Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

GASR Mascot Contest
Jan 8, 2017 #contest

As a community we’ve come to realize that GASRForum does not have an official mascot! If you have an idea for our mascot, please help us out! The deadline to submit a mascot is January 29.

New Years Event
Jan 5, 2017 #event

We are looking into making some collages that feature artwork, pixels, and screenshots from 2016. These collages will be featured on GASR's social media. If you are interested in submitting your favorite works from 2016, please click here. The deadline to submit art is January 15, 2017.

Xmas Charity - Begin Donations
Dec 11, 2016 #event

It's the season of giving and what could be better than giving to those who are most in need? In order to help others celebrate the holidays we'd like for all of GASR to come together and help donate money to those who are less fortunate and to help put a smile on a child's face this year! Click here to donate. The deadline to donate is December 20.

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Artist of the Moment

SAFFIRE

Visit my shop View my bio

Hi everyone! I'm currently in my last year of university, graduating in May next year! I love art and I've tried my hand at various things such as drawing anime/chibis/doodles but it seems like I'm better at doing pixel art, so I've stuck with that since. I'm self-taught, so I'm still experimenting around with different styles. I've been running an active shop for over a year with a few hiatuses in between. I love GASR as it has a great community where I can interact with fellow artists and art lovers :) I've made many friends here over the years and I hope that continues for a long time to come!

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 25375 registered users
The newest registered user is shiri

Our users have posted a total of 1533908 messages in 29623 subjects

GASR Time

Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:15 pm
Hi there :)
I just noticed that it seems that when people tag me by quoting me, I don't get any notifications.
If they just type @Saffire then I would get that notification.
I have checked my settings and all of them are checked to appear in the notification panel.
Is this how the feature was intended to work? Am confused now x.x

Any help is appreciated, thanks :)
Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:32 am
This has been happening to me as well sometimes idk why it sometimes doesn't work, it's probably just a forumotion bug of some sort.

Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:39 am
I'm not really sure if you were ever meant to get notifications when someone quoted you. When you quote someone, you don't really see an @ sign in the reply box, so that's probably why it doesn't work. That's my guess

Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:56 am
@Bedlam
Ah thanks, so it might be a forumwide bug?

@Diabolus wrote:
I'm not really sure if you were ever meant to get notifications when someone quoted you. When you quote someone, you don't really see an @ sign in the reply box, so that's probably why it doesn't work. That's my guess

Hmm well when u do quote someone, their name appears at the top with an @ username so that's why I thought it might trigger a notification. Also cos people sometimes use that to "tag" people as well by quoting their order, thinking that it would notify them, but in reality it doesn't x.x
Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:03 am
Oh... Jk about my last message. The @ sign didn't appear for me initially, but now it does.

Yeah I still don't think it's meant to notify people

Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:19 am
Oo yea. I just went to look at what notifications I have that I didn't clear. Every one of them that is a tag seems to be either from a @Saffire typed in the text, or a quote of a @Saffire that was typed in the text. Quoting me doesn't trigger any tag notification, but I might have thought it did because if people quoted the text that had my tag in it, it would give me a notification. XD Thank for the help! :)

Do you think it might be possible to make it so we get tag notifications from people quoting us though?
Today at 12:00 pm
Page 1 of 1