Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

New Update on Forum Migration
May 23, 2017 #update

Alright guys, it's been a few weeks and we're here with another update on the progress of moving the forum. Click here to read the full report.

New DeviantArt Group!
May 8, 2017 #announcement

GASRfags is now GASRforum! We've decided to start a fresh new group on DeviantArt to showcase all of your artwork that you submit. Click here for further information.

Moderator Reassignments + New GASR Tumblr
May 6, 2017 #announcement

We have made some changes to our current staff list and have some new information regarding social media. Click here for further information.

Moving GASR / New Features & Suggestions
April 26, 2017 #discussion

After a discussion between you guys and the staff, we've decided on moving GASR to its own private server. We are leaving the discussion thread up so you guys can continue to provide feedback, suggestions, and new features for the new forum. Click here for more information!

Space Day Celebration
April 17, 2017 #contest

Welcome to GASR's first ever Space Day event! Serenity has put together this brand new occasion to share with you all. Click here to participate!

Artist of the Moment

KARISMIC

Visit my shop View my bio

My name is Alicia and I have been doing art since 2011. I have been a member of Gasr since shortly after it started and I really enjoy the time I have spent here and all the wonderful people I have met. I started making art because its something I always enjoyed but never felt I was good at it. At least not with pencil and paper. I have found digital art to be comforting and I enjoy making art to share with people and I hope everyone enjoys what I make just as much as I do. I am a 35 year old stay at home mom with 2 kids. Art gives me relief from a 5 year old and an almost 14 year old. Thank you for reading and I hope that me being the artist of the moment will bring me some new buyers and friends!

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
Poll
Do you think GASR should move to its own private server?
Yes
48%
 48% [ 292 ]
No
12%
 12% [ 76 ]
Not Now
4%
 4% [ 25 ]
Not Sure
17%
 17% [ 105 ]
Don't Care if We Stay or Go
18%
 18% [ 112 ]
Total Votes : 610

Statistics

We have 15150 registered users
The newest registered user is nylaxx

Our users have posted a total of 207064 messages in 3428 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Fri 1 May 2015 - 16:53
#krist
#k-rist
#jaysuskrist
#jaysus-krist

:>

it's not too hard to find me anywhere LOL
thank the gods I finally changed my username to something I'll be keeping for the forseeable future
it's always nice to have a username that is specifically unique to you that you can use on multiple social media sites etc.
i just hope the majority of ppl i know won't change their names, I can barely keep up as it is

+if someone/people does/do actually start impersonating.. I don't think it'll be too hard to spot it, both GASR staff and users are pretty awesome when it comes to spotting things of the like
Fri 1 May 2015 - 16:56
Yeah you guys are pretty awesomesauce I just hope this doesn't stress you guys out so much.
Fri 1 May 2015 - 17:09
How will you guys define Alt-Accounts? Similar IP addresses? My Hubby and I share Internet
Fri 1 May 2015 - 17:18
xGingerFox wrote:
How will you guys define Alt-Accounts? Similar IP addresses? My Hubby and I share Internet

Yes similar IP addresses.
We will be accepting proof (via PM obviously) of people being different people and sharing the same IP.
Fri 1 May 2015 - 17:19
So we'll be able to change our names to names that aren't IMVU usernames starting June 1st?
Or can we do that now? //a bit confused and a tad stupid
Fri 1 May 2015 - 17:21
Starting June 1st
Fri 1 May 2015 - 17:23
Sweet.
Fri 1 May 2015 - 17:24
Yes there will be a new thread for it.
We will not be accepting requests via PM to admins anymore

(because if we get too many requests at once, we will lock the thread and open it up again occasionally)
Fri 1 May 2015 - 17:29
@Bedlam wrote:
xGingerFox wrote:

Yes similar IP addresses.
We will be accepting proof (via PM obviously) of people being different people and sharing the same IP.
Okies, well my Husband just requested his deleted,  for personal reasons regarding having money stolen from us by online people, we are sorta nervous about giving over personal info, ya know? nothing against you guysa s I know you're good honest people, but since he rarely uses his, he asked for deletion..

So..that being said..will mine be safe to continue being active given his similar IP address account is deleted?
Fri 1 May 2015 - 17:35
@ xGingerFox - oh no we wouldn't require anything really sensitive.
Some people just take a picture of themselves on the client or some people take a picture of them with signs.

+ it's no problem though if they want to have their account deleted, then you won't be penalized.
And again, we're not issuing forum warnings for any alt accounts created prior to this change.
Fri 1 May 2015 - 17:37
Okies, thanks for being informative. i do most of the purchasing of art for us both anyway, It's a relief to Know I won't be penalized. He doesn't really use his account so deleting it was a better option for him than his identity
Fri 1 May 2015 - 17:38
it's no problem :)
+ I tossed you a PM
Fri 1 May 2015 - 17:41
thanks for informing Me..I totally forgot about those! o.o I wanna stay outta trouble
Fri 1 May 2015 - 18:11
Yesssssssss! This is awesome , kudos to our mods and admins
I can finally get that name...
dat art
Fri 1 May 2015 - 18:13
I do like that new name policy though..however I wish IMVU and GASR both would let users have the same name..everyone always seems to have had my ideas before me XD and I wind up having to add ridiculous letters to my names..if only there were a way to differentiate users with the same names.
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next