Gasrforum
HomeEventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in
WE'RE MOVING TO THE NEW FORUM DUE TO FORUMOTION BREAKING THIS ONE. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE REVIEW THIS THREAD: http://www.gasrforum.com/t47073-forum-move-gasrforum

Statistics

We have 9579 registered users
The newest registered user is ixAurora

Our users have posted a total of 264716 messages in 4541 subjects

Online Staff

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:22 am
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of [2017] and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, [Gore], would like to change my GASR name to [Decay].
I have already checked, and I have [517] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:11 am
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of [2017] and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, [Myuudori], would like to change my GASR name to [Nerivny].
I have already checked, and I have [ 54 ] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:24 am
Gwen [2016] > Ryx [2017]

Last edited by Ryx on Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:36 am
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of 2017 and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, bbydoll, would like to change my GASR name to Teary.
I have already checked, and I have 404 posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:48 pm
Updated
Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:50 pm
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of [ 2017 ] and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, [Aou], would like to change my GASR name to [Quenya].
I have already checked, and I have [ 143 ] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:28 pm
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of [ 2017 ] and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, [shurebi], would like to change my GASR name to [moe].
I have already checked, and I have [ 179 ] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.

Here is my $5 donation
Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:39 pm
I, [Neid], would like to change my GASR name to [Qxix].
I have already checked, and I have [405] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.

Hope I done it right this time

Last edited by Neid on Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:18 am
I, [Philia], would like to change my GASR name to [Oniichan].
I have already checked, and I have [266] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:21 am
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of 2017 and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, Shudder, would like to change my GASR name to Wanheda.
I have already checked, and I have 100 posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:41 am
I, [Nilhin], would like to change my GASR name to [Meritza].
I have already checked, and I have [ 521 ] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:05 pm
I, [Natsumi], would like to change my GASR name to [Hailey].
I have already checked, and I have [ 395 ] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:39 pm
I, [Resolve], would like to change my GASR name to [Alor].
I have already checked, and I have [2153 ] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:24 pm
I, [Pommu], would like to change my GASR name to [Pomski].
I have already checked, and I have [76] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:26 am
I, Warmth, would like to change my GASR name to Catherine.
I have already checked, and I have 50 (lol) posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.

((im screaming i want this name so baD))
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next