Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Artist of the Moment

TOUHOU

Visit my shop View my bio

I'm a self taught artist/editor and was once an Instagram blogger but now I spend most of my times on IMVU doing DP art and maintaining a steady # of orders from various amazing people! One of my best accomplishments was winning 1st place locally in a Japanese Quiz Bowl in my state and won a chance to compete nationally against other states in Washington D.C. and so here I am still embracing my studies in Japanese although sometimes people think I look or am Japanese because I'm Asian haha. My favorite things are Anime, Utaite, Vocaloid, KPop, Fashion (especially Minimalism and Harajuku), Video Games, and Aesthetic Art :)

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24643 registered users
The newest registered user is SinfullyBeats

Our users have posted a total of 1504026 messages in 29106 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Wed May 06, 2015 10:17 am
Changing your Username on the GASR forums

GASR accounts must no longer link to IMVU accounts so if you change your name on IMVU and someone on GASR owns it, they are entitled to the name and you are not.

YOU MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 50 POSTS TO QUALIFY FOR A NAME CHANGE!!

>>>>>>Please for the love of god check your post count before posting.<<<<<<
Also you will be skipped if you post more than once before the thread is updated, send PMs, do not fully read the form or have an alternative account.

Thanks.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

New Name Change Policy as of June 1, 2015.

We no longer require proof of a name change on IMVU. This is because names on GASR will no longer correspond to names on IMVU.  Members can change their names to anything (as long as it follows our restrictions set out below) that isn't already claimed by someone else.

*Also in order to get your name changed on GASR you must have a minimum of 50 posts on our forums.
Reason being we're not going to change the usernames of people who don't actually use / post on GASR.
We only change usernames for our active members, thanks!

There will be no private trading of names and if we find users doing this we will terminate all accounts involved.

Every user is granted 1 free name change PER YEAR.
IT MUST BE POSTED IN THIS THREAD, PMS TO ADMINS WILL BE IGNORED.

You will get one free name change between January 1 - December 31.
So if you change your name on March 31, the earliest time you can change your name again is January 1 of the next year and so on.

This is just so it will be easier for us to record and keep track of.
This is a compromise so that we won't have to constantly change the name of our 20,000 forum members but also so you can get a new name when you want to.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Username Restrictions.

Usernames may not use the following:

- Have spaces in them.

- Be used to "troll" someone (like purposely making your name Bedlam1 in order to mock the user Bedlam)

- Have special characters in them.

- Use an AP name (use explicit language, racial slurs, "sex" terms)

- MUST BE 3 OR MORE CHARACTERS

Also, if someone else has the name but is an inactive account, we will delete the account and give you the name.

What we define as inactive:
- 0 forum posts and at least 1 year since last login

Additional Name Changes.

If you desperately want to change your name more than once per year, then we will also change your name an additional time for a donation to the forum of $5 USD.

Again, we just want to dissuade as many people as possible from changing their name a lot because no doubt with everyone able to change their name it would be hell.

If you want to change your name an additional time YOU MUST POST IN THE THREAD FIRST to claim the name you want and then message an administrator.

They must first approve of the name change and then you may send the donation.
There will be no refunds.

PLEASE USE THIS FORM WHEN REQUESTING A NAME CHANGE.
Otherwise your request will be skipped.

Please note: only admins can change avatar names (moderators / members cannot change their names)
ADMINS WILL DELETE ANY PMS RELATED TO NAME REQUESTS UNLESS IT'S TO DO WITH YOUR PAID NAME CHANGES.

Be patient when waiting for a name change, as admins have a lot of responsibilities~

Code:
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of [ insert year ] and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, [insert current username], would like to change my GASR name to [insert new username].
I have already checked, and this name is currently not in use by anyone else and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.

Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:13 am
Thread has been cleaned, this is open
Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:21 pm
I would like to change my username on here please

By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of 2016 and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, Jessie J, would like to change my GASR name to Delphinus.
I have already checked, and this name is currently not in use by anyone else and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.

Thank you
Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:48 am
Updated
Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:02 am
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of [ 2016 ] and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, [Serainie], would like to change my GASR name to [Apatthy].
Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:57 am
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of [2016] and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, [Nikkster], would like to change my GASR name to [Purge].
Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:59 am
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of [ 2016 ] and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, [Comjenny], would like to change my GASR name to [Worry].
Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:57 am
Updated
Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:30 am
I, [Nunelly], would like to change my GASR name to [Colony].
Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:36 pm
I, [Ahoge], would like to change my GASR name to [Butts].
Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:01 pm
updated
Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:14 pm
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of 2016 and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, hamstermuffin, would like to change my GASR name to blurrvface.
Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:46 pm
I, [RainDominates], would like to change my GASR name to [Octarine].
Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:44 am
I, Klunks, would like to change my GASR name to 12AM.

Thank you!
Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:37 am
Hello♥
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of [ insert year ] and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, Incitar, would like to change my GASR name to Placer.
Thank you so much!♥
Today at 7:19 am
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next