Home2EventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

Statistics

We have 9579 registered users
The newest registered user is ixAurora

Our users have posted a total of 264895 messages in 4541 subjects

Online Staff

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:40 pm
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of [ 2017 ] and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, [YourImagination], would like to change my GASR name to [LostmyWay].
I have already checked, and I have [234] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:19 pm
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of 2016 and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, Moneys, would like to change my GASR name to Josher.
I have already checked, and I have 74 posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.

Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:04 pm
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of 2017 and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, Cervena , would like to change my GASR name to Sweetens.
I have already checked, and I have 164 posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:48 am
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of [ 2017 ] and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, [givenchydolly], would like to change my GASR name to [Hera].
I have already checked, and I have [ 74 ] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:30 am
I, [Kaleidascoped], would like to change my GASR name to [Spacii].
I have already checked, and I have [ 100 ] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:59 pm
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of 2017 and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, Valmic, would like to change my GASR name to Halz.
I have already checked, and I have 56 posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:42 pm
Hey guys,

Since we'll be starting a discussion regarding steps to take to move over accounts efficiently soon, we're going to go ahead and put name changes on hold until further notice.

We'll be moving the accounts over ourselves, using your current GASR name + email address, and we don't want there to be confusion over users getting a name change here after their accounts are moved over to the new forum.

Hold on to your name ideas and you'll be able to get them as soon as we move over!
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8