Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Moving GASR / New Features & Suggestions
April 26, 2017 #discussion

After a discussion between you guys and the staff, we've decided on moving GASR to its own private server. We are leaving the discussion thread up so you guys can continue to provide feedback, suggestions, and new features for the new forum. Click here for more information!

Space Day Celebration
April 17, 2017 #contest

Welcome to GASR's first ever Space Day event! Serenity has put together this brand new occasion to share with you all. Click here to participate!

Broken Profile Tables
April 12, 2017 #forum

Mar came across an issue where some of the member profile tables were broken. Click here to see if it effected you and how to fix it.

GASR Magazine Application
Mar 28, 2017 #announcement

Due to the changes of the mod staff, the first issue was pushed back and will be release in the Summer as the first edition. We are now looking for more members to fill in the empty positions and help us bring this magazine to life. click here for further information.

[IMPORTANT] YOUR ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN DELETED
Mar 18, 2017 #announcement

Recently Mar and Queen have been deleting accounts that have been inactive (0 Posts) for a long time in order to lower the size of the forum and price for the Ad free. If you are an active member of the forum and received an email saying your account has been deleted, click here for further information.

Artist of the Moment

ISOW

Visit my shop View my bio

Hello everyone, I'm Soraia, I'm 22 years old and I'm working on a coffee shop. I really like to do some art and to be in GASR, but I think I still didn't find my style yet, hope you guys can help me with that! I actually started doing some art at 19 years, and I hope I can continue with that!

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Poll
Do you think GASR should move to its own private server?
Yes
51%
 51% [ 223 ]
No
14%
 14% [ 60 ]
Not Now
4%
 4% [ 18 ]
Not Sure
16%
 16% [ 68 ]
Don't Care if We Stay or Go
15%
 15% [ 65 ]
Total Votes : 434

Statistics

We have 18231 registered users
The newest registered user is ackleshol

Our users have posted a total of 187418 messages in 3061 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next
Fri 29 Jul 2016 - 8:10
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of 2016 and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, Faexil, would like to change my GASR name to Banshee.
I have already checked, and this name is currently not in use by anyone else and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Fri 29 Jul 2016 - 16:20
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of [ 2016 ] and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, [LilyMunster], would like to change my GASR name to [SeiyaHime].
I have already checked, and this name is currently not in use by anyone else and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Fri 29 Jul 2016 - 22:00
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of [2016] and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, [Infinities], would like to change my GASR name to [Alice].
Sat 30 Jul 2016 - 15:24
updated
Mon 1 Aug 2016 - 18:19
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of [ 2016 ] and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, [ Heichou ], would like to change my GASR name to [ Ghostie ].
Mon 1 Aug 2016 - 19:02
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of [2016] and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, [Voyde], would like to change my GASR name to [Chaotic].
Wed 3 Aug 2016 - 0:39
I, [Kwaf], would like to change my GASR name to [Duraznos].
Wed 3 Aug 2016 - 2:58
I, [Coughs], would like to change my GASR name to [Custody].
Wed 3 Aug 2016 - 21:45

Last edited by Scoobie on Tue 16 Aug 2016 - 22:08; edited 1 time in total
Thu 4 Aug 2016 - 1:33
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of 2016 and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, {Princessa}, would like to change my GASR name to {Darcie}.

Thank you!
Fri 5 Aug 2016 - 4:58
I, Kindle, would like to change my GASR name to Weary.

(LAST LOGIN FOR OLD WEARY ACCOUNT WAS DEC 08, 2015, LAST POST MADE BY ACCOUNT WAS AUGUST 07, 2015)

I'd like to know if I'm still allowed to change my account name? Thank you !
Fri 5 Aug 2016 - 14:20
I, Pooch, would like to change my GASR name to Lea.
Mon 8 Aug 2016 - 2:09
I, [Jvyin], would like to change my GASR name to [Danizh].
I have already checked, and this name is currently not in use by anyone else and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.  :e1:   
Mon 8 Aug 2016 - 20:52
I, MattAmericanIdiot, would like to change my GASR name to PeculiarDork.

Thank you! ♥
Tue 9 Aug 2016 - 2:54
I, spiderwebs, would like to change my GASR name to SPIDERWEBS. (in caps)

Last edited by spiderwebs on Wed 10 Aug 2016 - 3:29; edited 1 time in total
Page 3 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next