We have 9579 registered users
The newest registered user is ixAurora

Our users have posted a total of 264895 messages in 4541 subjects

Online Staff

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:58 am
Updated
Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:29 pm
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of 2017 and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, IKumaI, would like to change my GASR name to KaizaOda.
I have already checked, and I have 98 posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:08 am
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of 2017 and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, Cinure, would like to change my GASR name to Gucci.
I have already checked, and I have 51 posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:42 am
Updated

ᴄɪᴇʟᴏ>ʟᴜxᴏʀ
Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:18 am
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of [ 2017 ] and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, [Melbasaur], would like to change my GASR name to [Malfoycius].
I have already checked, and I have [ 68 ] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:01 am
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of [ 2017 ] and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, [Fabgorgeouschick_Imvu], would like to change my GASR name to [Mugiwara].
I have already checked, and I have [ 84 ] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:23 am
I, Dislogic, would like to change my GASR name to Flunk.
I have already checked, and I have 220 posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:02 pm
I, [Arc.animus], would like to change my GASR name to [Arcanimus].
I have already checked, and I have [ 312 ] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:11 pm
Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:16 am
I, [ Oktopus ], would like to change my GASR name to [ Torture ].
I have already checked, and I have [ 181 ] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:32 am
I, [Deidara], would like to change my GASR name to [Dirk].
I have already checked, and I have [ 104 ] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:02 pm
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of [2017] and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.

I, [Drainage], would like to change my GASR name to [Nocsia].
I have already checked, and I have [0] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:03 pm
updated!

+ @Drainage, you must meet the thread requirements in order to change your name.

ᴄɪᴇʟᴏ>ʟᴜxᴏʀ
Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:40 pm

Last edited by Soraka on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:01 pm
(Aaa thank you mods. ⭐
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next