Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

GASR Magazine Application
Mar 28, 2017 #announcement

Due to the changes of the mod staff, the first issue was pushed back and will be release in the Summer as the first edition. We are now looking for more members to fill in the empty positions and help us bring this magazine to life. click here for further information.

[IMPORTANT] YOUR ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN DELETED
Mar 18, 2017 #announcement

Recently Mar and Queen have been deleting accounts that have been inactive (0 Posts) for a long time in order to lower the size of the forum and price for the Ad free. If you are an active member of the forum and received an email saying your account has been deleted, click here for further information.

Update on Mod Team
Mar 17, 2017 #update

We are happy to announce our previous admin, @Capsule, has decided to come back to the mod team!! Click here to read.

New Moderators + Reassignment
Mar 13, 2017 #update

Our new mods have been announced! Congratulations to Fervent and Softe on becoming Event Coordinators, and to Queen on becoming our new Technician! Also, congratulations to Cern on becoming a Global Moderator! Click here for more information.

What to expect from GASR in the next few months
Mar 12, 2017 #update

We have some changes planned for the GASR community! Click here to read.

Artist of the Moment

AOTM

Visit my shop View my bio

Artist of the Moment will continue April 1st. Please click here for more information.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Poll
What do you think of the new features?
Keep Both
67%
 67% [ 68 ]
Remove Both
4%
 4% [ 4 ]
Keep Emojis / Remove Discord Widget
24%
 24% [ 24 ]
Keep Discord Widget / Remove Emojis
6%
 6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 102

Statistics

We have 18168 registered users
The newest registered user is Premium

Our users have posted a total of 170251 messages in 2958 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Fri 8 May 2015 - 17:04
Aisaka wrote:
Aisaka wrote:
Should I still supply proof since you clearly see right now our Ips are different, or must I still show proof?"

Had to re-quote this @Bedlam sorry - in case you hadn't seen it. I'd just like to be clear / prepared. c:

Nah that's fine as proof I'll note it on your profile.
Fri 8 May 2015 - 17:50
Thank you so much. Now I don't have to wonder about in worry while I'm away from home, Lol.
Sun 10 May 2015 - 4:08
great i luv this idea, even tho i won't change my username (bcause i just really not creative enough to think of a cool name), but this can help gasr community to a new level, since with the new artist coming in, stronger competition but meaning we get to learn more things too.just hope less troll coming in tho..but anyway, good job mod for thinking such a great idea..
Mon 11 May 2015 - 14:29
Since this change is coming/here will there be any changes
to the Authentic Artist badge application change,
since it asks you for a SS of your IMVU account
for the how many years have you be apart of IMVU.
Tue 12 May 2015 - 16:35
Well, this doesn't really affect me because I have a name I love and wouldn't change anymore, and no alternative accounts, but I guess I do like the change
Thu 14 May 2015 - 16:54
gahh!! I have 2 names in mind I would love to have! Although I LOVE my username I have a certain name I go by on nearly everything and would love to have it! Just hope it doesn't get taken before I can get it!
Sat 16 May 2015 - 22:11
Finally
Sat 16 May 2015 - 22:53
@CuddleBunneh wrote:
Since this change is coming/here will there be any changes
to the Authentic Artist badge application change,
since it asks you for a SS of your IMVU account
for the how many years have you be apart of IMVU.  

Of course we'd need to make minor changes, but for the most part, the application will still be the same. It would very likely be treated like how we currently treat Deviantart accounts (where it will only be required if you have one).
Tue 26 May 2015 - 8:35
I don't know if this is a stupid question, but on June 1st will there be a specific hour for the names to start being changed? (I mean an hour for a thread to open so people can post). Because I want to be as fast as possible so no one can claim the name I want before me :s
Also, will the usernames change request be definitely through a thread? Or will you have other methods?

Tue 26 May 2015 - 13:57
Awkwardist wrote:
I don't know if this is a stupid question, but on June 1st will there be a specific hour for the names to start being changed? (I mean an hour for a thread to open so people can post). Because I want to be as fast as possible so no one can claim the name I want before me :s
Also, will the usernames change request be definitely through a thread? Or will you have other methods?

As of right now, there is no specific time when the thread will be opening.
We will only allow posts in the thread.
This way we will know who asked first etc on the off chance two people ask for the same name.
So if you PM an administrator for a name change, your PM will be ignored.
Sat 30 May 2015 - 3:18
NOTICE - YOU ONLY HAVE 1 DAY LEFT TO GET YOUR NAME CHANGED IF YOU HAVE HAD A NAME CHANGE ON IMVU AND YOU WANT THAT NAME!
Sat 30 May 2015 - 7:16
@Bedlam
Will there be a sort of mass list where we can check what people have changed their names from and to, sort of like IMVU's system? I realise that'll probably be hard to code, but like maybe if you uploaded an excel spread sheet at the end of each month or something? Just because I've had problems in the past in trying to find someone who's changed their name and presumably it's going to be happening at a rapid rate.

No worries if not!
Sat 30 May 2015 - 8:33
Well we actually do keep track of name changes.
We have a secret zone on the profile with all the name changes only visible to administrators / moderators.

Idk if we'll make it public though because some people don't want to share their name changes?
Profile numbers are static.

People will only change their name 1 per year in general.

It won't be much different than imvu since a lot of people hide their name changes on there too LOL.
I'll just leave it up to people if they want to be vocal about their name changes.
If they want they can put it on their profile etc.
Sat 30 May 2015 - 11:41
Ah that makes sense, I didn't even know people could hide it on imvu lol. Yeah I forgot about the one year rule, I just imagined a manic situation.

ignore my post, didn't think before posting
oops
Sat 30 May 2015 - 14:00
wait a minute, are two-character usernames allowed?  
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next