Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

GASR Mascot Contest
Jan 8, 2017 #contest

As a community we’ve come to realize that GASRForum does not have an official mascot! If you have an idea for our mascot, please help us out! The deadline to submit a mascot is January 29.

New Years Event
Jan 5, 2017 #event

We are looking into making some collages that feature artwork, pixels, and screenshots from 2016. These collages will be featured on GASR's social media. If you are interested in submitting your favorite works from 2016, please click here. The deadline to submit art is January 15, 2017.

Xmas Charity - Begin Donations
Dec 11, 2016 #event

It's the season of giving and what could be better than giving to those who are most in need? In order to help others celebrate the holidays we'd like for all of GASR to come together and help donate money to those who are less fortunate and to help put a smile on a child's face this year! Click here to donate. The deadline to donate is December 20.

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Artist of the Moment

SAFFIRE

Visit my shop View my bio

Hi everyone! I'm currently in my last year of university, graduating in May next year! I love art and I've tried my hand at various things such as drawing anime/chibis/doodles but it seems like I'm better at doing pixel art, so I've stuck with that since. I'm self-taught, so I'm still experimenting around with different styles. I've been running an active shop for over a year with a few hiatuses in between. I love GASR as it has a great community where I can interact with fellow artists and art lovers :) I've made many friends here over the years and I hope that continues for a long time to come!

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 25443 registered users
The newest registered user is kobraz

Our users have posted a total of 1536878 messages in 29661 subjects

GASR Time

Wed 20 May 2015 - 6:13

Last edited by Moose on Thu 15 Sep 2016 - 2:51; edited 14 times in total
Wed 3 Jun 2015 - 7:02
Yeah. None of you could ever guess it is me now that I am Moose!
Formerly known as Egoist.

Tue 11 Aug 2015 - 5:21
New semester has started (so exciting!) and I will not be checking GASR as often as before since I have to go to class and do other educational things. However I am still available and I will reply as soon as I can.

Enjoy this Moosey picture

Sat 5 Sep 2015 - 18:58
My laptop has just sort of died and I have stayed up all night trying to find a solution. I guess I'll have to bring it to computer clinic to get it treated. Sad day.

Not really available at the moment since I don't check this much on mobile.

Mon 7 Sep 2015 - 11:13
After a mooseventurous day I am back! My laptop has been fixed and I hope I won't encounter any problems like this again. However since it was reformatted I need to download all my programs again. On the other hoof, it is faster than ever before!

Back to moosin' around on GASR daily*!

*When not in class or martial arts training or sleeping or hunting nomz.

Wed 9 Mar 2016 - 4:41
It has been a while since I updated this, but then I am pretty much always available. I mean, I check GASR daily. I am in my final semester right now and there are major changes coming to my life this year. How busy I'll become... the time will show. For the time being I am here to Moose on!

Life is Moosiful!

Tue 12 Jul 2016 - 22:35
I am going on a Mooseventure to another country for a few days. I should have Internet there too, so I'll check my e-mails and such. But yeah, just in case I am MIA you'll know why.

I'll be back on Sunday dat art

Moosey Blessings!

Tue 19 Jul 2016 - 6:46
I'm back from my mooseventure and I've been running around to get my documents ready for employment. While it's all being processed I'll be still available for most of the time. I will also be moving sometime soon.

That is all.

Moosey Blessings!

Wed 3 Aug 2016 - 13:09
I have started my move to a new apartment and will be there for good starting Friday. I doubt I can get the Internet sorted out this week, so I will most likely have none until sometime next week.

For anything urgent contact someone else.

Moosey Blessings!

Sun 14 Aug 2016 - 17:55
Done with moving, but have yet to get Internet at my new place. I didn't think they would be so slow with the installation.

Unavailable until further notice.

Moosey Blessings!

Sun 21 Aug 2016 - 4:24
Finally got Internet, so I am available again.

Moosey Blessings!

Thu 15 Sep 2016 - 2:50
This Tuesday I have started at my new job! Since it is just the beginning I am not very busy yet, however there are some limitations on what I can do while I am at the office.

For anything urgent and for art theft related issues I suggest contacting another moderator. If I receive any messages regarding things I can't handle in a timely manner I will pass them onto someone else.

My time zone:

UTC+08:00
(7 hour difference with the GASR time.)

Working hours (in my time zone):

Mon - Fri: 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM
Sat: 08:30 AM - 01:00 PM

Working hours (in GASR time zone):

Mon - Fri: 01:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Sat: 01:30 AM - 06:00 AM

Hopefully I've done my calculations correctly for the GASR time lol

Moosey Blessings!

Today at 14:12