Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Artist of the Moment

TOUHOU

Visit my shop View my bio

I'm a self taught artist/editor and was once an Instagram blogger but now I spend most of my times on IMVU doing DP art and maintaining a steady # of orders from various amazing people! One of my best accomplishments was winning 1st place locally in a Japanese Quiz Bowl in my state and won a chance to compete nationally against other states in Washington D.C. and so here I am still embracing my studies in Japanese although sometimes people think I look or am Japanese because I'm Asian haha. My favorite things are Anime, Utaite, Vocaloid, KPop, Fashion (especially Minimalism and Harajuku), Video Games, and Aesthetic Art :)

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24643 registered users
The newest registered user is SinfullyBeats

Our users have posted a total of 1504029 messages in 29106 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:37 pm
it's annoying because I hardly go on IMVU anymo

although im on gasr every day
Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:38 pm
At least they're still purchasing, by tomorrow they will probably be offering 10$ for 100k or so, since everyone is trying to get rid of their credits..

This reminds me of the Wall Street Crash of 1929..
Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:39 pm
Areti wrote:
At least they're still purchasing, by tomorrow they will probably be offering 10$ for 100k or so, since everyone is trying to get rid of their credits..

This reminds me of the Wall Street Crash of 1929..
Ikrrrr
I guess, fortunately for me, I've been getting majority  Paypal orders lately.
Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:42 pm
well hey at least there are other options. Like dA points, which I've seen some people 'offer'
although I'm not familiar with dA apart from the obvious gallery side, can you even sell dA points?
Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:43 pm
I like the dA point system, but it takes 2 weeks like IMVU creator things do, and I'm like I'M BORED. xD
Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:44 pm
@KnightsSorrow wrote:
Imvu really is not thinking about the community at all. They are just thinking about themselves. It needs to stop.
Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:45 pm
^ you technically aren't supposed to, but i as well as many others sell it via journals, asking people if they want to trade points for cash.
usually the whole system is 100 points for 1$ etc etc
-----
this new change blows and i hope the petition gets through to them. i'm not wasting 1$ on 1k. for that i pay everything with paypal, and it'll also blow for the people who don't have paypal.
imvu is getting more and more ridiculous.
Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:46 pm
@Kenobi wrote:
well hey at least there are other options. Like dA points, which I've seen some people 'offer'
although I'm not familiar with dA apart from the obvious gallery side, can you even sell dA points?
;-; I've had a da account for a few years and it's so foreign to me, I don't know how anything really works there, even the DA point.  

Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:48 pm
why not try and get all the big creators to put a hold on creating
like a strike

idk i just seriously am pissed at imvu right now and trying to think up ways to get them to stop
Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:49 pm
Yeah, I don't understand that whole trading thing. xD
But the deal with commissions on dA is like, you have to set up a commissions tab
on your page, 1000 points is $10, and when someone commissions you, they tell you whatever
then if you accept it, you automatically get however many points you were selling for
and you wait 2 weeks for dA to do whatever with it then you can send it to you paypal for a fee
if you're not premium, or you can put those points into you dA stash whatever
Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:49 pm
@Kenobi,Wouldn't surprise me if some of those big creators were the ones demanding it though, that's the thing.
Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:50 pm
They would never go on strike, they need the moolah lol. derp1
Yeah, I wouldn't be suprised if the really popular creators are supporting this
@Rosiecakes wrote:
@Kenobi,Wouldn't surprise me if some of those big creators were the ones demanding it though, that's the thing.

Thiissssssss
Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:52 pm
wait that's right

society why????????
Today at 3:20 pm
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next