Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

GASR Mascot Contest
Jan 8, 2017 #contest

As a community we’ve come to realize that GASRForum does not have an official mascot! If you have an idea for our mascot, please help us out! The deadline to submit a mascot is January 29.

New Years Event
Jan 5, 2017 #event

We are looking into making some collages that feature artwork, pixels, and screenshots from 2016. These collages will be featured on GASR's social media. If you are interested in submitting your favorite works from 2016, please click here. The deadline to submit art is January 15, 2017.

Xmas Charity - Begin Donations
Dec 11, 2016 #event

It's the season of giving and what could be better than giving to those who are most in need? In order to help others celebrate the holidays we'd like for all of GASR to come together and help donate money to those who are less fortunate and to help put a smile on a child's face this year! Click here to donate. The deadline to donate is December 20.

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Artist of the Moment

SAFFIRE

Visit my shop View my bio

Hi everyone! I'm currently in my last year of university, graduating in May next year! I love art and I've tried my hand at various things such as drawing anime/chibis/doodles but it seems like I'm better at doing pixel art, so I've stuck with that since. I'm self-taught, so I'm still experimenting around with different styles. I've been running an active shop for over a year with a few hiatuses in between. I love GASR as it has a great community where I can interact with fellow artists and art lovers :) I've made many friends here over the years and I hope that continues for a long time to come!

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 25428 registered users
The newest registered user is MusicLoveLife

Our users have posted a total of 1536078 messages in 29652 subjects

GASR Time

Wed 20 May 2015 - 2:07
updates + other info

Last edited by Greed on Sat 23 Jan 2016 - 8:24; edited 9 times in total
Wed 20 May 2015 - 2:09
MAY
[ low availability ]
Extremely busy with exams at the moment, it will be best for you to PM questions and feedback from a different moderator that is currently available. Thank you guys for your patience.
Mood: StressedCurrently listening to: Blackstreet - No Diggity

Last edited by Greed on Sat 13 Jun 2015 - 11:59; edited 6 times in total
Mon 25 May 2015 - 3:38
MAY
[ high availability ]
I have a week off so i can update things easier...I forgot i didn't have class this week. However, I'll be doing artist of the moment after exams have finished.
Mood: ChilledCurrently listening to: Britney Spears - Toxic

Last edited by Greed on Sat 13 Jun 2015 - 11:59; edited 4 times in total
Sun 31 May 2015 - 7:36
MAY
[ very low availability ]
Okay these next three weeks are going to be extremely hectic for me; events will be put on hold, and only short messages should be directed at me (this includes things like locking/deleting, retrieving etc). Please bare with me for these upcoming days and apologies for slow replies.
Mood: TiredCurrently listening to: SNK - Vogel im Käfig

Last edited by Greed on Sat 13 Jun 2015 - 11:59; edited 2 times in total
Thu 11 Jun 2015 - 14:03
JUNE
[ medium availability ]
I've got one more week left of exams, then I'll be available for events and stuff again. However, still doing exams and I'm so exhausted and drained, so unfortunately its taken a hit on personal shit as well; this means I'm in a pretty fowl mood at the moment, and I'm getting pissed really easy so don't piss me off.
Mood: ExhaustedCurrently listening to: Muse - Plug in Baby

Fri 19 Jun 2015 - 2:02
JUNE
[ high availability ]
I finished exams earlier today, meaning I have a lot more free time. You can PM me big issues that you may be facing, and if you were wondering what you can message me about, go to the contact page for assistance. Cheers.
Mood: RelaxedCurrently listening to: Paramore - Monster

Fri 26 Jun 2015 - 1:02
JUNE
[ medium availability ]
This evening I'll be sorting out all contest/event business, meaning Artist of the Moment is back up and running again. However, I'm off to America tomorrow and not bringing laptop with me, so Ill only have my tablet. You still can PM me issues/questions, but I may respond later because I'll be out all day.
Mood: ChilledCurrently listening to: Catfish and the Bottlemen - Cocoon

Thu 13 Aug 2015 - 7:57
August
[ medium availability ]
Been busy as shit recently so I haven't really had time to be on GASR to do full mod duties. Also my work has changed shifts to evenings so I'll be less available then, but I'll be on later in the night.
Mood: Stressed/td]
[td]♫ Currently listening to: Catfish and the Bottlemen - Cocoon

Tue 8 Sep 2015 - 12:14
im sick as fuck and behind on some assignments, and onto of this i have work so its taking up a lot of my time. it'd be best if you messaged another moderator for a quicker response. hopefully everything will settle down next week and I'm feeling better.

Sat 24 Oct 2015 - 14:46
I've been feeling extremely sick lately and I've had to have a few hospital check ups which is really shitty. i do come on to check my PMS however and deal with the minor cases you guys might have, so you can still message me on that - I'm just slow on doing contests and events

Sat 23 Jan 2016 - 8:24
been away for a long time; had family issues that has died down, but still comes up every so often. also been extremely busy with school, but hope to become more active within the next couple of weeks. if you want a quicker reply, msg an active moderator.

thanks s

Mon 9 May 2016 - 3:54
I'm half here, so you can message me, but the reply won't be lightning quick. Will be more active from June onwards.

Mon 19 Sep 2016 - 7:16
I've moved to auction moderating duties for several reasons.
Im mostly on in the evening (timezone is GMT).
Also as Im beginning this new role, I'm not as experienced as both Krist or Cern so please bare with me.

Today at 4:31
Page 1 of 1