Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Breast Cancer Awareness
Oct 17, 2016 #event

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. The event mods have created an event for everyone to show support to those who have been affected by breast cancer. Click here to join.

Artist of the Moment

TOUHOU

Visit my shop View my bio

I'm a self taught artist/editor and was once an Instagram blogger but now I spend most of my times on IMVU doing DP art and maintaining a steady # of orders from various amazing people! One of my best accomplishments was winning 1st place locally in a Japanese Quiz Bowl in my state and won a chance to compete nationally against other states in Washington D.C. and so here I am still embracing my studies in Japanese although sometimes people think I look or am Japanese because I'm Asian haha. My favorite things are Anime, Utaite, Vocaloid, KPop, Fashion (especially Minimalism and Harajuku), Video Games, and Aesthetic Art :)

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24602 registered users
The newest registered user is Hopes

Our users have posted a total of 1501656 messages in 29061 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:48 am
Alright, based on feedback maybe we made too many changes for users too quickly.
For that we apologize we may have jumped the transitional phase too quickly for people to be comfortable with.

We have talked about it and we do understand that some people only make the odd premade do not want to make a shop separate from their main custom shop because it may be too difficult for them to try and keep up with two shops. Some people also have said that they do not feel comfortable posting in the premade market because yes in the past it was too cluttered and hard to look through.

Though hopefully, people's opinions of the premade market will change now that it had a big updating and revamp.

It's much more user friendly and easier to browse.
http://www.gasrforum.com/t3469-gasr-premade-market-v3

I do hope that people will watch for that thread, and hopefully give it another chance to shine and consider selling future premades in there instead of in your custom shop.

So here's what's changing, you will be allowed to sell premades in your custom shop.
However, you will only be allowed to do so if you create no more than 4 premades a month.

Before you grab the pitchforks and come to burn down my house let me explain to you how exactly we will be enforcing this rule.

Though that will be the general guideline, if one month you happen one month to create 5 instead of 4 premades we will generally will NOT be contacting you to create a separate shop.

We're not forcing you to hold back premades that you have created so you don't break this guideline.

We will contact you only if it's a constant thing.
For example: let's say you make 10 premades every month.
That clearly means you should probably make a separate premade shop rather than post them in your custom one.

We will only enforce this rule if you have really gone over our guideline and this will be judged on an individual basis.

If you do create a lot of premades in a month, in the end it will probably help you out if you post them in the premade forum so people specifically looking for premades can find them quickly and easily.

Though, if you actually like the idea of having another shop specifically for premades and one for your custom orders you can create a separate thread regardless of how many premades you make in a month (even if you just make one!).

Hopefully in time people will find what works best for them and give more thought to having two shops.

Thank you for your cooperation, patience, and kindness through our transitional phase.

- Bedlam

Last edited by Bedlam on Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:21 am
omg thank god i was like aaaaawwwwwwwwwgeeewd i have to make sure i make more than three premades a week! that rule was horrible lol
Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:09 am
LOL HELL NO
hee

Make as many premades as you want.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:00 pm
I love this :) Wonderful idea! Where do we post to get our premade section post to be deleted out of our custom shop?
Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:20 am
In this thread please!

Or you can PM any moderator <3

Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:34 am
Please delete this post: http://www.gasrforum.com/t631-seabound-seashells-free-custom-dps-for-now#18943

Thank you! I love the way it is set up now. It is easier to find premades and it is much more convenient. I lav you
Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:09 am
I'm glad you like it and I deleted the post for ya~

Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:31 pm
Well, what if you just picked up your old shop from old GASR and moved it here and already had premades. My premades were rejects. I'm not saying I"m not going to move them, cause I will. I want to get rid of them. LoL. I'm just asking cause I have more than 5, and they came with me when I moved here.
Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:41 pm
We'll be basing it more on how many you create on a month rather than how much you are selling at one time.

I'm assuming all these rejects weren't created in a one month span and even if they were:
Quote :
Though that will be the general guideline, if one month you happen one month to create 5 instead of 4 premades we will generally will NOT be contacting you to create a separate shop.

We're not forcing you to hold back premades that you have created so you don't break this guideline.

We will contact you only if it's a constant thing.
For example: let's say you make 10 premades every month.
That clearly means you should probably make a separate premade shop rather than post them in your custom one.

We will only enforce this rule if you have really gone over our guideline and this will be judged on an individual basis.

Hope that answers your question!

Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:42 pm
So what if I make 100 premades in a month but they all sell within a day so at no time I have more like 4-5 in my shop
Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:55 pm
Then you would be required to make a new shop.
As I said it's how many you create monthly and not how many are in your shop at one time

Last edited by Bedlam on Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:06 pm
OTL TINO I ALREADY DELETED MY POST IN MY SHOP

ITS OKAY I HAVE AN EXTRA POST!!!!
Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:44 am
Amg thank you. This is definitely doable!
Yami likes this <3
Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:27 pm
I have a question about that, hope is the right place to ask it.
Since in AP part there isn't a separation from premades and customs, are we allowed to sell the premades in the custom shops or we have to open another tread same in AP part, if premades are AP?
Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:42 pm
@Acorn wrote:
I have a question about that, hope is the right place to ask it.
Since in AP part there isn't a separation from premades and customs, are we allowed to sell the premades in the custom shops or we have to open another tread same in AP part, if premades are AP?

I would say it only make sense to make different shops/topics for auctions and free shops.
But there is no need for separation between custom and premade in the AP section of this forum.
Today at 10:22 pm
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next