Gasrforum
HomeLandingEventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Profile Awards
July 24, 2017 #update

Because of the whole mess with photobucket changing how their image hosting works, a lot of users have lost some award badges. Click here for more information!

GASR's New Moderators
July 20, 2017 #aanouncement

After carefully reviewing each application we've received, we are pleased to announce our newest staff members! Click here to view our new team members!

Photobucket TOS Change
June 30, 2017 #announcement

Photobucket has changed their Terms of Service which is affecting a lot of our members currently. Linking images from their website is no longer allowed with free accounts. Click here for more information.

GASR Moderator Applications are CLOSED
June 12, 2017 #update

Yes, it's that time again; we are in dire need of more volunteers to help moderate our forum and ensure that all members behave according to our forum rules. Click here to apply!

AP GUIDELINES REFRESHER & RULE CHANGE
June 10, 2017 #announcement

Due to the recent influx of users violating the AP guidelines set by Forumotion that we are required to enforce, we've decided that a little refresher on that section of the rule book was needed. Click here for further information.

Beta Testers Needed
June 4, 2017 #important

We need beta testers for the new forum! Click here for further information.

Artist of the Moment

Dykz

Visit my shop View my bio

Heyo! My name is Amanda. I've been drawing for IMVU on and off for years. I really enjoy doing new things when it comes to customs, and am open to a lot of new challenges. I like long walks on the beach, pineapples, and cats. Slide into my DM's if you're interested. c:

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
Poll
Do you think GASR should move to its own private server?
Yes
44%
 44% [ 407 ]
No
11%
 11% [ 106 ]
Not Now
4%
 4% [ 38 ]
Not Sure
17%
 17% [ 160 ]
Don't Care if We Stay or Go
24%
 24% [ 219 ]
Total Votes : 930

Statistics

We have 15163 registered users
The newest registered user is MisfitsConnor

Our users have posted a total of 248882 messages in 4296 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:44 am
Following the closure of the AP forum earlier this year, we have decided to remove the AP badge fully. All users holding this badge will have it removed promptly, and there will be no future need to message an administrator for said badge as it will no longer exist.
There is no longer a restriction as to who can sell nudity or not (you do not need to be 18+) - this is your responsibility from now on. NSFW art must continue to be dealt with privately.

Furthermore, we have decided to change the "AP" label to "Explicit content" - our rules have been updated to reflect this change: http://www.gasrforum.com/t26094-general-rules-updated-may-7-2015#1274641

GASR remains a GA forum, meaning that said explicit content is still against the rules to post on the forum.

ALSO WE ATTEMPTED TO SIMPLIFY THE PROCESS WITHOUT HAVING TO RE-GRANT THE BADGES TO PEOPLE, BUT FORUMOTION IS GARBAGE.
(it's too complicated to explain what happened).

So please post proof of donations (either credit log, the sticker or Paypal transaction) / true artist badge (screenshot of it on IMVU) here and they will be re-granted to everyone.
Sorry for the trouble.

Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:55 am
I actually really like this.
Bc we're separating more from imvu criteria "AP" would no longer really be relevant as we're trying to get more people from other than imvu involved now, it'd be strange to keep AP around.

I'm fond of the direction we're heading in

Annnd my proof of donation

Last edited by Cain on Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:51 pm

Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:57 pm
I am not sure how much was supposed to be donated to get the contributor badge before the reseller thing happen. But this is all the proof I could find of me donating o:
Proof:

Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:21 pm
got it  
Proof of Donation:

Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:26 pm
Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:22 pm
Updated~

Again apologies of this happening 3:
Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:09 pm
proof of donation

x
Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:09 pm

Proofs of donation: 
1 2 3

Last edited by Emty on Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:12 pm
Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:21 pm
Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:31 pm
i couldn't find the log in my creds history so pls see my hp for the sticker LOL
sorry!

here
Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:17 pm
The only proof I have is the sticker on my homepage. Sorry this happened.

Homepage.
Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:30 pm
Updated :^ )
Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:10 am
proof of authentic artist;

proof of donation;
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next