Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

GASR Magazine Application
Mar 28, 2017 #announcement

Due to the changes of the mod staff, the first issue was pushed back and will be release in the Summer as the first edition. We are now looking for more members to fill in the empty positions and help us bring this magazine to life. click here for further information.

[IMPORTANT] YOUR ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN DELETED
Mar 18, 2017 #announcement

Recently Mar and Queen have been deleting accounts that have been inactive (0 Posts) for a long time in order to lower the size of the forum and price for the Ad free. If you are an active member of the forum and received an email saying your account has been deleted, click here for further information.

Update on Mod Team
Mar 17, 2017 #update

We are happy to announce our previous admin, @Capsule, has decided to come back to the mod team!! Click here to read.

New Moderators + Reassignment
Mar 13, 2017 #update

Our new mods have been announced! Congratulations to Fervent and Softe on becoming Event Coordinators, and to Queen on becoming our new Technician! Also, congratulations to Cern on becoming a Global Moderator! Click here for more information.

What to expect from GASR in the next few months
Mar 12, 2017 #update

We have some changes planned for the GASR community! Click here to read.

Artist of the Moment

AOTM

Visit my shop View my bio

Artist of the Moment will continue April 1st. Please click here for more information.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Poll
What do you think of the new features?
Keep Both
67%
 67% [ 68 ]
Remove Both
4%
 4% [ 4 ]
Keep Emojis / Remove Discord Widget
24%
 24% [ 24 ]
Keep Discord Widget / Remove Emojis
6%
 6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 102

Statistics

We have 18168 registered users
The newest registered user is Premium

Our users have posted a total of 170250 messages in 2958 subjects

GASR Time

Fri May 01, 2015 12:41 am
I know there have been a few different help topics around this subject but I feel that none answer my question specifically.
I've been using camtasia (illegally, welp) to do my speed edits for a long time now and they've cracked down on their fraud recently, so I can't use that any more, and it is way too expensive to purchase just for speed edits. I've downloaded and tried a few alternatives, but I find most of them to be confusing and I can't seem to work them. So I was wondering if anyone knows an alternative similar to the way that camtasia works? I'm looking for either free or fairly cheap alternatives, I don't mind paying but I don't want to pay something extortionate.

Thanks!
Sat May 02, 2015 1:07 am
Tbh I don't know how camtasia works..
BUT the Livestream Procaster is free, as well as Open Broadcaster and XSplit
So I definitely recommend trying one of those three
Personally I don't have any experience with XSplit, but some friends use it and say they love it. ALTHOUGH, I do currently use LS and I have used OBS as well. I like both programs and think they get the job done well

LS - http://original.livestream.com/userguide/index.php?title=Main_Page&title=Procaster
(scroll to the bottom to find the download links for MAC/Windows)

OBS - https://obsproject.com/

XSplit - https://www.xsplit.com/

Hope you're able to find a program you like soon m8! flower
Wed May 06, 2015 9:55 pm
Thanks, going to try them all out and see what fits best!

oh wait edit:
are the ones you linked me for live - streaming? I'm after something I can record then edit and upload to youtube as a speed edit. Probably should have made that clear.
Thu May 07, 2015 12:45 am
i recommend ezvid:

http://www.ezvid.com/download

^ there's information on that link, then on the very bottom, there's a download button~
Thu May 07, 2015 1:43 am
Yeah they livestream but they record as well, and you can upload them too.

I use livestream to record my timelapses and then I edit it and upload to youtube
Thu May 07, 2015 3:38 pm
thanks guys!

could you lock this please Krist :)
Page 1 of 1