Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

GASR Magazine Application
Mar 28, 2017 #announcement

Due to the changes of the mod staff, the first issue was pushed back and will be release in the Summer as the first edition. We are now looking for more members to fill in the empty positions and help us bring this magazine to life. click here for further information.

[IMPORTANT] YOUR ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN DELETED
Mar 18, 2017 #announcement

Recently Mar and Queen have been deleting accounts that have been inactive (0 Posts) for a long time in order to lower the size of the forum and price for the Ad free. If you are an active member of the forum and received an email saying your account has been deleted, click here for further information.

Update on Mod Team
Mar 17, 2017 #update

We are happy to announce our previous admin, @Capsule, has decided to come back to the mod team!! Click here to read.

New Moderators + Reassignment
Mar 13, 2017 #update

Our new mods have been announced! Congratulations to Fervent and Softe on becoming Event Coordinators, and to Queen on becoming our new Technician! Also, congratulations to Cern on becoming a Global Moderator! Click here for more information.

What to expect from GASR in the next few months
Mar 12, 2017 #update

We have some changes planned for the GASR community! Click here to read.

Artist of the Moment

AOTM

Visit my shop View my bio

Artist of the Moment will continue April 1st. Please click here for more information.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Poll
What do you think of the new features?
Keep Both
67%
 67% [ 68 ]
Remove Both
4%
 4% [ 4 ]
Keep Emojis / Remove Discord Widget
24%
 24% [ 24 ]
Keep Discord Widget / Remove Emojis
6%
 6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 102

Statistics

We have 18168 registered users
The newest registered user is Premium

Our users have posted a total of 170249 messages in 2958 subjects

GASR Time

Thu May 28, 2015 4:36 am
maybe im losing it but the last fews times ive signed out (making certain to click confirm on the 2nd page), come back a few hours+ later and im still signed in OTL

is this just a personal prob i needa work through or has this happened to others as well? LOL sketch
Thu May 28, 2015 6:36 am
This has been happening to others. Jen is already looking into it to see why this is going on.
Thu May 28, 2015 6:54 am
ahh alright then, ty
Thu May 28, 2015 2:30 pm
For now the only answer I have is clear your cookies when you want to sign out :'(
We're looking into this as it's hell for us admins who constantly jump from account to account.
Fri May 29, 2015 7:39 am
It could be the browser as well, maybe?

I use chrome, and I know if I have passwords saved automatically, a lot of places I go to will auto-log me in without doing anything, just simply visiting the site, regardless of whether or not I sign out the previous time.

I know firefox has similar features as well.  I've never used opera or safari and haven't used IE since 2006 so I wouldn't know about that one or any others.

flower
Fri May 29, 2015 7:42 am
^ What Chelly said

I've noticed that I never have issues signing in and out on Firefox, but my TurtleTrainer account always remains logged on Chrome, despite logging out like 10 times in a row. Therefore, I'm guessing it's more of a Chrome issue.

At this point, I do not really have a solution to offer, but I will keep searching for an answer because Chrome is my main browser and this is bugging the hell out of me.
Fri May 29, 2015 8:29 am
I use Chrome as well but I've never had the issue of site auto-logging me in despite a saved password.. It could just now have started acting up though

Had to actually log in just now so YAY my acc was logged off all night and stayed that way LOL
Hopefully it'll stay this way for everyone else as well
Page 1 of 1