Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

GASR Mascot Contest
Jan 8, 2017 #contest

As a community we’ve come to realize that GASRForum does not have an official mascot! If you have an idea for our mascot, please help us out! The deadline to submit a mascot is January 29.

New Years Event
Jan 5, 2017 #event

We are looking into making some collages that feature artwork, pixels, and screenshots from 2016. These collages will be featured on GASR's social media. If you are interested in submitting your favorite works from 2016, please click here. The deadline to submit art is January 15, 2017.

Xmas Charity - Begin Donations
Dec 11, 2016 #event

It's the season of giving and what could be better than giving to those who are most in need? In order to help others celebrate the holidays we'd like for all of GASR to come together and help donate money to those who are less fortunate and to help put a smile on a child's face this year! Click here to donate. The deadline to donate is December 20.

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Artist of the Moment

SAFFIRE

Visit my shop View my bio

Hi everyone! I'm currently in my last year of university, graduating in May next year! I love art and I've tried my hand at various things such as drawing anime/chibis/doodles but it seems like I'm better at doing pixel art, so I've stuck with that since. I'm self-taught, so I'm still experimenting around with different styles. I've been running an active shop for over a year with a few hiatuses in between. I love GASR as it has a great community where I can interact with fellow artists and art lovers :) I've made many friends here over the years and I hope that continues for a long time to come!

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 25375 registered users
The newest registered user is shiri

Our users have posted a total of 1533910 messages in 29623 subjects

GASR Time

Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:49 pm
Hello fellow art enthusiast!  

My name is Jen and I have a question for any moderator/admin/any other member.
I have a boyfriend who is in a tight money situation. He LOVES music and creates his own.
Now my question would be if he could sell/make custom songs on here?
Music is a form of art and as fellow art lovers I know you could all appreciate his work.
You could use the fellow custom made music as the intro to your shop, YouTube videos, homepage, etc.
Here is his YouTube page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSHRXn85f5Yv0HAGJPTLuvw
in case you want to see what he has made so far, he is making these for only 10 USD per song.
Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:01 pm
Unfortunately, I don't think so. GASR stands for GRAPHIC Art Services and Request.
Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:18 am
The answer is no. We don't specialize in any kind of music sales at all. Ciara is right.

Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:58 am
Yes sorry friend however feel free to advertise his music sales in your signature.

Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:26 pm
ohh tho is not allowed, I'm sure if you advertise you can find clients....I myself checked on his channel and I absolutely loving it...
Today at 1:03 pm
Page 1 of 1