Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

New Moderators Needed
Feb 19, 2017 #moderators

We are in need of new moderators! Applications are open for a Contest Mod and Technician. Click here for more information. The deadline to send applications is March 4.

GASR Mascot Contest
Jan 8, 2017 #event

As a community we’ve come to realize that GASRForum does not have an official mascot! If you have an idea for our mascot, please help us out! The deadline to submit a mascot is January 29.

New Years Event
Jan 5, 2017 #event

We are looking into making some collages that feature artwork, pixels, and screenshots from 2016. These collages will be featured on GASR's social media. If you are interested in submitting your favorite works from 2016, please click here. The deadline to submit art is January 15, 2017.

Xmas Charity - Begin Donations
Dec 11, 2016 #event

It's the season of giving and what could be better than giving to those who are most in need? In order to help others celebrate the holidays we'd like for all of GASR to come together and help donate money to those who are less fortunate and to help put a smile on a child's face this year! Click here to donate. The deadline to donate is December 20.

Artist of the Moment

GUROE

Visit my shop View my bio

Hi, I'm Kori. I joined GASR in 2014 and have grown to love the community and people here. I'm a self taught hobby artist but I've liked to draw and paint ever since I can remember. I didn't get into using a tablet till a few years ago- and I love it. My family has always been a really big supporter in whatever I do, so I hope to continue and make it a more serious thing. I believe there's always room for me to improve so that's what I plan to do.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 25921 registered users
The newest registered user is Goshiboo

Our users have posted a total of 1555377 messages in 30018 subjects

GASR Time

Tue 14 Jul - 0:12
Hey everybody.
I don't know if this is the right area to make this topic.
But I wanted to know, if there are people who makes DP's.
I just want names, from here or IMVU self.

I will wait for a response.
Thank you.

Tue 14 Jul - 0:41
if you're looking for artists who makes dps your best bet is in the custom art shop
you can browse the shop and find artists that you like, that's the easiest way to do it cause people's taste differs so a person's recommendation might not be to your interest

(idk if that helped or not lol)
Tue 14 Jul - 4:57
Going to move this to the help forum since this seems to better fit there.

We have tons of artists on GASR who make DPs! You can find plenty of them by just browsing!

As Sonya said, we have our custom shops where you can order art made specifically to your liking by the artist(s) that you want! There are plenty of open shops with examples for you to browse and discover artists that fit your taste and style!

There are also the premade shops where you can browse premade art by artists to purchase, the free shops where you can find people honing their skills and learning, and the request topic where you can post a request for artists to try.

The best thing I can suggest is to browse yourself and discover artists that you enjoy. People can always recommend a few; however, tastes vary and there are many, many more artists for you to see than can ever be listed.
Page 1 of 1