Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Breast Cancer Awareness
Oct 17, 2016 #event

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. The event mods have created an event for everyone to show support to those who have been affected by breast cancer. Click here to join.

Artist of the Moment

TOUHOU

Visit my shop View my bio

I'm a self taught artist/editor and was once an Instagram blogger but now I spend most of my times on IMVU doing DP art and maintaining a steady # of orders from various amazing people! One of my best accomplishments was winning 1st place locally in a Japanese Quiz Bowl in my state and won a chance to compete nationally against other states in Washington D.C. and so here I am still embracing my studies in Japanese although sometimes people think I look or am Japanese because I'm Asian haha. My favorite things are Anime, Utaite, Vocaloid, KPop, Fashion (especially Minimalism and Harajuku), Video Games, and Aesthetic Art :)

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24602 registered users
The newest registered user is Hopes

Our users have posted a total of 1501652 messages in 29061 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:32 pm
You're welcome, Tino hee

I try.

Plushie made with KH plushie maker

"It's not like you come over and you're like; oop, that's my style.
cmon; in my bag you go, adventure!" -Alexia

I'm in Germany now, so I apologize for any delays if you've sent me a message from the US 
Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:35 pm

Well I guess maybe it was a bit too quick to force people to make two shops..
Hopefully people will give some more feedback.
And if someone can find a way to avoid the overlap problem it would make me so happy

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:51 pm
sonyuh laiks dis
so much more organized nao <3
+ it'll be easier for buyers to find premades from certain artists rather than forever scrolling through the premade market and whatnot

i didnt know people posted tons o' stuff before i post this LOL
editu:
i personally don't find any problem in changes.. like this one. it's not like it's an enormous change @_@ im not sure if people are just lazy moving their stuff or they just dont/cant deal with two separate shops.. idk. but like i said, i really do think this will make it easier for people to find premades, rather than scrolling through the custom shops as well in finding premades and whatnot
also, the premade market gets rather confusing cuz its a hassle trying to find that one or two premade you like, ya know.. especially when a few people constantly requote their premades within, like, a few hours... making it even harder to find newer premades
idk
i just think this could be effective in the long run

and anyways it just started so i wont complain unless a problem really do arise for me
Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:04 pm
In all honesty, it's going to be a few before people are used to it.

Like anything, when a setup changes, people get nervous etc.

I think it's a lot more organized than some shops that say.

"BLABLAPREMADE"

And you have to scroll through pages and pages to find the one that isn't sold.

After awhile, people are just going to be used to the layout.

Sometimes things need to change to make things easier for others.
Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:11 pm
When I saw that you wanted a subforum I assumed that it would be entirely separate. Is there any way that could be arranged? It's a bit confusing with all the tabs and divisions, but I'm sure we'll all get used to it in time if you decide not to change it.
Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:13 pm
@Wae wrote:
When I saw that you wanted a subforum I assumed that it would be entirely separate. Is there any way that could be arranged? It's a bit confusing with all the tabs and divisions, but I'm sure we'll all get used to it in time if you decide not to change it.

Technically this is considered to be a "sub forum".
I know what you mean, it looks confusing.

I will attempt to group up similar forums together to make things a bit easier to browse okay?
Or find a solution.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:21 pm
@Diffendoofer wrote:
sonyuh laiks dis
so much more organized nao <3
+ it'll be easier for buyers to find premades from certain artists rather than forever scrolling through the premade market and whatnot

i didnt know people posted tons o' stuff before i post this LOL
editu:
i personally don't find any problem in changes.. like this one. it's not like it's an enormous change @_@ im not sure if people are just lazy moving their stuff or they just dont/cant deal with two separate shops.. idk. but like i said, i really do think this will make it easier for people to find premades, rather than scrolling through the custom shops as well in finding premades and whatnot
also, the premade market gets rather confusing cuz its a hassle trying to find that one or two premade you like, ya know.. especially when a few people constantly requote their premades within, like, a few hours... making it even harder to find newer premades
idk
i just think this could be effective in the long run

and anyways it just started so i wont complain unless a problem really do arise for me

I agree with everything said here.

It really irks me how us that do follow the rules on reposting premades get lost in the stream of constant, page by page reposting of the same premades that aren't selling for one reason or another. :x
Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:02 pm
@Bedlam wrote:

Another big change - there is also a size limit on the ONE preview image you can post in the premade market (500 x 500 pixels)
If we're selling more then one version of the preview image, does that mean we would have to link it? ;v; Or am I just misreading?
Not sure if want
Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:09 pm
Well even if you are selling more than one version , you can still have only one preview image of 500 x 500 pixels.

Then you can either link to the separate images or you can link to one image showing all the different versions.

Hope that answers your question!

Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:04 am
Can I just express how user friendly this forum now is?
It too at too long to try and find where everything was and then when you found the correct thread, to have to scroll through tons of pages before finding new works. I just think that this will save so much time and frustration. Plus, I love that premades and customs are separate because it was often confusing if an artist was making premades or customs in their shop.
I think the only downside is that we'll have to keep our eye on a few more threads but we'll get used to it! Thats the reason we have the option to watch topics that we're interested in

Please keep in mind how much time Bedlam puts in to make this forum the best that it can possibly be. I, personally, think we owe Bedlam, and all of the moderation team, a big thank you for all of their time and effort in these forums. They are putting us first, have some respect for their decisions and the fact that they asked everyone their thoughts instead of just putting them in place.

Last edited by Choke on Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:06 am
I actually like this idea because I got really frustrated with looking for premades for hours from peoples shops (yes I do know about the premade market but most don't post their premades there). I think this will make it a lot easier for people who don't want to wait long to get customs get nice work quickly now so thank you for this change.
Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:18 am
@Choke wrote:
Can I just express how user friendly this forum now is?
It too at too long to try and find where everything was and then when you found the correct thread, to have to scroll through tons of pages before finding new works. I just think that this will save so much time and frustration. Plus, I love that premades and customs are separate because it was often confusing if an artist was making premades or customs in their shop.
I think the only downside is that we'll have to keep our eye on a few more threads but we'll get used to it! Thats the reason we have the option to watch topics that we're interested in

Please keep in mind how much time Bedlam puts in to make this forum the best that it can possibly be. I, personally, think we owe Bedlam, and all of the moderation team, a big thank you for all of their time and effort in these forums. They are putting us first, have some respect for their decisions and the fact that they asked everyone their thoughts instead of just putting them in place.

Thank you for posting that.
I really made my evening a bit more bearable.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:49 am
sketch

I was wondering if people could be able to sell premades on their shop instead of having a premade only shop, like I never make premades, but when I do, I don't really like to sell them on the premade market cuz everything gets lost in there. Is it possible to change that rule only a little bit for people that want to sell like 1 or 2 premades once in a lifetime? Because I completely understand this new rule, but for those that don't really sell premades that often might find this rather bad for them, because tbh nobody goes on the premade market and check every little thingie on sale.
Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:11 am
You're very welcome, Bedlam.
Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:23 am
Disagreeing with a decision that the moderators make has nothing to do with disrespect at least not with me
I doubt that any of us are against making the forum easier and better but they ask for our opinions for a reason. I personally voted no on the poll and still stand by my opinion
It's nice to have everyone agree with you but that doesn't always happen
I only hope that everyone words their opiniodjn better that tino doesn't have to be on the defensive.
And also there wold be alot less confusion if people would be sensible and post updates on the first page o their shop. is people being vague that causes confusion. Not selling premades and customs in the same thread.
Today at 1:19 pm
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next