Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Breast Cancer Awareness
Oct 17, 2016 #event

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. The event mods have created an event for everyone to show support to those who have been affected by breast cancer. Click here to join.

Artist of the Moment

TOUHOU

Visit my shop View my bio

I'm a self taught artist/editor and was once an Instagram blogger but now I spend most of my times on IMVU doing DP art and maintaining a steady # of orders from various amazing people! One of my best accomplishments was winning 1st place locally in a Japanese Quiz Bowl in my state and won a chance to compete nationally against other states in Washington D.C. and so here I am still embracing my studies in Japanese although sometimes people think I look or am Japanese because I'm Asian haha. My favorite things are Anime, Utaite, Vocaloid, KPop, Fashion (especially Minimalism and Harajuku), Video Games, and Aesthetic Art :)

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24597 registered users
The newest registered user is Tokins

Our users have posted a total of 1501411 messages in 29060 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:14 pm
yeh idk q-q i just want my credits to anyone thats wants to buy lol
Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:09 pm
@BigMamaAhalaBarazal wrote:
ikr! I tried messaging imvuce but I never got a reply yet so i'm wondering is the site really still going or is everybody going mad with so many sales?
They had until the end of the day to buy, and now they have a month to sell what they bought.
Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:16 pm
Ohh okay thank you so much!
Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:34 pm
This is just Typical of IMVU. They cannot leave well enough alone. If it isn't broken don't try to fix it. Greed is their main objective and it's clear they havn't thought of anyone. Even if you have paypal why would you want to give your personal info to a company like IMVU. Makes no sence, even if they claim to need it.
Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:49 am
Been trying to keep track of the 8 threads.
Just found it obnoxiously funny how well they avoided validated suggestions for the GASR community. 8l
Took 3 re-posts to get recognition of my suggestion and surprise:
Not from staff or mods but a pro-IMVUer, then after my last post/final point I made, they stopped responding.
Lmao. I wonder why, since they seem to like to be right.

Not sure what to do now, though. I only earned credits to buy from artists I wanted to support (in some way.)
But yeah, not the kind to put up any thorough info like that on the internet,
even for paypal (along with issues I will probably keep encountering with it and just not worth the time for), since I just rather have things earned through gasr/to support and what not.
Trying to figure out alternatives.
Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:47 am
help..anyone understand what the Create "PayPal payment button" use for?sorry my english is limited so i can't really understand it, but it show it accept credit cards, debit cards, bank transfers, and PayPal. can that be any use for pple who don't have paypal?
Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:25 pm
@PbStarr wrote:
help..anyone understand what the Create "PayPal payment button" use for?sorry my english is limited so i can't really understand it, but it show it accept credit cards, debit cards, bank transfers, and PayPal. can that be any use for pple who don't have paypal?

For payments you dont need have a verified account i mean a credit card on it. you must have money to pay but not a credit card. for exemple
i have 2 paypal accounts
one verified and another to buy hjugbyfyfv stuff. if i dont have money on the non verified one ill need to use my verified acc to buy, they will debit it from my card, or transfer [etc]
im not about spend my money with art via paypal cause here 1usd its like 3x + for me, so it really sucks .......

Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:11 pm
Will this announcement in any way change the way usernames arrrrrrree.. "handled" now? Don't know the proper term to use, but - if all of this goes through the way they plan to and nothing/not much changes, will you allow us to use our "own" usernames, rather than those determined by us when we made our IMVU account back in '08 at age 15 and regret?

idk if there's still many reasons as to why these accounts need to be linked still (safety, theft, fraud?? enlighten me!).
Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:37 am
Diw wrote:
@PbStarr wrote:

For payments you dont need have a verified account i mean a credit card on it. you must have money to pay but not a credit card. for exemple
i have 2 paypal accounts
one verified and another to buy hjugbyfyfv stuff. if i dont have money on the non verified one ill need to use my verified acc to buy, they will debit it from my card, or transfer [etc]
im not about spend my money with art via paypal cause here 1usd its like 3x + for me, so it really sucks .......

lol are u from malaysia?i'm from malaysia & yea 1usd=rm3.61 here so its really are expensive hence i don't buy art using my money too, usually the money from my arts will be use to buy other arts lol...i have paypal, its just i want to provide more payment method for my customer. dis cry
Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:19 pm
I think it's absolutely ridiculous. As if IMVU didn't have enough money already.
Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:33 am
Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:07 am
what's the average rate of the dollar to 1k credits now?
I know a lot of people were around 1k = $0.40 before this change, is it still similar?
Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:52 am
^ yes, that's exactly what the rate is when it comes to imvu paying you for sales, but buying them is the normal
imvu rate.

Buying:  1k = $1
Selling:  1k = $0.40  (earning money)

since you can't sell, but same diff.
Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:21 am
So sad that I can't use credits as a payment method now..
Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:59 pm
oops, probably should have been more specific, I mean in terms of art on the gasr. I know I used to charge my paypal prices at 1k = $0.40, is that still the same average price now?
Today at 1:17 pm
Page 62 of 63Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63  Next