Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

GASR Mascot Contest
Jan 8, 2017 #contest

As a community we’ve come to realize that GASRForum does not have an official mascot! If you have an idea for our mascot, please help us out! The deadline to submit a mascot is January 29.

New Years Event
Jan 5, 2017 #event

We are looking into making some collages that feature artwork, pixels, and screenshots from 2016. These collages will be featured on GASR's social media. If you are interested in submitting your favorite works from 2016, please click here. The deadline to submit art is January 15, 2017.

Xmas Charity - Begin Donations
Dec 11, 2016 #event

It's the season of giving and what could be better than giving to those who are most in need? In order to help others celebrate the holidays we'd like for all of GASR to come together and help donate money to those who are less fortunate and to help put a smile on a child's face this year! Click here to donate. The deadline to donate is December 20.

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Artist of the Moment

SAFFIRE

Visit my shop View my bio

Hi everyone! I'm currently in my last year of university, graduating in May next year! I love art and I've tried my hand at various things such as drawing anime/chibis/doodles but it seems like I'm better at doing pixel art, so I've stuck with that since. I'm self-taught, so I'm still experimenting around with different styles. I've been running an active shop for over a year with a few hiatuses in between. I love GASR as it has a great community where I can interact with fellow artists and art lovers :) I've made many friends here over the years and I hope that continues for a long time to come!

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 25443 registered users
The newest registered user is kobraz

Our users have posted a total of 1536879 messages in 29661 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:25 pm
Just wondering, are we allowed to post a request thread for homepage layout designs? I have an idea of what I want, but all the layout forums I'm a member of don't have any hand-drawn layouts, just plain boxes or add-ons/brushes from deviantart stuck everywhere. It's kinda the reason why I haven't updated my hp since 2012. v_v
Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:55 pm
We do not allow that here.

We only allow the selling of artwork (e.g., portraits, large avatar art) on here. Even though your layout will be hand drawn, it is considered a homepage design rather than an artwork.

Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:26 am
No, unfortunately. You can go to http://www.hpbdforum.com/ or http://hsarforum.forumotion.com/    tho c:

Last edited by Fora on Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:42 am
try
http://hbadforum.proboards.com/

HPBD is pretty dead imo, and.. well not even gonna comment on HSAR :)

@Flix wrote:
I play too much league and I need jesus.

Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:44 am
I knew I was forgetting one. thx krist.
Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:18 am
I think Nycky@IMVU makes really good customs, at a pricey fee, but if you are one that rarely changes their layout, then it would be well worth it c:
Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:31 am
Thanks guys, I do browse HPBD but have yet to find anyone that sells anything other than boxy pvc layouts or ones overloaded with deviantart brushes/addons. HSAR appears to be the same. Guess I'll hafta ask around to see who is open or just draw my own. Will check that other site in the morning!

Last edited by Jibrielle on Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:15 am
Sorry the rule is kinda vague but you can request the image (like say for example an iframe) just any coding that would be required would need to be found offsite since GASRforum doesn't allow that stuff to be sold here.

Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:18 am
@Bedlam what do you mean by image? // cause turtletrainer said the actual layout/image of the hp is still not allowed here or were you referring to something else?
i got confused so im asking out of curiosity

"If it falls apart, can you fix it with glue?"
Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:32 pm
Maybe she's referring to something like my homepage?
click.
My homepage was drawn by someone on deviantart and coded by someone in the hpbdforum.
So basically you can have the image used for the homepage/product page/etc drawn by someone on gasrforum, but you can't openly make a request for it to be coded as well.
At least that's what I got from Tino's clarification - I could be wrong.
Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:53 pm
I think what Tino's referring to is individual parts of the layout? Not the entire thing. Kia's page I believe would be considered a homepage design? Liiiike. For example, Click might have been what Tino was referring to. As it's just meant to hold an iframe/etc. (Sample with content.) This could be something you can request I think. (Credits to @Simi for the example)

Like I think you can individual parts of the homepage requested.. But in the end, you'd have to compile them yourself / outside off of gasr.
I think.
Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:27 pm
@Jibrielle wrote:
Thanks guys, I do browse HPBD but have yet to find anyone that sells anything other than boxy pvc layouts or ones overloaded with deviantart brushes/addons. HSAR appears to be the same. Guess I'll hafta ask around to see who is open or just draw my own. Will check that other site in the morning!

I actually make drawn layouts. (None really recently. Me and my shop partner are working on a repunzel themed one
right now as our first example shop-wise.) So if you're looking for actual artsy type custom layouts, I could probably
help you out.

Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:29 pm
OH GOD WHY DIDN'T I GET TAGGED IN THIS.
But yeah to my knowledge we've been allowing people to request things similar to what Kia has.
Basically as long as the coding bit doesn't take place in GASR then it's okay.
And as long as it has some art elements to it.

At least that was the conclusion Alexia and I came to when deciding the rule LOL.

Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:32 pm
But what if I consider a plain black box with a white motion blurred line on it to be art?

>____________>

@bedlam

tag, ur it. hee
Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:30 pm
I didn't get tagged again wtf.

But yeah I mean if you do then you do.
hee

Today at 8:16 pm
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next