27
Wed 14 Oct 2015 - 9:18
heigh, hoo. Same issue as @Yeri.
Originally, Katelyn had the donation sticker up for the forum-- but she has it hidden now (I'm guessing), which is why you can't find it in her shop.
I own it from her too: boop
Sat 19 Dec 2015 - 0:09
is there an easy way to find the credit log on imvu for the donations? I donated years ago and can't find the invoice on the credit log. I know I sent credits just don't know when :)

Proof Of Authentic Badge:

Sat 19 Dec 2015 - 7:55
@StepherBell wrote:
is there an easy way to find the credit log on imvu for the donations? I donated years ago and can't find the invoice on the credit log. I know I sent credits just don't know when :)

Proof Of Authentic Badge:

As far as I know, IMVU only has the date system for tracking your sent credits in the logs. You could always try looking through your emails for the sent credit confirmation; however, I understand that it can be tedious for most. Using the search term "Thank you for sending a gift GASRforum" should hopefully bring it up in your email fairly quickly if it hasn't been deleted, and it should help save some search time. If this does not work, my only other recommendation is to donate again.
Sat 19 Dec 2015 - 10:24
ah thank you so much that helped me big time, I found the email from 2013 lol

proof of donating to GASR:

Sat 19 Dec 2015 - 10:36
those avatars xD
Updated for you

Click here to join my Yuri On Ice discord server!
Sat 19 Dec 2015 - 10:43
Thank you! And I know right lol!
Mon 28 Dec 2015 - 14:31
Proof for authentic artist
clickeh
Sat 2 Jan 2016 - 3:20
Sun 3 Jan 2016 - 15:21
Proof of true art badge~

and what happened to imvu?, its all weird now.
Sun 3 Jan 2016 - 15:25
Updated. IMVU's been having technical problems for the past few days :l

Click here to join my Yuri On Ice discord server!
Tue 12 Jan 2016 - 16:25
Thu 14 Jan 2016 - 5:57
I do not know create topics, I am new here  Not impressed
Sun 17 Jan 2016 - 4:17
I don't know how I haven't seen this..  
Authentic Badge proof:

my donation proof is long lost- one day I'll find it hopefully

I just donated again anyways
Mon 18 Jan 2016 - 2:32
Authentic badge:
.:

Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next