Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Breast Cancer Awareness
Oct 17, 2016 #event

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. The event mods have created an event for everyone to show support to those who have been affected by breast cancer. Click here to join.

Artist of the Moment

TOUHOU

Visit my shop View my bio

I'm a self taught artist/editor and was once an Instagram blogger but now I spend most of my times on IMVU doing DP art and maintaining a steady # of orders from various amazing people! One of my best accomplishments was winning 1st place locally in a Japanese Quiz Bowl in my state and won a chance to compete nationally against other states in Washington D.C. and so here I am still embracing my studies in Japanese although sometimes people think I look or am Japanese because I'm Asian haha. My favorite things are Anime, Utaite, Vocaloid, KPop, Fashion (especially Minimalism and Harajuku), Video Games, and Aesthetic Art :)

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24602 registered users
The newest registered user is Hopes

Our users have posted a total of 1501649 messages in 29061 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63  Next
Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:20 pm
Do you guys think that they will do something for us?
like idk they just cut our legs when they removed the forum ekkk
im just trying recover the money they basically stole from me
im not ok sending my personal info to them, isnt fair, i dont have products like [??????????]
like [?????]. I just wish that gasr could be more and more active like a big art community so we can just leave imvu.
Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:59 pm
^ There are some rumors about it but I don't think so, like someone said we bring them no direct profit, and if they kicked GASR out... I guess even less possibility of it happening lol
If they rly make it, how will they know if the credits we are trying to sell them are from making art? with devs they can control it, but with us is different as we are not kinda... part of imvu anymore?
Idk
They never cared about our art getting stolen on their forums, so I highly doubt they will care enough to make something for us? I could be wrong tho, well guess we have to sit and wait for it
Even if they do make something for us, I doubt it will be much different from what they did to devs lol
They will try to rip us off as much as possible
Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:14 pm
Ive contacted a mod asking if they will do something she told me that they are "working on it" but dont said anything as yet.
like ?????????
Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:31 pm
don't believe the mods, not even them knows what is going on. most are just as clueless.
and as of yet, there hasn't been any official announcement made about the artists

i'll keep shamelessly bumping my long ass post until we get some answers LOL.

even if some people responded rudely :/
Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:04 pm
:c thats sad at all i just want my money /cries
Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:17 am
I think we should add a PayPal section and a credit section of buying art so people who don't have PayPal can find art for credits still
Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:18 am
oo that's a good idea // things can be found easier
Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:44 am
Yeah Jen and I will be working on helping users with that so don't worry!

Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:22 am
Love the new notification menu! You guys are always improving things for us and im so grateful to your hard work :) ty
Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:00 am
even if they don't care about us, there no harm to keep demanding what we want well until the thread is totally close, if they listen then yay (even tho i 100% doubt about it), if they don't, oh well guess we need to think something else...but seeing like one of the dp on imvu say, welcome black market lol! be sure to cover ur track tho..
Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:03 am
tbh I wouldn't mind still using credits because then, if there is still artists who are willing to offer art for them, it would become like a trading change for art uknow ahaha
Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:44 am
anytime IMVU employees or mods (responding for staff) say they are "Working on it" I just imagine them chilling with a batch of icecream and laughing all the way to their free dental care appointment.

the TWS page is incorrect though. IMVU decided to monopolize, therefore the IRS came knocking.
You do not need to claim any money received from IMVU unless you make more than 600 bucks a month, or 10k a year. And lets be real, who the frickity frack is making that much off of IMVU besides that 1%?

Also, anybody know if they will be allowing GASR artists to sell stickers without needing VIP?
Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:02 am
@Righteous wrote:
anytime IMVU employees or mods (responding for staff) say they are "Working on it" I just imagine them chilling with a batch of icecream and laughing all the way to their free dental care appointment.

the TWS page is incorrect though. IMVU decided to monopolize, therefore the IRS came knocking.
You do not need to claim any money received from IMVU unless you make more than 600 bucks a month, or 10k a year. And lets be real, who the frickity frack is making that much off of IMVU besides that 1%?

Also, anybody know if they will be allowing GASR artists to sell stickers without needing VIP?

Do you think they'd miss a chance to make 10$ a month? They said that they are working on something though for the art community (I cannot find the post, and I'm not reading ~800 pages of stuff). Stickers are still in a danger zone though. They have proposed a sticker cap recently in February creator updates. They have not followed through with it yet. It'd likely work well short term for art purchases, but unless you want just credits, you will also need to submit IRS info and the likes to IMVU to get the money (they need it even if you don't make that much money). Personally, unless you think you will make more than 10$ per month every month to make ends meet on that, I would wait to see what they roll out since they are saying they are trying to figure something out for artists (but they already kicked GASR out ages ago).
Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:44 am
if u have grandfather account (which i not so bother to read how many year need to be grandfather account) u don't need vip to create, idk how long that will stand tho. hee
Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:05 am
@PbStarr wrote:
if u have grandfather account (which i not so bother to read how many year need to be grandfather account) u don't need vip to create, idk how long that will stand tho. hee

it better be forever. hell no i'm not buying vip for that shit.
Today at 10:16 pm
Page 60 of 63Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63  Next