I went to your post and double checked your links and coding, and I have a theory.
When I copy+pasted those links in the coding into my browser, they came up with missing pages (aka something deleted/does not exist/404/in Narnia). What I believe happened is that your coding was cut off as it looks like the url is missing part of the link. This may be why it refused to link. I found your screenies and tested the direct pages of that, and that did work.
It could be similar to our avatar image links like discussed here
where the link box could be limited with characters; however, as technically you do not need the link box for this sort of coding, you could easily just do the [url ] x[/ url] commands (without spaces of course in the coding) to use the longer links. Your links worked perfectly fine when I did it manually.