Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Artist of the Moment

TOUHOU

Visit my shop View my bio

I'm a self taught artist/editor and was once an Instagram blogger but now I spend most of my times on IMVU doing DP art and maintaining a steady # of orders from various amazing people! One of my best accomplishments was winning 1st place locally in a Japanese Quiz Bowl in my state and won a chance to compete nationally against other states in Washington D.C. and so here I am still embracing my studies in Japanese although sometimes people think I look or am Japanese because I'm Asian haha. My favorite things are Anime, Utaite, Vocaloid, KPop, Fashion (especially Minimalism and Harajuku), Video Games, and Aesthetic Art :)

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24643 registered users
The newest registered user is SinfullyBeats

Our users have posted a total of 1504025 messages in 29106 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Sun 26 Jul 2015 - 0:44
Following the closure of the AP forum earlier this year, we have decided to remove the AP badge fully. All users holding this badge will have it removed promptly, and there will be no future need to message an administrator for said badge as it will no longer exist.
There is no longer a restriction as to who can sell nudity or not (you do not need to be 18+) - this is your responsibility from now on. NSFW art must continue to be dealt with privately.

Furthermore, we have decided to change the "AP" label to "Explicit content" - our rules have been updated to reflect this change: http://www.gasrforum.com/t26094-general-rules-updated-may-7-2015#1274641

GASR remains a GA forum, meaning that said explicit content is still against the rules to post on the forum.

ALSO WE ATTEMPTED TO SIMPLIFY THE PROCESS WITHOUT HAVING TO RE-GRANT THE BADGES TO PEOPLE, BUT FORUMOTION IS GARBAGE.
(it's too complicated to explain what happened).

So please post proof of donations (either credit log, the sticker or Paypal transaction) / true artist badge (screenshot of it on IMVU) here and they will be re-granted to everyone.
Sorry for the trouble.

Sun 26 Jul 2015 - 0:55
I actually really like this.
Bc we're separating more from imvu criteria "AP" would no longer really be relevant as we're trying to get more people from other than imvu involved now, it'd be strange to keep AP around.

I'm fond of the direction we're heading in

Annnd my proof of donation

Last edited by Cain on Sun 26 Jul 2015 - 3:15; edited 1 time in total
Sun 26 Jul 2015 - 1:51
Sun 26 Jul 2015 - 2:57
I am not sure how much was supposed to be donated to get the contributor badge before the reseller thing happen. But this is all the proof I could find of me donating o:
Proof:

Sun 26 Jul 2015 - 3:21
got it  
Proof of Donation:

Sun 26 Jul 2015 - 3:26
Sun 26 Jul 2015 - 4:22
Updated~

Again apologies of this happening 3:

Sun 26 Jul 2015 - 5:09
proof of donation

x
Sun 26 Jul 2015 - 5:09

Proofs of donation: 
1 2 3

Last edited by Emty on Sun 26 Jul 2015 - 5:16; edited 2 times in total
Sun 26 Jul 2015 - 5:12
Sun 26 Jul 2015 - 7:21
Sun 26 Jul 2015 - 8:31
i couldn't find the log in my creds history so pls see my hp for the sticker LOL
sorry!

here

Sun 26 Jul 2015 - 9:17
The only proof I have is the sticker on my homepage. Sorry this happened.

Homepage.
Sun 26 Jul 2015 - 9:30
Updated :^ )

@Flix wrote:
I play too much league and I need jesus.

Sun 26 Jul 2015 - 21:10
proof of authentic artist;

proof of donation;
Today at 18:18
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next