Gasrforum
HomeLandingEventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Profile Awards
July 24, 2017 #update

Because of the whole mess with photobucket changing how their image hosting works, a lot of users have lost some award badges. Click here for more information!

GASR's New Moderators
July 20, 2017 #aanouncement

After carefully reviewing each application we've received, we are pleased to announce our newest staff members! Click here to view our new team members!

Photobucket TOS Change
June 30, 2017 #announcement

Photobucket has changed their Terms of Service which is affecting a lot of our members currently. Linking images from their website is no longer allowed with free accounts. Click here for more information.

GASR Moderator Applications are CLOSED
June 12, 2017 #update

Yes, it's that time again; we are in dire need of more volunteers to help moderate our forum and ensure that all members behave according to our forum rules. Click here to apply!

AP GUIDELINES REFRESHER & RULE CHANGE
June 10, 2017 #announcement

Due to the recent influx of users violating the AP guidelines set by Forumotion that we are required to enforce, we've decided that a little refresher on that section of the rule book was needed. Click here for further information.

Beta Testers Needed
June 4, 2017 #important

We need beta testers for the new forum! Click here for further information.

Artist of the Moment

xxAphroditeGoddess

Visit my shop View my bio

Hey! I'm Michele, better known as Aphrodite.I really enjoy making art and been doing it for years now. I'm trying to learn and improve everyday! Be a part of my journey and come pay a visit at my shop.New friends are always welcome!

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
Poll
Do you think GASR should move to its own private server?
Yes
44%
 44% [ 406 ]
No
11%
 11% [ 105 ]
Not Now
4%
 4% [ 37 ]
Not Sure
17%
 17% [ 159 ]
Don't Care if We Stay or Go
23%
 23% [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 922

Statistics

We have 15124 registered users
The newest registered user is Jaxks

Our users have posted a total of 247340 messages in 4269 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Thu May 07, 2015 7:17 am

Name Change Request

Members can change their names to anything (as long as it follows our restrictions set out below) that isn't already claimed by someone else.  Names on GASR do not have to link back to any other websites, such as IMVU, so you are not entitled to that name here.  That means, if your name on IMVU is Bob, and someone on GASR has the name Bob, you will have to choose a different name.  This policy became official June 1, 2015.

Please read everything before posting or your request will be skipped, thank you!
Requirements & Restrictions

• You must have a minimum of 50 forum posts.
  • The name cannot be in use by another person.
  • Usernames cannot contain spaces or special characters, and must be at least 3 characters long.
  • Usernames used to troll will not be allowed.  (Ex: Making your name Mar1 in order to mock the user Mar.)
  • Requests that contain explicit language, racial slurs, or sexual terms will be automatically denied.

• Each member receives 1 free name change per calendar year.  (Resets Jan 1.)
  • Additional name changes will cost a $5 donation to GASR.
  • Names can be requested if they are attached to inactive accounts. (0 Posts, 1 Year Since Last Log-In)
  • You must fill out the form below correctly and post it in this thread.  PMs to staff will be ignored.
  • There will be no refunds for approved name changes.

Form

Code:
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of [ insert year ] and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, [insert current username], would like to change my GASR name to [insert new username].
I have already checked, and I have [ insert post count ] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.

Important

Please be patient when you make a request.  Staff have a lot of responsibilities.  Only Admins and the Technician can change avatar names. (Moderators/members cannot.)

Any name request PMs will be deleted unless it is about paying for an additional name change/showing us proof.  Users found creating alt accounts to steal names requested by users will have that account deleted and receive an official warning.  There will be no exceptions.

Last edited by Administrator on Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Thu May 18, 2017 12:18 pm

Incorrect form.
Sat May 20, 2017 10:02 pm
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of 2017 and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, Undead, would like to change my GASR name to Nycrosis.
I have already checked, and I have 163 posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.

Thank you~
Mon May 22, 2017 6:04 am

Incorrect form.
Tue May 23, 2017 3:12 pm
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of 2017 and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, SweetAdorable , would like to change my GASR name to SweetPrecious.
I have already checked, and I have 304 posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Wed May 24, 2017 2:16 am
Updated

@SweetAdorable

You're approved, please send in your donation and PM me with proof.

Fri May 26, 2017 12:02 am
I, birdcatbird, would like to change my GASR name to faeri.
I have already checked, and I have 71 posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
--
thank you!!
Fri May 26, 2017 4:13 pm

Incorrect form.
Tue May 30, 2017 3:17 pm
I, xDMadisonDx, would like to change my GASR name to Catastrophy.
I have already checked, and I have 78 posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.

Thank you so much for considering!
Tue May 30, 2017 4:10 pm
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of [ 2017 ] and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, [Dragonheart], would like to change my GASR name to [Yokai].
I have already checked, and I have [ 184] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Wed May 31, 2017 4:05 am
Updated.

Use the form in the first post only.

I changed the form almost 2 months ago and cleaned out the thread, but I still see a few of you using the old form format.  That tells me you were copying and pasting old forms instead of reading the first post, which is why your name change requests will continue to be denied.

Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:45 am
I, Risaa, would like to change my GASR name to Risa.
I have already checked, and I have 101 posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.

Name not available.
Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:57 am
I, Giulio, would like to change my GASR name to Nefeti.
I have already checked, and I have 53 posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:00 am
I, Saiyuri, would like to change my GASR name to China.
I have already checked, and I have 1363 posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.

Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:40 am
I, Risaa, would like to change my GASR name to kawaii.
I have already checked, and I have 103 posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next