Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

GASR Mascot Contest
Jan 8, 2017 #contest

As a community we’ve come to realize that GASRForum does not have an official mascot! If you have an idea for our mascot, please help us out! The deadline to submit a mascot is January 29.

New Years Event
Jan 5, 2017 #event

We are looking into making some collages that feature artwork, pixels, and screenshots from 2016. These collages will be featured on GASR's social media. If you are interested in submitting your favorite works from 2016, please click here. The deadline to submit art is January 15, 2017.

Xmas Charity - Begin Donations
Dec 11, 2016 #event

It's the season of giving and what could be better than giving to those who are most in need? In order to help others celebrate the holidays we'd like for all of GASR to come together and help donate money to those who are less fortunate and to help put a smile on a child's face this year! Click here to donate. The deadline to donate is December 20.

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Artist of the Moment

SAFFIRE

Visit my shop View my bio

Hi everyone! I'm currently in my last year of university, graduating in May next year! I love art and I've tried my hand at various things such as drawing anime/chibis/doodles but it seems like I'm better at doing pixel art, so I've stuck with that since. I'm self-taught, so I'm still experimenting around with different styles. I've been running an active shop for over a year with a few hiatuses in between. I love GASR as it has a great community where I can interact with fellow artists and art lovers :) I've made many friends here over the years and I hope that continues for a long time to come!

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 25429 registered users
The newest registered user is ughsobs

Our users have posted a total of 1536175 messages in 29653 subjects

GASR Time

Fri 29 May 2015, 7:48 pm
So usually I upload the DPs I own into a photobucket and use the URL option for avatar image on GASR
and use the direct link provided by photobucket.

But as of today Im having troubles doing so. Im getting that stupid cat..

I know the image is there. >_< im getting irritated.
Fri 29 May 2015, 7:54 pm
update. i found a loop hole. I uploaded the image into the GASR image uploader. and used their link/url. but still do you guys know why the photobucket links are no longer working?
Fri 29 May 2015, 8:14 pm
Can you post the exact URL that you copied from Photobucket?
Also, have you tried uploading a different DP of yours to see if it works? If you are able to upload a different picture, then it might be that the URL of the original image you tried to upload was too long or something.

Fri 29 May 2015, 8:17 pm
TurtleTrainer wrote:
Can you post the exact URL that you copied from Photobucket?
Also, have you tried uploading a different DP of yours to see if it works? If you are able to upload a different picture, then it might be that the URL of the original image you tried to upload was too long or something.

I first tried to use this: http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i396/KayFirefly2/ARTISTS/Sorcelly/sorcelly_custom_inno_dps_iumlnno8_zps93snt8qd.gif

then I tried:
http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i396/KayFirefly2/ARTISTS/Sorcelly/sorcelly_custom_inno_dps_iumlnno6_zpsfeclr2yj.gif

and then i tried: http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y520/sorcelly/SOLD/sorcelly_custom_inno_dps_iumlnno8_zps93snt8qd.gif

(And ty for getting back to me quickly :D)
Fri 29 May 2015, 8:18 pm
at first i thought maybe it was cuz the album was set as private
(even though it never gave me that problem before) so i set it to public and still no luck :O
Sat 30 May 2015, 1:05 am
Even if you post links to pictures that belong to a private album, the link and image should still be accessible to other users, so we don't have to worry about this ever.

The problem is that the links are too long to fit into the boxes on the avatar page. You will need to shorten the links. I cannot remember if Photobucket still allows users to rename files, but if that option is not available then you will need to save the images to your computer, rename them to something shorter, and then re-upload the images to your Photobucket account. When I pasted the links above into the boxes, everything after "custom_inno_dps_iumin" was basically cut off like below:

tl;dr just shorten the file name and you should be golden

sry i should have gotten back to you sooner ):

Sat 30 May 2015, 6:32 pm
its ok hun! and thankyou soo much. i see what you're saying i usually do # them on my lappy and upload them from there, but i didnt this time so that makes alot of sense! thankyou soo much ! :D
Today at 11:52 am
Page 1 of 1