Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

New Moderators Needed
Feb 19, 2017 #moderators

We are in need of new moderators! Applications are open for a Contest Mod and Technician. Click here for more information. The deadline to send applications is March 4.

GASR Mascot Contest
Jan 8, 2017 #event

As a community we’ve come to realize that GASRForum does not have an official mascot! If you have an idea for our mascot, please help us out! The deadline to submit a mascot is January 29.

New Years Event
Jan 5, 2017 #event

We are looking into making some collages that feature artwork, pixels, and screenshots from 2016. These collages will be featured on GASR's social media. If you are interested in submitting your favorite works from 2016, please click here. The deadline to submit art is January 15, 2017.

Xmas Charity - Begin Donations
Dec 11, 2016 #event

It's the season of giving and what could be better than giving to those who are most in need? In order to help others celebrate the holidays we'd like for all of GASR to come together and help donate money to those who are less fortunate and to help put a smile on a child's face this year! Click here to donate. The deadline to donate is December 20.

Artist of the Moment

GUROE

Visit my shop View my bio

Hi, I'm Kori. I joined GASR in 2014 and have grown to love the community and people here. I'm a self taught hobby artist but I've liked to draw and paint ever since I can remember. I didn't get into using a tablet till a few years ago- and I love it. My family has always been a really big supporter in whatever I do, so I hope to continue and make it a more serious thing. I believe there's always room for me to improve so that's what I plan to do.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 25880 registered users
The newest registered user is Emancipate

Our users have posted a total of 1553637 messages in 29978 subjects

GASR Time

Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:28 pm
I been wanting to redecorate my shop for a while now, and I keep seeing a lot of cute boarders and backgrounds, fancy fonts (that aren't the normal Ariel or Times New Roman) and what nots in people's shops.

How do you make those boarders and fancy stuff? Thanks  

Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:43 am
Most of them are tables and the fancy fonts that Diabolus installed on the forum.

You can get started with the table code the forum gives you by default and customize it
from there.  (A lot of the features like the quick table button and the fancy fonts are only
seen in the full posting page
, the one you used to make this thread or the one you're directed
to when you're editing a post, not the quick reply you see at the bottom of threads normally.)

Table button is the last button on this row.

Gives you this basic code:

Code:
[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

You can customize this by adding different style tags.  This adds a black border:

Code:
[table style="border: 1px solid #000000;"][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

This adds a background color:

Code:
[table style="border: 1px solid #000000; background-color: #777777;"][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

You can substitute the background color with an image instead:

Code:
[table style="border: 1px solid #000000; background-image:url(image link here);"][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Etc. etc.  There's tons of customization options for tables.  

For the fancy fonts, you would click the stand alone "A" link button which gives you the drop down list for the fonts.
Quick reply only has the defaults, but the full posting page has all of the installed ones as well.  

Second to last button on this menu:

Full list:

Now, you can use these fonts even in quick reply, you just have to type it in manually.

Examples:

Code:
[font=Oswald][/font]
[font=Montserrat][/font]
[font=Exo][/font]
[font=Voltaire][/font]
[font=Unica One][/font]
[font=Six Caps][/font]
[font=Amatic SC][/font]
[font=Seaweed Script][/font]
[font=Lobster][/font]
[font=Pacifico][/font]
[font=Oranienbaum][/font]

Oswald
Montserrat
Exo
Voltaire
Unica One
Six Caps
Amatic SC
SeaweedScript
Lobster
Pacifico
Oranienbaum

Hope this helped.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:56 am
oh ye here is an example of the table codes.  I added a white font color since it's hard to see the default text
color on a grey background.  

font color tag: color: #ffffff;

Quisque blandit quam eu tortor dignissim, ut elementum magna hendrerit. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Cras tempor hendrerit ante sed tristique. Donec consectetur nisi id turpis molestie elementum. Aenean sodales nunc pellentesque pharetra congue. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Mauris lacinia felis in magna pulvinar interdum in et nisl. Curabitur nec lorem lacus. Quisque sit amet consectetur nibh, quis eleifend mi. Donec augue tellus, interdum eget ligula a, congue lobortis justo. Donec blandit, elit ac rutrum pulvinar, sem arcu imperdiet eros, id consequat dui libero ut sem. Phasellus vitae massa suscipit, blandit velit a, semper justo. Proin felis nisl, consequat non metus nec, tempus euismod nisi. Maecenas dignissim ornare eros eu dictum.
Code:
[table style="border: 1px solid #000000; background-color: #777777; color: #ffffff;"][tr][td]

Text Here

[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Last edited by Queen on Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:09 am
@Queen thank you so much!! This helps a lot I lav you

Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:50 am
you're welcome!

if you want to adjust the width of the tables, just add another tag for that.

width: 400px; <-- like that.
Page 1 of 1