Gasrforum
HomeEventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in
WE'RE MOVING TO THE NEW FORUM DUE TO FORUMOTION BREAKING THIS ONE. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE REVIEW THIS THREAD: http://www.gasrforum.com/t47073-forum-move-gasrforum

Statistics

We have 9579 registered users
The newest registered user is ixAurora

Our users have posted a total of 264748 messages in 4541 subjects

Online Staff

Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Wed 20 May 2015 - 21:13

Last edited by Moose on Tue 28 Mar 2017 - 0:26; edited 18 times in total
Wed 3 Jun 2015 - 22:02
Yeah. None of you could ever guess it is me now that I am Moose!
Formerly known as Egoist.

Tue 11 Aug 2015 - 20:21
New semester has started (so exciting!) and I will not be checking GASR as often as before since I have to go to class and do other educational things. However I am still available and I will reply as soon as I can.

Enjoy this Moosey picture
Sun 6 Sep 2015 - 9:58
My laptop has just sort of died and I have stayed up all night trying to find a solution. I guess I'll have to bring it to computer clinic to get it treated. Sad day.

Not really available at the moment since I don't check this much on mobile.
Tue 8 Sep 2015 - 2:13
After a mooseventurous day I am back! My laptop has been fixed and I hope I won't encounter any problems like this again. However since it was reformatted I need to download all my programs again. On the other hoof, it is faster than ever before!

Back to moosin' around on GASR daily*!

*When not in class or martial arts training or sleeping or hunting nomz.

Wed 9 Mar 2016 - 20:41
It has been a while since I updated this, but then I am pretty much always available. I mean, I check GASR daily. I am in my final semester right now and there are major changes coming to my life this year. How busy I'll become... the time will show. For the time being I am here to Moose on!

Life is Moosiful!

Wed 13 Jul 2016 - 13:35
I am going on a Mooseventure to another country for a few days. I should have Internet there too, so I'll check my e-mails and such. But yeah, just in case I am MIA you'll know why.

I'll be back on Sunday dat art

Moosey Blessings!

Tue 19 Jul 2016 - 21:46
I'm back from my mooseventure and I've been running around to get my documents ready for employment. While it's all being processed I'll be still available for most of the time. I will also be moving sometime soon.

That is all.

Moosey Blessings!

Thu 4 Aug 2016 - 4:09
I have started my move to a new apartment and will be there for good starting Friday. I doubt I can get the Internet sorted out this week, so I will most likely have none until sometime next week.

For anything urgent contact someone else.

Moosey Blessings!

Mon 15 Aug 2016 - 8:55
Done with moving, but have yet to get Internet at my new place. I didn't think they would be so slow with the installation.

Unavailable until further notice.

Moosey Blessings!
Sun 21 Aug 2016 - 19:24
Finally got Internet, so I am available again.

Moosey Blessings!

Thu 15 Sep 2016 - 17:50
This Tuesday I have started at my new job! Since it is just the beginning I am not very busy yet, however there are some limitations on what I can do while I am at the office.

For anything urgent and for art theft related issues I suggest contacting another moderator. If I receive any messages regarding things I can't handle in a timely manner I will pass them onto someone else.

My time zone:

UTC+08:00
(7 hour difference with the GASR time.)

Working hours (in my time zone):

Mon - Fri: 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM
Sat: 08:30 AM - 01:00 PM

Working hours (in GASR time zone):

Mon - Fri: 01:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Sat: 01:30 AM - 06:00 AM

Hopefully I've done my calculations correctly for the GASR time lol

Moosey Blessings!
Fri 3 Feb 2017 - 0:28
This Friday night I am flying away for 2 weeks. While I will still have Internet, I won't have much time to check GASR. After all, I'm visiting my family after years of not seeing them. And there are other formalities to tend to in the meantime.

I will be gone from 3rd February to 20th February, 2017.

Moose ya later!

Sat 18 Feb 2017 - 20:29
I am back from my trip and available.

Starting work on 20th again though, so I will check GASR after work only most of the time. Sometimes while at work too when I have some free time.

Moosey Blessings!
Mon 20 Mar 2017 - 17:47
I'm really sick right now. Got an infection. So I can't really concentrate on anything serious. (I mean, I went to the wrong forum at first, to post this...) If you need help with something important, I suggest skipping me, for now.

Moosey Blessings!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next