Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Artist of the Moment

Tarte

Visit my shop View my bio

I have been an artist on gasr for almost 5 years now, It took me so long to get to where I am now, and I am still learning. I'm currently a intern for makeup, still in school and have a part time job. Art has always been apart of my heart and it always was that "stress reliever" whenever i needed it. I have been into arts since the 5th grade once I started to draw on pencil and paper, and in 8th grade I found digital art and the amazing art of makeup. When I grew older, I found that art was all about me and I wanted to succeed in it. Many friends supported me in trying to work harder, many people helped me get to where I am now. Without art, I have no clue what id be doing. I enjoy seeing people's faces light up after I finish a piece or after im done beautifying their "imperfections". THAT inspires me.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24698 registered users
The newest registered user is TixelDoll

Our users have posted a total of 1506270 messages in 29137 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 33 ... 63  Next
Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:24 pm
Like I mean IMVU has been trying to get rid of us on every turn
because we don't make them any direct profit they can count.
I'm not at all surprised

But I am so angry right now because

1- Credit resellers don't deserve this
2- We will definitely lose people on GASR, it's inevitable

Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:26 pm
yeh the fmx rates are DROPPING prob cause fmx is the only palce buying

sold my credits for a 32$/100k rate like an hour and a half ago

theyre like 23$/100k now

dieu

& def @ tino

TIE UP A RIBBON

Son Dongwoon my beautiful angel baby son that blows up cars that I love
twittertumblrDA

Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:31 pm
@Bedlam wrote:
Like I mean IMVU has been trying to get rid of us on every turn
because we don't make them any direct profit they can count.
I'm not at all surprised

But I am so angry right now because

1- Credit resellers don't deserve this
2- We will definitely lose people on GASR, it's inevitable
^ Absolutely!
Plus I already felt awful for those who purchased credits directly from IMVU and used this to pay for art.
Artists have to equate our money prices to credit prices, but if 1000 credits from IMVU is like $1 or whatever, we actually only got .35 of that $1 they paid.. so they were paying way more for our art than we actually get!
Ie if we sell our art for $5 PayPal or, based on .35 cents per 1000 credits, 15k ish credits, if you purchase those credits from IMVU you're paying 15$ for art from us, when we only actually get $5 from that after we resell those credits.

Ultimately, you're paying way more for art than we wish to charge you.
Resellers diminished this a bit as they could purchase credits for a lower price, but it's still not a good system for either party.
Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:32 pm
@Alexia wrote:
yeh the fmx rates are DROPPING prob cause fmx is the only palce buying

sold my credits for a 32$/100k rate like an hour and a half ago

theyre like 23$/100k now

dieu

& def @ tino

Yea i just bought 100k of Torchus from here for like $35.
Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:32 pm
is this real

everything went from perfectly normal to absolutely fucked up
Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:33 pm
^ just sold 40k for 10$ USD -fml

ps. this lol v

evilcredits has gone up $1? instead of $36 its now $37 per 100k
thats within the last 30minutes as i literally put in a request

tbh
i think this is a hopeless situation
if everybody protests, imvu may just shut down as those valuable to them won't be happy

if they dont do this, they will think of another way to cause a shit storm i.e. ban dp edits with whatever bs they come up with

Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:34 pm
I sold mine like as soon as this thread was posted, 65k/21$ and now its dropped down to like 13$ or something, fmx btw
Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:37 pm
I dont think IMVUCE has caught up yet. there prices are still the same.
Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:37 pm
The petition is barely 50 away from reaching 1,000. I'm gong to spam the link to every email IMVU is attached to.
Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:38 pm
ok I think I've made a boo-boo. A big boo-boo.

I don't understand fmx? I deposited my credits into the account and submitted the request to sell my credits, and it says its been received and completed, but they haven't asked for my paypal email so have I basically just given my credits away?

I've never sold with fmx before.
Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:38 pm
thats what ive been doing
Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:39 pm
Yeah this is really shitty because we wanted to sell GASRforum's credits

Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:40 pm
@Bedlam wrote:
Yeah this is really shitty because we wanted to sell GASRforum's credits

so to donate to gasr i guess it will have to go through to a paypal now, hu?
Today at 9:14 pm
Page 3 of 63Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 33 ... 63  Next