Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Breast Cancer Awareness
Oct 17, 2016 #event

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. The event mods have created an event for everyone to show support to those who have been affected by breast cancer. Click here to join.

Artist of the Moment

TOUHOU

Visit my shop View my bio

I'm a self taught artist/editor and was once an Instagram blogger but now I spend most of my times on IMVU doing DP art and maintaining a steady # of orders from various amazing people! One of my best accomplishments was winning 1st place locally in a Japanese Quiz Bowl in my state and won a chance to compete nationally against other states in Washington D.C. and so here I am still embracing my studies in Japanese although sometimes people think I look or am Japanese because I'm Asian haha. My favorite things are Anime, Utaite, Vocaloid, KPop, Fashion (especially Minimalism and Harajuku), Video Games, and Aesthetic Art :)

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24597 registered users
The newest registered user is Tokins

Our users have posted a total of 1501410 messages in 29060 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:52 pm
OH MY GOD.
SO I'M FOLLOWING THE IMVU DISCUSSION AND I AM DISGUSTED.

If we request a payout more than once a month, IMVU "has the right" to charge us $30usd per payout request and will take it from the payout you are requesting.

WHAT THE FUCK IMVU
Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:53 pm
IMVU why u gotta be a piece of shit?!?!?!
Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:54 pm
I feel sorry for pro devs, they are the ones that will hurt the most.
Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:56 pm
lol this basically affects everyone unless you work for IMVU
Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:57 pm
Areti wrote:
I feel sorry for pro devs, they are the ones that will hurt the most.

I am literally close to tears. I cannot live on just my income from work. IMVU profits go mostly towards
medical payments and I try to make art to offset how quickly I get rid of credits I make creating.

I am going to be charged money, taken out of my money, to get my money.

Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:58 pm
Not exactly.. I've seen people like Ellohym rage over this..
Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:00 pm
http://avatars.imvu.com/Guest_TogetherWeStand2015

People are spamming that page everywhere.  Has a link to the discussion thread on IMVU and the petition.  Amazing how one company trying to screw everyone over can bring even enemies together.

And that would be a no to the big devs being up for this. Most of the ones I know are outraged and complaining as well, and the ones that aren't don't know about the news yet.

Last edited by Seriously on Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:01 pm
@Kenobi wrote:
well hey at least there are other options. Like dA points, which I've seen some people 'offer'
although I'm not familiar with dA apart from the obvious gallery side, can you even sell dA points?
yeah you can tho like fluffy said we're technically not allowed but like a lot of things online and inrl you do it anyway LOL
if people find you trustworthy, they'll be willing to trade with you
some people really really like buying points from others

Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:07 pm
I literally don't understand the trading points thing.
OH WAIT, I think I get it.
i think
Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:09 pm
idk why either but it might be because DA sells 80pt for $1 and people usually sell 100pt for $1
you are your own reseller in some ways

Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:11 pm
This completly sucks.... IMVU is throwing a big f*ck you in everyone's face.
Makes me wonder what shit will they do next
Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:13 pm
See the good news is also I'm glad GASR is offsite.
Because on imvu forums you weren't allowed to be paid by paypal.

We survived the credit limit I feel as though we can survive this.

I don't think the petition will change their minds (because they also said "we have been thinking about this a long time") and when have IMVU ever changed their mind about anything.

Today at 7:10 am
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6