Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Artist of the Moment

Tarte

Visit my shop View my bio

I have been an artist on gasr for almost 5 years now, It took me so long to get to where I am now, and I am still learning. I'm currently a intern for makeup, still in school and have a part time job. Art has always been apart of my heart and it always was that "stress reliever" whenever i needed it. I have been into arts since the 5th grade once I started to draw on pencil and paper, and in 8th grade I found digital art and the amazing art of makeup. When I grew older, I found that art was all about me and I wanted to succeed in it. Many friends supported me in trying to work harder, many people helped me get to where I am now. Without art, I have no clue what id be doing. I enjoy seeing people's faces light up after I finish a piece or after im done beautifying their "imperfections". THAT inspires me.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24683 registered users
The newest registered user is Urge

Our users have posted a total of 1505874 messages in 29132 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:25 am
Just wondering, are we allowed to post a request thread for homepage layout designs? I have an idea of what I want, but all the layout forums I'm a member of don't have any hand-drawn layouts, just plain boxes or add-ons/brushes from deviantart stuck everywhere. It's kinda the reason why I haven't updated my hp since 2012. v_v
Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:55 pm
We do not allow that here.

We only allow the selling of artwork (e.g., portraits, large avatar art) on here. Even though your layout will be hand drawn, it is considered a homepage design rather than an artwork.

Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:26 pm
No, unfortunately. You can go to http://www.hpbdforum.com/ or http://hsarforum.forumotion.com/    tho c:

Last edited by Fora on Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:42 pm
try
http://hbadforum.proboards.com/

HPBD is pretty dead imo, and.. well not even gonna comment on HSAR :)

@Flix wrote:
I play too much league and I need jesus.

Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:44 pm
I knew I was forgetting one. thx krist.
Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:18 am
I think Nycky@IMVU makes really good customs, at a pricey fee, but if you are one that rarely changes their layout, then it would be well worth it c:
Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:31 am
Thanks guys, I do browse HPBD but have yet to find anyone that sells anything other than boxy pvc layouts or ones overloaded with deviantart brushes/addons. HSAR appears to be the same. Guess I'll hafta ask around to see who is open or just draw my own. Will check that other site in the morning!

Last edited by Jibrielle on Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:15 am
Sorry the rule is kinda vague but you can request the image (like say for example an iframe) just any coding that would be required would need to be found offsite since GASRforum doesn't allow that stuff to be sold here.

Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:18 pm
@Bedlam what do you mean by image? // cause turtletrainer said the actual layout/image of the hp is still not allowed here or were you referring to something else?
i got confused so im asking out of curiosity

Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:32 pm
Maybe she's referring to something like my homepage?
click.
My homepage was drawn by someone on deviantart and coded by someone in the hpbdforum.
So basically you can have the image used for the homepage/product page/etc drawn by someone on gasrforum, but you can't openly make a request for it to be coded as well.
At least that's what I got from Tino's clarification - I could be wrong.
Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:53 pm
I think what Tino's referring to is individual parts of the layout? Not the entire thing. Kia's page I believe would be considered a homepage design? Liiiike. For example, Click might have been what Tino was referring to. As it's just meant to hold an iframe/etc. (Sample with content.) This could be something you can request I think. (Credits to @Simi for the example)

Like I think you can individual parts of the homepage requested.. But in the end, you'd have to compile them yourself / outside off of gasr.
I think.
Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:27 am
@Jibrielle wrote:
Thanks guys, I do browse HPBD but have yet to find anyone that sells anything other than boxy pvc layouts or ones overloaded with deviantart brushes/addons. HSAR appears to be the same. Guess I'll hafta ask around to see who is open or just draw my own. Will check that other site in the morning!

I actually make drawn layouts. (None really recently. Me and my shop partner are working on a repunzel themed one
right now as our first example shop-wise.) So if you're looking for actual artsy type custom layouts, I could probably
help you out.

Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:29 am
OH GOD WHY DIDN'T I GET TAGGED IN THIS.
But yeah to my knowledge we've been allowing people to request things similar to what Kia has.
Basically as long as the coding bit doesn't take place in GASR then it's okay.
And as long as it has some art elements to it.

At least that was the conclusion Alexia and I came to when deciding the rule LOL.

Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:32 am
But what if I consider a plain black box with a white motion blurred line on it to be art?

>____________>

@bedlam

tag, ur it. hee
Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:30 am
I didn't get tagged again wtf.

But yeah I mean if you do then you do.
hee

Today at 3:52 am
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next