Gasrforum
HomeEventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in
WE'RE MOVING TO THE NEW FORUM DUE TO FORUMOTION BREAKING THIS ONE. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE REVIEW THIS THREAD: http://www.gasrforum.com/t47073-forum-move-gasrforum

Statistics

We have 9579 registered users
The newest registered user is ixAurora

Our users have posted a total of 264733 messages in 4541 subjects

Online Staff

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Wed May 06, 2015 2:17 pm

Name Change Request

Members can change their names to anything (as long as it follows our restrictions set out below) that isn't already claimed by someone else.  Names on GASR do not have to link back to any other websites, such as IMVU, so you are not entitled to that name here.  That means, if your name on IMVU is Bob, and someone on GASR has the name Bob, you will have to choose a different name.  This policy became official June 1, 2015.

Please read everything before posting or your request will be skipped, thank you!
Requirements & Restrictions

• You must have a minimum of 50 forum posts.
  • The name cannot be in use by another person.
  • Usernames cannot contain spaces or special characters, and must be at least 3 characters long.
  • Usernames used to troll will not be allowed.  (Ex: Making your name Mar1 in order to mock the user Mar.)
  • Requests that contain explicit language, racial slurs, or sexual terms will be automatically denied.

• Each member receives 1 free name change per calendar year.  (Resets Jan 1.)
  • Additional name changes will cost a $5 donation to GASR.
  • Names can be requested if they are attached to inactive accounts. (0 Posts, 1 Year Since Last Log-In)
  • You must fill out the form below correctly and post it in this thread.  PMs to staff will be ignored.
  • There will be no refunds for approved name changes.

Form

Code:
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of [ insert year ] and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, [insert current username], would like to change my GASR name to [insert new username].
I have already checked, and I have [ insert post count ] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.

Important

Please be patient when you make a request.  Staff have a lot of responsibilities.  Only Admins and the Technician can change avatar names. (Moderators/members cannot.)

Any name request PMs will be deleted unless it is about paying for an additional name change/showing us proof.  Users found creating alt accounts to steal names requested by users will have that account deleted and receive an official warning.  There will be no exceptions.

Last edited by Administrator on Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wed May 17, 2017 7:18 pm

Incorrect form.
Sat May 20, 2017 5:02 am
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of 2017 and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, Undead, would like to change my GASR name to Nycrosis.
I have already checked, and I have 163 posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.

Thank you~
Sun May 21, 2017 1:04 pm

Incorrect form.
Mon May 22, 2017 10:12 pm
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of 2017 and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, SweetAdorable , would like to change my GASR name to SweetPrecious.
I have already checked, and I have 304 posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Tue May 23, 2017 9:16 am
Updated

@SweetAdorable

You're approved, please send in your donation and PM me with proof.
Thu May 25, 2017 7:02 am
I, birdcatbird, would like to change my GASR name to faeri.
I have already checked, and I have 71 posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
--
thank you!!
Thu May 25, 2017 11:13 pm

Incorrect form.
Mon May 29, 2017 10:17 pm
I, xDMadisonDx, would like to change my GASR name to Catastrophy.
I have already checked, and I have 78 posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.

Thank you so much for considering!
Mon May 29, 2017 11:10 pm
By copying and pasting this form, I understand that I am using my free name change for the year of [ 2017 ] and will not be entitled to change my name again this year unless I pay the fee for additional name changes.
I, [Dragonheart], would like to change my GASR name to [Yokai].
I have already checked, and I have [ 184] posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Tue May 30, 2017 11:05 am
Updated.

Use the form in the first post only.

I changed the form almost 2 months ago and cleaned out the thread, but I still see a few of you using the old form format.  That tells me you were copying and pasting old forms instead of reading the first post, which is why your name change requests will continue to be denied.
Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:45 am
I, Risaa, would like to change my GASR name to Risa.
I have already checked, and I have 101 posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.

Name not available.
Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:57 pm
I, Giulio, would like to change my GASR name to Nefeti.
I have already checked, and I have 53 posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:00 pm
I, Saiyuri, would like to change my GASR name to China.
I have already checked, and I have 1363 posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.

Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:40 pm
I, Risaa, would like to change my GASR name to kawaii.
I have already checked, and I have 103 posts on the forum, this name is currently not in use by anyone else, and meets the restrictions outlined by the GASRforum.
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next