Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Artist of the Moment

Tarte

Visit my shop View my bio

I have been an artist on gasr for almost 5 years now, It took me so long to get to where I am now, and I am still learning. I'm currently a intern for makeup, still in school and have a part time job. Art has always been apart of my heart and it always was that "stress reliever" whenever i needed it. I have been into arts since the 5th grade once I started to draw on pencil and paper, and in 8th grade I found digital art and the amazing art of makeup. When I grew older, I found that art was all about me and I wanted to succeed in it. Many friends supported me in trying to work harder, many people helped me get to where I am now. Without art, I have no clue what id be doing. I enjoy seeing people's faces light up after I finish a piece or after im done beautifying their "imperfections". THAT inspires me.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24683 registered users
The newest registered user is Urge

Our users have posted a total of 1505874 messages in 29132 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Fri May 08, 2015 4:04 pm
Aisaka wrote:
Aisaka wrote:
Should I still supply proof since you clearly see right now our Ips are different, or must I still show proof?"

Had to re-quote this @Bedlam sorry - in case you hadn't seen it. I'd just like to be clear / prepared. c:

Nah that's fine as proof I'll note it on your profile.

Fri May 08, 2015 4:50 pm
Thank you so much. Now I don't have to wonder about in worry while I'm away from home, Lol.
Sun May 10, 2015 3:08 am
great i luv this idea, even tho i won't change my username (bcause i just really not creative enough to think of a cool name), but this can help gasr community to a new level, since with the new artist coming in, stronger competition but meaning we get to learn more things too.just hope less troll coming in tho..but anyway, good job mod for thinking such a great idea..
Mon May 11, 2015 1:29 pm
Since this change is coming/here will there be any changes
to the Authentic Artist badge application change,
since it asks you for a SS of your IMVU account
for the how many years have you be apart of IMVU.
Tue May 12, 2015 3:35 pm
Well, this doesn't really affect me because I have a name I love and wouldn't change anymore, and no alternative accounts, but I guess I do like the change
Thu May 14, 2015 3:54 pm
gahh!! I have 2 names in mind I would love to have! Although I LOVE my username I have a certain name I go by on nearly everything and would love to have it! Just hope it doesn't get taken before I can get it!
Sat May 16, 2015 9:11 pm
Finally
Sat May 16, 2015 9:53 pm
@CuddleBunneh wrote:
Since this change is coming/here will there be any changes
to the Authentic Artist badge application change,
since it asks you for a SS of your IMVU account
for the how many years have you be apart of IMVU.  

Of course we'd need to make minor changes, but for the most part, the application will still be the same. It would very likely be treated like how we currently treat Deviantart accounts (where it will only be required if you have one).
Tue May 26, 2015 7:35 am
I don't know if this is a stupid question, but on June 1st will there be a specific hour for the names to start being changed? (I mean an hour for a thread to open so people can post). Because I want to be as fast as possible so no one can claim the name I want before me :s
Also, will the usernames change request be definitely through a thread? Or will you have other methods?

✿ Please feel free to contact me for any assistance regarding the issues listed in the
contact page or my profile!

Tue May 26, 2015 12:57 pm
Awkwardist wrote:
I don't know if this is a stupid question, but on June 1st will there be a specific hour for the names to start being changed? (I mean an hour for a thread to open so people can post). Because I want to be as fast as possible so no one can claim the name I want before me :s
Also, will the usernames change request be definitely through a thread? Or will you have other methods?

As of right now, there is no specific time when the thread will be opening.
We will only allow posts in the thread.
This way we will know who asked first etc on the off chance two people ask for the same name.
So if you PM an administrator for a name change, your PM will be ignored.

Sat May 30, 2015 2:18 am
NOTICE - YOU ONLY HAVE 1 DAY LEFT TO GET YOUR NAME CHANGED IF YOU HAVE HAD A NAME CHANGE ON IMVU AND YOU WANT THAT NAME!

Sat May 30, 2015 6:16 am
@Bedlam
Will there be a sort of mass list where we can check what people have changed their names from and to, sort of like IMVU's system? I realise that'll probably be hard to code, but like maybe if you uploaded an excel spread sheet at the end of each month or something? Just because I've had problems in the past in trying to find someone who's changed their name and presumably it's going to be happening at a rapid rate.

No worries if not!
Sat May 30, 2015 7:33 am
Well we actually do keep track of name changes.
We have a secret zone on the profile with all the name changes only visible to administrators / moderators.

Idk if we'll make it public though because some people don't want to share their name changes?
Profile numbers are static.

People will only change their name 1 per year in general.

It won't be much different than imvu since a lot of people hide their name changes on there too LOL.
I'll just leave it up to people if they want to be vocal about their name changes.
If they want they can put it on their profile etc.

Sat May 30, 2015 10:41 am
Ah that makes sense, I didn't even know people could hide it on imvu lol. Yeah I forgot about the one year rule, I just imagined a manic situation.

ignore my post, didn't think before posting
oops
Sat May 30, 2015 1:00 pm
wait a minute, are two-character usernames allowed?  
Today at 12:56 am
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next