Home2EventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

Statistics

We have 9579 registered users
The newest registered user is ixAurora

Our users have posted a total of 264895 messages in 4541 subjects

Online Staff

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:55 pm
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of [ 2017 ] and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, [Percival], would like to change my GASR name to [makoto].
I have already checked, and I have [1509] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:15 pm
@Percival name change approved, you may send c:
Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:19 pm
Mar wrote:
@Percival name change approved, you may send c:
Proof of payment!
Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:44 pm
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of [ 2017 ] and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.I, [Shotacon], would like to change my GASR name to [Guro]. I have already checked, and I have [ 54 ] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.

Spoiler:

Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:08 pm
Shotacon wrote:

I hope i did it right ^^" I'm not sure if guro is a sexual term since on tumblr I just see colourful photos of it that are as pg as it can get. please correct me if i'm wrong!

"Guro may refer to: Ero guro, a Japanese art movement focusing on eroticism and the grotesque."

Lazy cat wants to kn It's really not much better than your current user.
Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:17 pm
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of 2017 and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, Alphabet, would like to change my GASR name to Vita.
I have already checked, and I have 153 posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.

thank you

Last edited by Vita on Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:01 pm
Queen wrote:
Shotacon wrote:

I hope i did it right ^^" I'm not sure if guro is a sexual term since on tumblr I just see colourful photos of it that are as pg as it can get. please correct me if i'm wrong!

"Guro may refer to: Ero guro, a Japanese art movement focusing on eroticism and the grotesque."

Lazy cat wants to kn  It's really not much better than your current user.  

Spoiler:

Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:42 pm
@Shotacon Yes, as it's not taken by another user :)
Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:57 pm
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of [ 2017 ] and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.I, [Shotacon], would like to change my GASR name to [Smile]. I have already checked, and I have [ 54 ] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.

Spoiler:

Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:47 am
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of [ 2017 ] and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, [ Satantheleader666 ], would like to change my GASR name to [ Cosmy ].
I have already checked, and I have [ 199 ] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:52 am
I, [Yandere], would like to change my GASR name to [Hex].
I have already checked, and I have [ 884 ] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:54 pm
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of 2017 and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, Lilly, would like to change my GASR name to Muji.
I have already checked, and I have 321 posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.

Thank you~
Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:38 pm
Updated
Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:24 pm
I, [Credence], would like to change my GASR name to [Iris].
I have already checked, and I have [ 4069 ] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.

Please let me know if there's a payment (I can't remember when I changed my name LOL).
Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:32 pm
@Credence You already used up your name change for the year so this one is paid
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next