Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Breast Cancer Awareness
Oct 17, 2016 #event

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. The event mods have created an event for everyone to show support to those who have been affected by breast cancer. Click here to join.

Artist of the Moment

TOUHOU

Visit my shop View my bio

I'm a self taught artist/editor and was once an Instagram blogger but now I spend most of my times on IMVU doing DP art and maintaining a steady # of orders from various amazing people! One of my best accomplishments was winning 1st place locally in a Japanese Quiz Bowl in my state and won a chance to compete nationally against other states in Washington D.C. and so here I am still embracing my studies in Japanese although sometimes people think I look or am Japanese because I'm Asian haha. My favorite things are Anime, Utaite, Vocaloid, KPop, Fashion (especially Minimalism and Harajuku), Video Games, and Aesthetic Art :)

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24602 registered users
The newest registered user is Hopes

Our users have posted a total of 1501657 messages in 29061 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:58 am
@Bedlam wrote:
^ yeah I feel like I'm going to have to remove some people's reputation because people are being idiots.

Yeah that is one of the things I was just like "Oh great this will be like a lfl (like for like) type of deal once I saw people liking their friends posts and having the same ammount of likes. I don't even look at the like buttons tbh.
Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:04 am
Yeah and it's really frigging petty and lame I didn't think anyone would be abusing it this quick.
And it's really obvious too you look @ a thread they make and literally every post of theirs is liked.

Y'all need better things to do w/ your time.

I might have to reduce the number to make likes actually matter.
Why can't we have nice things.

Also I went ahead and removed some people's likes.

I hope you guys are proud of yourselves.

EDIT- Now reduced how many things you can like per day.
And also inserted a flood control so people can't go in and like a whole bunch of things at once.

You can all thank those idiots who abused it :)

Last edited by Bedlam on Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:08 am
That is a good idea tbh^
Like you don't need 500000000 posts to be happy in life. You guys didn't have to add a like button, but people have to be jerks and ruin it. Very uncool of them. But I should stop spamming this topic now. c:
Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:25 am
Wow wtf people. That's really low.

Smart idea with the flood control Tino teach these people a lesson.
Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:33 am
Solaria wrote:
I really like the new tiny heart as the like button

rightttt, its too cute
Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:59 am
The heart is too cute!!!!
Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:24 am
I thought the like button was removed at first so I was like "oh that was fast.."

..then "Oh tiny lil heart so cute! *pokes*"
Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:48 am
^Ikr? It's add a nice touch and doesn't look so cheesy like the first like button.
Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:50 am
Riiiight. And when it turns pink when someone likes your post, it's even cuter.

Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:51 am
Yassss, lessens the confusion on whether you liked the post or not which is supa helpful
Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:51 am
So did they just think none of us would notice they were gaming the system or
what.. cause that sounds pretty fucking stupid to try and farm reputation on an
art forum where 60% of the time no one knows who you are.
Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:11 pm
Oh I was another one who thought the button disappeared, didnt even notice the little heart on the right side since I almost always look at the left side O_O well at least I know it's there now XD I'm making it a point to only like posts with actual artwork on them though, or good comments. Just hope everyone can be mature about this and use it as intended to reward people who are active/contribute to the forum.

Last edited by Saffire on Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:12 pm
I'm not sure if this has been asked because I haven't read through all the other responses, so I'm sorry if it has.

I know we can't like our own posts, but is there a way of seeing how many likes our post has? I mean with premades and things, it'll be nice to see which premade post people liked more than others - if that makes sense?
Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:14 pm
@Pey wrote:
I'm not sure if this has been asked because I haven't read through all the other responses, so I'm sorry if it has.

I know we can't like our own posts, but is there a way of seeing how many likes our post has? I mean with premades and things, it'll be nice to see which premade post people liked more than others - if that makes sense?

I believe once a post of yours has been liked, then you will be able to see how many people like that particular post. If your post has 0 likes you won't be able to see anything :)
Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:17 pm
@Saffire
Ah, thanks. I didn't realise that. That's helpful.
Today at 11:22 pm
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next