Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

GASR Mascot Contest
Jan 8, 2017 #contest

As a community we’ve come to realize that GASRForum does not have an official mascot! If you have an idea for our mascot, please help us out! The deadline to submit a mascot is January 29.

New Years Event
Jan 5, 2017 #event

We are looking into making some collages that feature artwork, pixels, and screenshots from 2016. These collages will be featured on GASR's social media. If you are interested in submitting your favorite works from 2016, please click here. The deadline to submit art is January 15, 2017.

Xmas Charity - Begin Donations
Dec 11, 2016 #event

It's the season of giving and what could be better than giving to those who are most in need? In order to help others celebrate the holidays we'd like for all of GASR to come together and help donate money to those who are less fortunate and to help put a smile on a child's face this year! Click here to donate. The deadline to donate is December 20.

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Artist of the Moment

SAFFIRE

Visit my shop View my bio

Hi everyone! I'm currently in my last year of university, graduating in May next year! I love art and I've tried my hand at various things such as drawing anime/chibis/doodles but it seems like I'm better at doing pixel art, so I've stuck with that since. I'm self-taught, so I'm still experimenting around with different styles. I've been running an active shop for over a year with a few hiatuses in between. I love GASR as it has a great community where I can interact with fellow artists and art lovers :) I've made many friends here over the years and I hope that continues for a long time to come!

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 25429 registered users
The newest registered user is ughsobs

Our users have posted a total of 1536175 messages in 29653 subjects

GASR Time

Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:50 pm
Hi hi
There's like a 1/2 chance that when I click a page number on a thread  WHEN I CLICK ON ANYTHING ON GASR it links me to this
I have to click back and click on the page number again xD
I was just wondering if anyone else has the same problem or if it's just something that happens.
It only started happening today 
Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:58 pm
Oh wow it's happening to me too but not just clicking page numbers it happens when I also click view newest page etc.

It started today for me as well

@Flix wrote:
I play too much league and I need jesus.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:03 pm
^ same thing here. It might be a problem from forumotion itself?

Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:08 pm
forum is breaking
oh dear

@Flix wrote:
I play too much league and I need jesus.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:09 pm
Yeeee. I've been getting it on mobile too ;c When i click the "watched topic" off my notification it pops up. Though on mobile, it doesnt seem to show up if you open in a new tab instead?

+ It's probs something on forumotion's end most likely xD
Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:11 pm
IT TOOK ME 5 TIMES TO GET TO THE HOME PAGE cricri 
at least i'm not alone in this terrible time 
Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:13 pm
Forumotion has been acting up a lot lately sketch

Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:30 pm
Let's be real, when is forumotion not acting up?  sketch

The scripts on the homepage haven't been loading right the last couple of days,
so all of the staff updates cover the entire left side of the page and also, I know
there's something that makes staff names have a tooltip on them and that makes
them not disappear like normal names would, and they have been staying static on
the homepage as well.  

Like, Krist updated his status the other day and even when I scrolled down the page
to get to OT, his name scrolled with it and hovered over everything.  Happens anytime
a staff member is the most recent post of a section.

But 99% of the time it's forumotion and there's not really anything Jen or Tino can do so
I try not to hit them with glitches that often.
Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:52 pm
To be fair gasr doesn't really act up for me like at all 
Well, rip forumotion 
Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:04 pm
I don't love Forumotion enough to put links to their main website everywhere on our forum.
(^:

My only suggestion is to wait a few more days and see if the problem still persists. I believe they had some maintenance done recently, so this could have resulted from that maintenance.

Today at 4:52 pm
Page 1 of 1