Home2EventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

Statistics

We have 9579 registered users
The newest registered user is ixAurora

Our users have posted a total of 264895 messages in 4541 subjects

Online Staff

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:51 am
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of [2017] and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, [lilholmes], would like to change my GASR name to [Cas].
I have already checked, and I have [760] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.

Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:04 pm
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of [2017] and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, [Kapitan], would like to change my GASR name to [kyles].
I have already checked, and I have [919] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:43 pm
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of 2017 and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, EndlessAnne, would like to change my GASR name to Wimps.
I have already checked, and I have 169 posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:35 pm
Updated
Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:48 am
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of [ 2017 ] and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, [ Soraka ], would like to change my GASR name to [ Ballerina ].
I have already checked, and I have [2554] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:15 pm
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of 2017 and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, Mouse , would like to change my GASR name to Milk.
I have already checked, and I have 172 posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:20 pm
mouse wrote:
I, Mouse , would like to change my GASR name to Milk.
I have already checked, and I have 172 posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.

Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:13 pm
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of [ 2017] and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, [Revival44], would like to change my GASR name to [Jenna].
I have already checked, and I have [173] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:35 pm
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of [ insert year ] and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, [ YOURIMAGINATION
], would like to change my GASR name to [LostMyWay].
I have already checked, and I have [ 204] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.

Form filled out incorrectly.
Names cannot contain spaces.

Last edited by YourImagination on Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:41 am
I, [Qekt], would like to change my GASR name to [Devorar].
I have already checked, and I have [209] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:35 am
I, Cursory1, would like to change my GASR name to Yimu.
I have already checked, and I have 52 posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:24 pm
I, GasoIine, would like to change my GASR name to Kyoya.
I have already checked, and I have 52 posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:39 pm
I, PinkuPocky , would like to change my GASR name to Daisuki.
I have already checked, and I have 77 posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:50 pm
Yang wrote:

By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of [ 2017] and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, [Yang], would like to change my GASR name to [Forgive].
I have already checked, and I have [ 547 ] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:35 am
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of [ 2017 ] and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, [Death], would like to change my GASR name to [Lesliee].
I have already checked, and I have [ 1218 ] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next