Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

New Moderators Needed
Feb 19, 2017 #moderators

We are in need of new moderators! Applications are open for a Contest Mod and Technician. Click here for more information. The deadline to send applications is March 4.

GASR Mascot Contest
Jan 8, 2017 #event

As a community we’ve come to realize that GASRForum does not have an official mascot! If you have an idea for our mascot, please help us out! The deadline to submit a mascot is January 29.

New Years Event
Jan 5, 2017 #event

We are looking into making some collages that feature artwork, pixels, and screenshots from 2016. These collages will be featured on GASR's social media. If you are interested in submitting your favorite works from 2016, please click here. The deadline to submit art is January 15, 2017.

Xmas Charity - Begin Donations
Dec 11, 2016 #event

It's the season of giving and what could be better than giving to those who are most in need? In order to help others celebrate the holidays we'd like for all of GASR to come together and help donate money to those who are less fortunate and to help put a smile on a child's face this year! Click here to donate. The deadline to donate is December 20.

Artist of the Moment

GUROE

Visit my shop View my bio

Hi, I'm Kori. I joined GASR in 2014 and have grown to love the community and people here. I'm a self taught hobby artist but I've liked to draw and paint ever since I can remember. I didn't get into using a tablet till a few years ago- and I love it. My family has always been a really big supporter in whatever I do, so I hope to continue and make it a more serious thing. I believe there's always room for me to improve so that's what I plan to do.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 25976 registered users
The newest registered user is HuntingForEXP

Our users have posted a total of 1557568 messages in 30060 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Wed 15 Apr 2015 - 10:14
yeh idk q-q i just want my credits to anyone thats wants to buy lol
Wed 15 Apr 2015 - 11:09
@BigMamaAhalaBarazal wrote:
ikr! I tried messaging imvuce but I never got a reply yet so i'm wondering is the site really still going or is everybody going mad with so many sales?
They had until the end of the day to buy, and now they have a month to sell what they bought.
Wed 15 Apr 2015 - 12:16
Ohh okay thank you so much!
Wed 15 Apr 2015 - 12:34
This is just Typical of IMVU. They cannot leave well enough alone. If it isn't broken don't try to fix it. Greed is their main objective and it's clear they havn't thought of anyone. Even if you have paypal why would you want to give your personal info to a company like IMVU. Makes no sence, even if they claim to need it.
Wed 15 Apr 2015 - 20:49
Been trying to keep track of the 8 threads.
Just found it obnoxiously funny how well they avoided validated suggestions for the GASR community. 8l
Took 3 re-posts to get recognition of my suggestion and surprise:
Not from staff or mods but a pro-IMVUer, then after my last post/final point I made, they stopped responding.
Lmao. I wonder why, since they seem to like to be right.

Not sure what to do now, though. I only earned credits to buy from artists I wanted to support (in some way.)
But yeah, not the kind to put up any thorough info like that on the internet,
even for paypal (along with issues I will probably keep encountering with it and just not worth the time for), since I just rather have things earned through gasr/to support and what not.
Trying to figure out alternatives.
Fri 17 Apr 2015 - 1:47
help..anyone understand what the Create "PayPal payment button" use for?sorry my english is limited so i can't really understand it, but it show it accept credit cards, debit cards, bank transfers, and PayPal. can that be any use for pple who don't have paypal?
Fri 17 Apr 2015 - 9:25
@PbStarr wrote:
help..anyone understand what the Create "PayPal payment button" use for?sorry my english is limited so i can't really understand it, but it show it accept credit cards, debit cards, bank transfers, and PayPal. can that be any use for pple who don't have paypal?

For payments you dont need have a verified account i mean a credit card on it. you must have money to pay but not a credit card. for exemple
i have 2 paypal accounts
one verified and another to buy hjugbyfyfv stuff. if i dont have money on the non verified one ill need to use my verified acc to buy, they will debit it from my card, or transfer [etc]
im not about spend my money with art via paypal cause here 1usd its like 3x + for me, so it really sucks .......

Fri 17 Apr 2015 - 12:11
Will this announcement in any way change the way usernames arrrrrrree.. "handled" now? Don't know the proper term to use, but - if all of this goes through the way they plan to and nothing/not much changes, will you allow us to use our "own" usernames, rather than those determined by us when we made our IMVU account back in '08 at age 15 and regret?

idk if there's still many reasons as to why these accounts need to be linked still (safety, theft, fraud?? enlighten me!).
Fri 17 Apr 2015 - 21:37
Diw wrote:
@PbStarr wrote:

For payments you dont need have a verified account i mean a credit card on it. you must have money to pay but not a credit card. for exemple
i have 2 paypal accounts
one verified and another to buy hjugbyfyfv stuff. if i dont have money on the non verified one ill need to use my verified acc to buy, they will debit it from my card, or transfer [etc]
im not about spend my money with art via paypal cause here 1usd its like 3x + for me, so it really sucks .......

lol are u from malaysia?i'm from malaysia & yea 1usd=rm3.61 here so its really are expensive hence i don't buy art using my money too, usually the money from my arts will be use to buy other arts lol...i have paypal, its just i want to provide more payment method for my customer. dis cry
Sun 19 Apr 2015 - 18:19
I think it's absolutely ridiculous. As if IMVU didn't have enough money already.
Mon 20 Apr 2015 - 3:33
Sun 26 Apr 2015 - 20:07
what's the average rate of the dollar to 1k credits now?
I know a lot of people were around 1k = $0.40 before this change, is it still similar?
Sun 26 Apr 2015 - 21:52
^ yes, that's exactly what the rate is when it comes to imvu paying you for sales, but buying them is the normal
imvu rate.

Buying:  1k = $1
Selling:  1k = $0.40  (earning money)

since you can't sell, but same diff.
Sun 26 Apr 2015 - 22:21
So sad that I can't use credits as a payment method now..
Mon 27 Apr 2015 - 16:59
oops, probably should have been more specific, I mean in terms of art on the gasr. I know I used to charge my paypal prices at 1k = $0.40, is that still the same average price now?
Page 62 of 63Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63  Next