Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

New Moderators Needed
Feb 19, 2017 #moderators

We are in need of new moderators! Applications are open for a Contest Mod and Technician. Click here for more information. The deadline to send applications is March 4.

GASR Mascot Contest
Jan 8, 2017 #event

As a community we’ve come to realize that GASRForum does not have an official mascot! If you have an idea for our mascot, please help us out! The deadline to submit a mascot is January 29.

New Years Event
Jan 5, 2017 #event

We are looking into making some collages that feature artwork, pixels, and screenshots from 2016. These collages will be featured on GASR's social media. If you are interested in submitting your favorite works from 2016, please click here. The deadline to submit art is January 15, 2017.

Xmas Charity - Begin Donations
Dec 11, 2016 #event

It's the season of giving and what could be better than giving to those who are most in need? In order to help others celebrate the holidays we'd like for all of GASR to come together and help donate money to those who are less fortunate and to help put a smile on a child's face this year! Click here to donate. The deadline to donate is December 20.

Artist of the Moment

GUROE

Visit my shop View my bio

Hi, I'm Kori. I joined GASR in 2014 and have grown to love the community and people here. I'm a self taught hobby artist but I've liked to draw and paint ever since I can remember. I didn't get into using a tablet till a few years ago- and I love it. My family has always been a really big supporter in whatever I do, so I hope to continue and make it a more serious thing. I believe there's always room for me to improve so that's what I plan to do.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 25979 registered users
The newest registered user is currymic

Our users have posted a total of 1557799 messages in 30063 subjects

GASR Time

06.06.15 0:11
i use a bamboo wacom and have windows 7

and recently my sensitivity stopped working?

i was told to remove  'my preferences' and then remove 'all user preferences' and i did so and I got my sensitivity back

then i unplugged my tablet and came back 5ish hours later and the sensitivity was none existent again, so i repeated the steps i followed before but it's not working now??

so yeah

story of my life is being a noob at anything technical

06.06.15 0:16
"i was told to remove 'my preferences' and then remove 'all user preferences' and i did so and I got my sensitivity back"

after you do this, do you create a backup file or no?
because if not you could try it again and after you remove all your preferences etc., create a backup file.

If this doesn't work lmk 'cos there's other things you can try, but we do this one idea at a time LOL
06.06.15 0:47
removed the preferences then backed up and it's still not working

Lazy tear puddle
06.06.15 1:02
so i tried on sai and the sensitivity wasn't working but then i tried on the tablet PC input panel and the sensitivity worked...?

so now am thinking sai's the problem...i cry
06.06.15 1:05
> press your windows key
> "services" n click on it, it'll have an icon w/2 gears
> scroll down 'til you find "Wacom Professional Tablet Service"
> select it, then hover over it and right click
> click on "Stop", after it loads and stops right click again and click on "Start"

If this doesn't work don't fret, I have more ideas to pull out of my ass, I struggled a lot with my tablet's sensitivity when I first got it too orz

**OH IF IT'S SAI, hold up m8, let me keep editing this post
2 things to check if it's just SAI

Make sure on your brushes the "Min Size" is at 0

> go to "Others (O)"
> click on "Options (O)"
> should immediately be opened to the "Digitizer Support" tab, if not go there
> make sure in the Minimum Pressure box where it says "Click detection pressure (0-100%)" the number in the box says "0" and not "100"
> click "OK" and you should be good to go
06.06.15 1:18
tried all the sai things and they are set exactly how you said they should be set

tried the first thing as well and i only have

which is 'wacom consumer serivce'

am so done pls wat even

06.06.15 1:25
:/

Hmm.. that's odd, is your driver updated??

If it is you could try to close out of SAI real quick and then go to your start menu and instead of shutting down your PC click the little arrow and "switch user" then just log back in and re-open sai, this is what I usually do when my pressure stops working and it works.

Those are the only other things I can think of right now if it's acting up with SAI, otherwise hopefully someone else will be able to give you a solution. Or you could also try google
06.06.15 15:00
o! i know someone that couldnt even open sai after a while
it seems it was the sai she had and not the pc or something
try a other download of sai maybe?

i can give you mine if you want, but the brush settings might be a bit different bcs i set it like that lol

(Commissions)
"Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.
It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot"

Pixel by Katie
06.06.15 18:43
@Krist I tried but it's still acting up, i cry. Thank for your help Kris Dragneel

@Mattie Ohh! That might be it hmm. I downloaded the SAI that Quinn gave me tho so don't know where else to get a good one with nice brushes so could I steal yours?

Lazy blushu
06.06.15 18:57
Yeah no prob m8, also following up on what Mattie said, is your version of SAI cracked or is it like an actual bought/licensed version? 'Cos if it's cracked I can understand why you may be having problems with it.

You could definitely download Mattie's version if he's willing to give it to you or you could ask a friend who bought it if they'd be cool with giving you their license/serial number for the actual version of SAI. Otherwise you could always buy it yourself, which I definitely recommend since it's an A+ program and fair priced too, cheap compared to most programs, well priced for what it offers imo. I think it's around $54-$70?? It was more around the 50-60 range when I bought the first version but recently a friend have me their code for the newer version.

Goodluck ofc, hope this issue of yours gets solved soon mate!
+ LOL Kris Dragneel? Do I remind you of Natsu or something??
06.06.15 19:05
Yeah, it's a cracked version because am poor. So if Mattie's willing to let me download his then I'll definitely try that out.

I'm probably going to buy SAI soon because am so done with cracked versions.

And ofc, if these gifs doesn't scream you then what does?

06.06.15 19:20
Arasseo, goodluck in that case, yeah when you can purchase your own license for it or if a friend is willing to give you their license then hopefully your pen pressure will start working again

I looked up the price and it's around the $53-$55 range if your currency is USD, I'm guessing you're probably not paying in yen, but it's ¥5250 if for some reason you are LOL I have no idea what the exchange rate for euros would be though

I like Natsu but I definitely never seen myself as similar to him LOL
this gif screams me, this gif is me Kawaii desu~
06.06.15 19:32
Am paying in the British pounds me so around £36 which isn't as bad as I thought, so will buy soon.

I cry, you're right that gif is more you.

The only anime character I've been compared to is Hinata Shouyou so I was like

'Really though?'

But then this happened...

Page 1 of 1