Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Breast Cancer Awareness
Oct 17, 2016 #event

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. The event mods have created an event for everyone to show support to those who have been affected by breast cancer. Click here to join.

Artist of the Moment

TOUHOU

Visit my shop View my bio

I'm a self taught artist/editor and was once an Instagram blogger but now I spend most of my times on IMVU doing DP art and maintaining a steady # of orders from various amazing people! One of my best accomplishments was winning 1st place locally in a Japanese Quiz Bowl in my state and won a chance to compete nationally against other states in Washington D.C. and so here I am still embracing my studies in Japanese although sometimes people think I look or am Japanese because I'm Asian haha. My favorite things are Anime, Utaite, Vocaloid, KPop, Fashion (especially Minimalism and Harajuku), Video Games, and Aesthetic Art :)

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24602 registered users
The newest registered user is Hopes

Our users have posted a total of 1501654 messages in 29061 subjects

GASR Time

Fri 5 Jun - 23:11
i use a bamboo wacom and have windows 7

and recently my sensitivity stopped working?

i was told to remove  'my preferences' and then remove 'all user preferences' and i did so and I got my sensitivity back

then i unplugged my tablet and came back 5ish hours later and the sensitivity was none existent again, so i repeated the steps i followed before but it's not working now??

so yeah

story of my life is being a noob at anything technical

Fri 5 Jun - 23:16
"i was told to remove 'my preferences' and then remove 'all user preferences' and i did so and I got my sensitivity back"

after you do this, do you create a backup file or no?
because if not you could try it again and after you remove all your preferences etc., create a backup file.

If this doesn't work lmk 'cos there's other things you can try, but we do this one idea at a time LOL

@Flix wrote:
I play too much league and I need jesus.

Fri 5 Jun - 23:47
removed the preferences then backed up and it's still not working

Lazy tear puddle
Sat 6 Jun - 0:02
so i tried on sai and the sensitivity wasn't working but then i tried on the tablet PC input panel and the sensitivity worked...?

so now am thinking sai's the problem...i cry
Sat 6 Jun - 0:05
> press your windows key
> "services" n click on it, it'll have an icon w/2 gears
> scroll down 'til you find "Wacom Professional Tablet Service"
> select it, then hover over it and right click
> click on "Stop", after it loads and stops right click again and click on "Start"

If this doesn't work don't fret, I have more ideas to pull out of my ass, I struggled a lot with my tablet's sensitivity when I first got it too orz

**OH IF IT'S SAI, hold up m8, let me keep editing this post
2 things to check if it's just SAI

Make sure on your brushes the "Min Size" is at 0

> go to "Others (O)"
> click on "Options (O)"
> should immediately be opened to the "Digitizer Support" tab, if not go there
> make sure in the Minimum Pressure box where it says "Click detection pressure (0-100%)" the number in the box says "0" and not "100"
> click "OK" and you should be good to go

@Flix wrote:

Sat 6 Jun - 0:18
tried all the sai things and they are set exactly how you said they should be set

tried the first thing as well and i only have

which is 'wacom consumer serivce'

am so done pls wat even

Sat 6 Jun - 0:25
:/

Hmm.. that's odd, is your driver updated??

If it is you could try to close out of SAI real quick and then go to your start menu and instead of shutting down your PC click the little arrow and "switch user" then just log back in and re-open sai, this is what I usually do when my pressure stops working and it works.

Those are the only other things I can think of right now if it's acting up with SAI, otherwise hopefully someone else will be able to give you a solution. Or you could also try google

@Flix wrote:

Sat 6 Jun - 14:00
o! i know someone that couldnt even open sai after a while
it seems it was the sai she had and not the pc or something
try a other download of sai maybe?

i can give you mine if you want, but the brush settings might be a bit different bcs i set it like that lol

(Commissions)
"Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.
It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot"

Pixel by Katie
Sat 6 Jun - 17:43
@Krist I tried but it's still acting up, i cry. Thank for your help Kris Dragneel

@Mattie Ohh! That might be it hmm. I downloaded the SAI that Quinn gave me tho so don't know where else to get a good one with nice brushes so could I steal yours?

Lazy blushu
Sat 6 Jun - 17:57
Yeah no prob m8, also following up on what Mattie said, is your version of SAI cracked or is it like an actual bought/licensed version? 'Cos if it's cracked I can understand why you may be having problems with it.

You could definitely download Mattie's version if he's willing to give it to you or you could ask a friend who bought it if they'd be cool with giving you their license/serial number for the actual version of SAI. Otherwise you could always buy it yourself, which I definitely recommend since it's an A+ program and fair priced too, cheap compared to most programs, well priced for what it offers imo. I think it's around $54-$70?? It was more around the 50-60 range when I bought the first version but recently a friend have me their code for the newer version.

Goodluck ofc, hope this issue of yours gets solved soon mate!
+ LOL Kris Dragneel? Do I remind you of Natsu or something??

@Flix wrote:

Sat 6 Jun - 18:05
Yeah, it's a cracked version because am poor. So if Mattie's willing to let me download his then I'll definitely try that out.

I'm probably going to buy SAI soon because am so done with cracked versions.

And ofc, if these gifs doesn't scream you then what does?

Sat 6 Jun - 18:20
Arasseo, goodluck in that case, yeah when you can purchase your own license for it or if a friend is willing to give you their license then hopefully your pen pressure will start working again

I looked up the price and it's around the $53-$55 range if your currency is USD, I'm guessing you're probably not paying in yen, but it's ¥5250 if for some reason you are LOL I have no idea what the exchange rate for euros would be though

I like Natsu but I definitely never seen myself as similar to him LOL
this gif screams me, this gif is me Kawaii desu~

@Flix wrote:

Sat 6 Jun - 18:32
Am paying in the British pounds me so around £36 which isn't as bad as I thought, so will buy soon.

I cry, you're right that gif is more you.

The only anime character I've been compared to is Hinata Shouyou so I was like

'Really though?'

But then this happened...

Today at 20:20
Page 1 of 1