Gasrforum
HomeEventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in
WE'RE MOVING TO THE NEW FORUM DUE TO FORUMOTION BREAKING THIS ONE. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE REVIEW THIS THREAD: http://www.gasrforum.com/t47073-forum-move-gasrforum

Statistics

We have 9579 registered users
The newest registered user is ixAurora

Our users have posted a total of 264611 messages in 4541 subjects

Online Staff

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:54 pm
Mar wrote:
@Credence You already used up your name change for the year so this one is paid

Proof !
And just in case the first letter is an i !
Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:34 am
CODE:SELECT CONTENT
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of [ 2017] and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, [Yang], would like to change my GASR name to [Forgive].
I have already checked, and I have [ 547 ] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:39 am
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of 2017 and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, Dweebylico, would like to change my GASR name to nomzxox.
I have already checked, and I have 428 posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.

Quote :
and I have 428 posts on the forum

????
Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:48 am
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of [ 2017 ] and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, [DKRShady], would like to change my GASR name to [5hxdy].
I have already checked, and I have [ 84 ] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:44 pm
Hello I'm helping to pay GASR with the amount of times I've changed my name now.

By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of [ 2017 ] and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, [makoto], would like to change my GASR name to [kuma].
I have already checked, and I have [1526] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:45 pm
Approved.

YOU MAY SEND BECKY
Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:47 pm
Queen wrote:
Approved.

YOU MAY SEND BECKY
DING DONG IT DONE

ty
Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:31 pm
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of [2017] and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, [Locus], would like to change my GASR name to [Purgey].
I have already checked, and I have [468] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.

( I have already changed my name in the previous year, and I will be donating once the name has been changed.)
Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:53 am
@locus ; your donation needs to be made before you receive the name! D8

ᴄɪᴇʟᴏ>ʟᴜxᴏʀ
Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:11 am
I, [STRANGULATE], would like to change my GASR name to [RINS].
I have already checked, and I have [ 304 ] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:56 am
I, [Etain ], would like to change my GASR name to [Novila].
I have already checked, and I have [ 1119 ] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:32 pm
updated!

ᴄɪᴇʟᴏ>ʟᴜxᴏʀ
Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:26 pm
Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:42 pm
I, [Bork], would like to change my GASR name to [Tofu].
I have already checked, and I have [ 50 ] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:02 am
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of 2017 and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, Duraznos, would like to change my GASR name to Selena.
I have already checked, and I have 1011 posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next