Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

[IMPORTANT] YOUR ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN DELETED
Mar 18, 2017 #announcement

Recently Mar and Queen have been deleting accounts that have been inactive (0 Posts) for a long time in order to lower the size of the forum and price for the Ad free. If you are an active member of the forum and received an email saying your account has been deleted, click here for further information.

Update on Mod Team
Mar 17, 2017 #update

We are happy to announce our previous admin, @Capsule, has decided to come back to the mod team!! Click here to read.

New Moderators + Reassignment
Mar 13, 2017 #update

Our new mods have been announced! Congratulations to Fervent and Softe on becoming Event Coordinators, and to Queen on becoming our new Technician! Also, congratulations to Cern on becoming a Global Moderator! Click here for more information.

What to expect from GASR in the next few months
Mar 12, 2017 #update

We have some changes planned for the GASR community! Click here to read.

St. Patrick's Day Emote Contest
Mar 3, 2017 #event

Ireland’s national holiday tradition includes a chance to ponder and celebrate what it means to be Irish, wearing green, drinking Irish ale, and looking for leprechauns! Click here to join. The deadline to enter is March 17.

Artist of the Moment

AOTM

Visit my shop View my bio

Artist of the Moment will continue April 1st. Please click here for more information.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Poll
What do you think of the new features?
Keep Both
70%
 70% [ 48 ]
Remove Both
4%
 4% [ 3 ]
Keep Emojis / Remove Discord Widget
20%
 20% [ 14 ]
Keep Discord Widget / Remove Emojis
6%
 6% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 69

Statistics

We have 18108 registered users
The newest registered user is LoveLacey

Our users have posted a total of 167236 messages in 2896 subjects

GASR Time

Sun 31 May 2015 - 10:13
Okay so IDK if its just me being lazy or what but I loved having the view newest post button cause otherwise I'm missing out on posts in topics that might be important so could someone bring it back please???
Sun 31 May 2015 - 18:17
I'm guessing this was what you were asking about...

Those buttons are still visible throughout the forum, either in the last column in the topics page or in front of "Last post:" on the homepage.
There's also this option, which I moved to the bottom of the page next to "Watch topic":

Otherwise, I'm not exactly sure what you're referring to, so can you clarify what that button is for me?
Mon 1 Jun 2015 - 0:52
thats actually the button I was talking about XD But I just dont have it anymore apparently
Mon 1 Jun 2015 - 0:58
Yes we do it's just @ the bottom instead of at the top of every thread besides watch topics for replies.
Mon 1 Jun 2015 - 1:32
would it be possible to put it back where it was before pretty please?
Mon 1 Jun 2015 - 5:47
In short, no.
However, I can add the link to the toolbar?
Since that actions thing shouldn't even contain those links imo.
Mon 1 Jun 2015 - 6:07
ohhhhhh okaay .o. ty for your help c:
Mon 1 Jun 2015 - 7:37
I'm unwilling to relocate and/or duplicate the link because of aesthetic reasons and to prevent redundancy in the forum.

I also want to show you something that's probably going to save you a few clicks, which is what Tino and I aim for with our current forum layout. I noticed that the "View posts since last visit" link displays the exact same information as what is seen on the sub-forum pages (e.g., Help and Feedback, Off Topic, Custom Art Shops). Here are some screen shots to show you what I am talking about:

another example:

Therefore, instead of clicking on a sub-forum > someone's thread > scroll down to Actions link > View posts since last visit, I highly recommend you just click on a sub-forum and view what's new from that page. Personally, this is what I do to see if there are any new posts or topics in a sub forum. I didn't realize that the "View posts since last visit" from the Action menu did the same thing, but I am somewhat glad that I didn't know about it because that's extra work that I don't want to go through.
Mon 1 Jun 2015 - 8:35
Oh okay thank you ^^
Page 1 of 1