Gasrforum
HomeLandingEventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

TOS Update: Blacklists
July 31, 2017 #tos #update

We've made an update to our Rules & Guidelines. More specifically, our guidelines covering harassment. Click here to read about the change.

Profile Awards
July 24, 2017 #update

Because of the whole mess with photobucket changing how their image hosting works, a lot of users have lost some award badges. Click here for more information!

GASR's New Moderators
July 20, 2017 #aanouncement

After carefully reviewing each application we've received, we are pleased to announce our newest staff members! Click here to view our new team members!

Photobucket TOS Change
June 30, 2017 #announcement

Photobucket has changed their Terms of Service which is affecting a lot of our members currently. Linking images from their website is no longer allowed with free accounts. Click here for more information.

GASR Moderator Applications are CLOSED
June 12, 2017 #update

Yes, it's that time again; we are in dire need of more volunteers to help moderate our forum and ensure that all members behave according to our forum rules. Click here to apply!

AP GUIDELINES REFRESHER & RULE CHANGE
June 10, 2017 #announcement

Due to the recent influx of users violating the AP guidelines set by Forumotion that we are required to enforce, we've decided that a little refresher on that section of the rule book was needed. Click here for further information.

Artist of the Moment

Sewn

Visit my shop View my bio

My name is Julia, I've been drawing for 10 years! I've been a part of the gasr community for 4 years now and it's one of the most heartwarming community's I've been in. I've always loved drawing since I was tiny and It's my dream to make a living out of drawing art <3 Thank you for all the love and support!

Facebook: Click
DA: Click

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
Poll
Do you think GASR should move to its own private server?
Yes
43%
 43% [ 444 ]
No
11%
 11% [ 113 ]
Not Now
4%
 4% [ 43 ]
Not Sure
18%
 18% [ 180 ]
Don't Care if We Stay or Go
24%
 24% [ 242 ]
Total Votes : 1022

Statistics

We have 15193 registered users
The newest registered user is Serenade

Our users have posted a total of 266117 messages in 4617 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Fri 12 Jun 2015 - 22:13
Pugs wrote:
will I be able to opt out of this? sketch
this is going to turn into a like war on gasr.
wont be any diff than facebook.

Yeah, there's a way to opt out of it.  You just message a mod and ask them to delete
your account.  Easiest way tbh.

@krist; oh stop it you.   @D@

if you keep this up, people might start to believe we're actually friends.  

Sat 13 Jun 2015 - 0:19
Solaria wrote:

Sorry I hijacked ur image :o But what is this give thanks? Can we give thanks?
I noticed the "thanks" part was removed already though from the profile thing. XD
Sat 13 Jun 2015 - 2:34
Thanks was the ability for the OP to like 1 post of their topic.
Not really necessary for GASR LOL.

Sat 13 Jun 2015 - 4:09
don't think it can be a popularity contest as we can't decide who will like our post or not, but i do feel its be more discouraging when seeing pple with low reputation no matter how many post they did in a days. well just my opinion from the not really known user in this forum. i do prefer seeing which post got likes instead like fb than having reputation status on my profile card tho. well anyway its a new thing, i know u guys will improve it later, thnks for the hard work guys.

edit: forgot to say, i do like the feature since am all broke ass but atleast i get to like someone art post. I lav you
Sat 13 Jun 2015 - 4:57
Yeah see unfortunately we cannot really do notifications on what post of yours was liked because that is a feature hopefully forumotion will implement someday. It would take coding javascript beyond our abilities.

+ it's really no different then people who post art and get no feedback.
It's not like OTHER THAN THIS there is no way for someone to get discouraged.

PLus I hope lots of you are liking as many posts as possible, I know I am LOL.
It's nice to when someone compliments your art you can like their comment to be like a special thank you.
Sat 13 Jun 2015 - 8:01
how does one get this amount of likes?

is there a person who's vote counts as 1.01? or 0.01?
from Fyrea's post on page 3

+ I gave a negative vote on one of Bedlam's posts bc she said it didn't work and I wanted to test it and it did so that's where 1 of the 2 negative votes came from orz 
Sat 13 Jun 2015 - 9:16
@Koju wrote:

+ I gave a negative vote on one of Bedlam's posts bc she said it didn't work and I wanted to test it and it did so that's where 1 of the 2 negative votes came from orz 

^Was wondering the same thing lol.
And how did u even dislike something O_O I don't see that button anywhere?
Sat 13 Jun 2015 - 10:54
I don't know if anyone asked this ; but if our post is liked, or we liked a post , what happens
if that post is cleared / wiped out? Does our reputation decrease because the said post is no
longer there? Or do we still have our reputation points? c: Just curious.
Sat 13 Jun 2015 - 10:55
@Bedlam wrote:
Solaria wrote:
Oh. To clarify on that, i dont see it on the actual profile pages but on the popup profile view?

In the original forumotion system, you do have the ability to dislike posts HOWEVER we have removed that ability. I have also removed the reputation panel on home pages unfortunately it still is visible on the preview.

Even though it says "negative votes" there is no way someone can do it.
Sat 13 Jun 2015 - 10:56
@Princess wrote:
I don't know if anyone asked this ; but if our post is liked, or we liked a post , what happens
if that post is cleared / wiped out? Does our reputation decrease because the said post is no
longer there? Or do we still have our reputation points? c: Just curious.

We never delete forum posts, things are sent to the basket.
So just like your forum posts won't go down when one of your threads are sent to the basket, same with your reputation.
Sat 13 Jun 2015 - 10:57
@Koju wrote:

If you're talking about clicking on the negative button before the javascript has loaded then yeah.
Nothing we can do about that and if you really go out of your way to do that well...

how did you even manage to do that I've been trying for 5 mins and it loads too quickly.
Your computer must be slow af

Also giving a negative vote still gives + 1 reputation so
hee

Last edited by Bedlam on Sat 13 Jun 2015 - 11:01; edited 1 time in total
Sat 13 Jun 2015 - 10:58
@Bedlam wrote:

We never delete forum posts, things are sent to the basket.
So just like your forum posts won't go down when one of your threads are sent to the basket, same with your reputation.

Oh, alright! Thank you for answering this. ( Never knew LOL )
Sun 14 Jun 2015 - 16:06
I really like the new tiny heart as the like button

Last edited by Solaria on Sun 14 Jun 2015 - 18:49; edited 2 times in total
Sun 14 Jun 2015 - 16:09
I can see... That people are already making it into a compitition.. This is why I only like the posts I get art from tbh, I mean personally it is more fair then flopping through forms liking your friends posts then no one feels bad because the artist(s) deserved the dang art.
Sun 14 Jun 2015 - 16:52
^ yeah I feel like I'm going to have to remove some people's reputation because people are being idiots.

Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next